The Serbia World Cup Thread

jonahno6

Cool. I'll keep an eye out anyway for him. Been playing with them a lot on the WC game so that's another reason to follow. Can see them getting quite far and possibly be a dark horse.

I guarantee you that he is going to start so you will have all the group games to watch him for sure.

Possibly bitter becuase Croatia didnt make it :D

well, yeah... and I would, really, like to see Serbia going to second round (I have even made bet that Serbia will qualify, as I expected them to show quality of Balkans football), but I am just somehow dissappointed with friendlies' results and I am really unsure you would qualify

:thup:

So, as a Birmingham fan, should I be pessimistic?

Zigic is the best! You shouldn`t worry about him. Crouch is the player who can only dream to be good as a Ziga. He failed in Spain because their game is based around small and very fast player. England is right place for him.:)

Great result today, not seen the match due to being out, be still, beating the Germans is awesome. Hopefully Serbia will beat Australia and qualify :thup:.

Yep. It was a brilliant result and very important as everyone had written us off after the Ghana game. If the Aussies can draw or beat Ghana than I think we will be able to beat Australia and qualify :thup:

Archived