How are you doing?

1 - Sevilla

2 - 10.3

3 - 2012/13

4 - is a career save, took over in January of the second season and since then :-

2010/11 - 4th in la liga, semi finals of both the europa league & spainsh cup

2011/12 - 3rd in la liga, quater finals of spainish cup. UCL winners.

2012/13 - finally stopped real Madrid winning the league, won the season at thier stadium with 3 games remaining. Have the 2nd leg of the UCL vs Lyon and am 3-2 up on aggregate. The 3 away goals should see me through to face either liverpool or bayern in the finals. Have also won the euro super cup + club world championship

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My FM uninstalled itself yesterday, so I thought why not manage the same team? ;)

1 Cambridge

2 Not on steam, so the one that the game set for itself

3 September 2009

4 2nd place, already 7 points clear of 3rd, in a two horse race with feirce rivals Histon.

Update, December 27 2009 (Aint been playing much recently)

2nd, 6 points behind Histon, 1 point ahead of 3rd place with 2 games in hand.

1 - Most

2 - 10.3

3 - 2014

4 - See below

2009 - 2010 – Czech 2nd Division Champions

2010 – 2011 – 8th Position 1st Division

2011 – 2012 – 3rd Position 1st Division

2012 – 2013 – 5th Position (Knocked – out of the Euro cup by Valencia 4-3 on aggregate in the qualifying rounds)

2013 – 2014 - Czech 1st Division Champions and Czech FA CUP WINNERS!!

1 Who are you managing? FC United

2 What update are you playing on? 10.3

3 what year are you in? 2017/18

4 How you have done so far as the manager of the team you are? See table below:

League              Season    Finished  Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blue Square North    10/11       1st    Champions
Blue Square Premier  11/12       1st    Champions, FA Trophy Winners
League Two           12/13       3rd    Automatic Promotion
League One           13/14       5th    JPT Winners, Promoted
Championship         14/15       4th    Promoted
Premiership          15/16       14th
Premiership          16/17       8th
Premiership          17/18       Currently 1st, Jan 2018. Knocked out League cup by Utd, 1-0 (A)

1 - Frankenstad

2 - 10.3

3 - 2010

4 - see below.

I had just taken charge of Frankestad after their previous manager got them into a relegation fight wich say them with 8 points after 14 games played.

I sold/baught no players and concentrated fully on moral and tactics aswell securing the back door and returning the strikers to form.

The end of the season had seen Frankenstad

Get to the 4th round knock out in the europa

win the norwiegen cup against molde :D

and end up in 7th position in the league!

This means i got about 900k for my final league finishing spot. and i am drawn for next season europa cup again!

It's the start of the new season, and i have been given 6.3M for players so i said i'd win up the league!

I believe that with the right buys, i can win this league providing i am injury free!

I think i'll need a keeper,stopper midfield genral and a striker! so looks like i need a spine transplant.

Here i go! Season two!

1 Who are you managing?

Grays Athletic

2 What update are you playing on?

3 what year are you in?

4 How you have done so far as the manager of the team you are?

Started off absolutely amazing; Won the BSP my first season, Won League 2 my second season, with my top scorer getting 50+ goals, Finished 8th in the League 1 my third season.

Currently in my fourth season and after a great first season in League 1 the second is going poor, still have no money from the club for transfers and low wage budget is stopping from getting some decent freebies. Currently very frustrated with it :(

1 Who are you managing?

Austria Wien

2 What update are you playing on?

3 what year are you in?

2010/11

4 How you have done so far as the manager of the team you are?

Not too bad. Finished 2nd in my first season, but a whopping 15 points of RB Salzburg, but 10 ahead of my other big rivals Rapid Wien. Failed to qualify for the Europa League Group Stage which was a disappointment (especially for my Chairman!). Got knocked out by NAC Breda on away goals after drawing the first leg 3-3 at home. However, I won the Austrian Cup on Penalties over mid-table Mattersburg to at least claim some silverware.

Managed to sign a few good players during the summer (two young Argentines, Otamendi and Cristaldo in particular) and kept my top scorer from last season Roland Linz (25 goals). Made a steady start in the league, currently 4th with 6 games played (W3 D2 L1) but have already lost to Salzburg and drew away against Rapid after missing two pens! Also safely through to the Europa League Group Stage after beating Valarenga comfortably 6-3 on Agg. Got a pretty decent group too, with Toulouse (holders), Anderlecht and Maccabi Haifa. Quietly confident of a better season although Salzburg remain my nemesis!

Archived