Sorry SI, but sort it out...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Firstly, the abuse in not needed. Secondly, I remember recently a game, Coventry vs Ipswich I believe. Coventry score and it is 2-2 on 96 minutes, then Ipswich score from the kick off for 3-2 in the 97th minute. Your argument is nul, don't punish people on impurity with blatant abuse.

Yup, experienced a similar game myself a few months ago.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/8389040.stm

• 3 weeks later...
Why does everyone complain about something that is not exactly along the lines of "realistic." Weird things happen in football. Nobody in their right mind thought Leeds would beat Man United Old Trafford. Chelsea just beat Sunderland 7-2. Football doesn't always follow textbook guidelines.

I knew Leeds would beat Man Utd

and your point is......

I think you need to make up your mind about what you think is a bug. First it was the high scores now it's an accumulation of smaller bugs causing one large one.

Stop crying and enjoy the game as these high scores do happen irl and helps the magic of the game, or it is just that your not winning all the time?

oh and btw 09 was waaaaaaaayy worse than fm10 for freak results

yes you ignorant pig, he scores in the 92nd minute of added time to make it 5-5 which very rarely happens for then coventry to go and score in the 93rd minute and steel the game which appears straight from the kick off, people on these forums open your eyes and stop thinking you are the one thats always right nad pure on these forums you are not

For the record a couple of months ago Coventry IRL scored in the 94th minute to make the score Coventry 2 Ipswich 2, only for Ipswich to score in the 96th minute to win 3-2!!!

Make your opinion, but why the need to abuse someone else?

Come on folks, don't keep hijacking threads to speculate about the patch release.

There is no criteria other than it will be released as soon as it's ready and everything pertaining to its release is in place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"i remember a game of in the old school Division one between Newcastle Utd v QPR and i cannot remember which side was 5-0 up at half time and final score was 5-5....weird ? One or two weird results does not make a difference to me"

Newcastle were winning 4-0 at half time and it finished 5 all

Archived