The Most Overrated Team in FM2010 - Be Honest ...

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course we would , The thing is with Man Utd Giggs and Scholes have been good this season so maybe we have been let off . Anderson will come good he is still 21 ( younger than lucas , babel , kuyt i can on )

Anderson is a talent which wont be wasted Sir Alex will fix him up ... Nani has to stepup this season and he is doing so .. This season and next will be Vital in his UTD CAREER ..

Anderson is a DM/CM/AMC at 21 has won a lot so he will probabl come good at 23 .. hopefully before then will be better .. I would not say they have failed .. They just havent performed as well as we would have liked .

you need to remmeber they were key players in the first season in which we won the double ... so the potential is there for everyone to see ..

Berbatov has flopped and im so dissapointed , I just hope he does some magic and scores 40 goals next season and the remaining half of this season or he will be tagged the slick flop, ( Have Faith ) .

Our Defence was weak this season but we came out of it .. :)

Anderson was messed up by Ferguson, why would be be fixed by him? :confused:

Like I just mentioned, he is only a DM/CM/AMC because Ferguson forced him to. Before he joined he was just an AMC. He will never perform "as well as we would have liked" until he trained and played as a AMC.

Archived