FM Modifier 2.24 for 8.0.2. Get it here.

dave byrd

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IOA:

Oh and BTW I am using 8.0.2 sorry for the double post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Since th update of 8.02 the modifier doesn't work. But why this is nobody seems to know or doesn't want to share. icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by IOA:

Do you mean the updated version of 8.0.2 or the original 8.0.2?

Hmmm, the reason I wanted it was to fix the finances of Galatasaray and Fenerbahce without starting a new game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The update version.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Simon spoons:

Hello all, I can confirm fm2.24 does work with patch 8.02. and vista (right click on exe then run as administartor).

I have been having a bit of fun with this but wouldnt use it to cheat in a real serious saved game.

To help me understand can i ask waht CA and PA stand for?

Cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Arrraghhh!!! It doesn't work with updated version of 8.02. ffs.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Citizen K:

it does work with 8.02 but doesnt work with updated 8.02.

ca = current ability

pa = potential ability </div></BLOCKQUOTE> icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by anakin1975:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Simon spoons:

Hello all, I can confirm fm2.24 does work with patch 8.02. and vista (right click on exe then run as administartor).

I have been having a bit of fun with this but wouldnt use it to cheat in a real serious saved game.

Cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Arrraghhh!!! It doesn't work with updated version of 8.02. ffs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

works perfectly for me on 8.02 and vista 64 bit, just ensure (1) run as admin (2) your save game in uncompressed (check prefrences)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 2BitCharlie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by anakin1975:

Cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Arrraghhh!!! It doesn't work with updated version of 8.02. ffs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

works perfectly for me on 8.02 and vista 64 bit, just ensure (1) run as admin (2) your save game in uncompressed (check prefrences) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Have you downloaded new update for 8.02?

Here's a summary for people who dont understand:

8.0.2 - Original version of the patch. FMM 2.24 works fine.

8.0.2 UPDATED - An Updated version of the 8.0.2 patch that handles several fixes like the Defoe "money goes to the wrong club" problem and several others. FMM 2.24 does NOT work for this patch.

Find out which version of the patch you're using before saying it doesn't work.

Bored at work till 0700 so trawling the forums and asking lots of questions. Have been having some fun with this modifier but have a couple of queries. 1. How can i find the players PA ?

Looking at what you can do with the CA could you say start with a league 2 side and literaly up all players stats and breeze through the leagues or as mentioned in other posts does the game spot this and puts ca back down if you are taking the mick.

Its all a bit confusing.

Cheers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gtavicer9:

Here's a summary for people who dont understand:

8.0.2 - Original version of the patch. FMM 2.24 works fine.

8.0.2 UPDATED - An Updated version of the 8.0.2 patch that handles several fixes like the Defoe "money goes to the wrong club" problem and several others. FMM 2.24 does NOT work for this patch.

Find out which version of the patch you're using before saying it doesn't work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Thank you. Its what ive been trying to say for god knows how long. icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Luckz:

This thread has a hilarious amount of pointless posts.

Where do you lot find out about new FMM versions - by just continuously refreshing that .tc page I can't even connect to? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Dick Head.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Joop:Wonderfull stuff, except when it's happening in your game i guess... icon_wink.gif. But did you up the mental components with FMM or something like that to see what happens to the skills? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, been in the countryside. I used the official editor to create the players, then used FMM to check progress. I haven't altered the sttributes ingame with FMM since my experiment is to see what the game does with them. icon_smile.gif

I did a little bit of an experiment. I edited a guy' CA and PA to 9999 (yes, you can get it that high). and edit all of the player's ratings to 20s across the board. Two weeks later some of the ratings went down to 16 while the rest stayed at 20.

I don't like it when the game sends it back down. If I edit it a certain way, it should stay that way, regardless of if the game thinks a different way.

Archived