FM08 - F.C Barcelona - Home Of The Spanish Giants

jonahno6

Start of Season 2011/12

Decided to reduce my first team squad in order to give my youngsters in the B squad a chance in the Spanish Cup.

Transfers In

Gerard Pique - £27m

Petr Cech - £50m

Armand Traore - £35m

Sunny - £30m

Plus 8 youngsters with potentia, registered with the B squad.

Transfers Out

Valdes - £14m

Veloso - £20m

Mertesacker - £17m

Garay - £10m

Alex - £5m plus 50% of next fee

Iago - £2.5m

Thiago - £3m

Asulin - £2m

Still have a budget of £150m+ left.

Won the Spanish Super Cup 7-1 on agg. vs Seville. Also the European Super Cup 1-0 vs Man Utd.

Team:

GK - Cech/Lloris

DR - Ramos/Silvestri

DL - Bale/Traore

DC - Albiol/Torres

DC - Pique

2 MC - Sunny/Fabregas/Martinez

AMR - Messi/Navas

AML - Silva/dos Santos

AMC - Fernandez/Lulinha

FC - Aguero/Bojan

Will rotate when a players condition is low or injured. Plan to play the backup and B squad youngsters in the Spanish Cup.

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome team there adonis. I'm hoping to buy Cech too, who I've unsettled and he wants to leave (in season 2).

Has Lulinha developed well? On my other Barca save season 6, he didn't seem too great.

Also, you sold Thiago for £3M? Has he not developed? He's worth £1.7M in season 2. And he's learnt;

- plays short simple passes

- tries killer balls often

- comes deep to get ball

- plays one-twos

- dictates tempo

- likes ball played to feet

... so far. I'm gonna try get him to learn 15 moves (if that's possible). My scouts are saing he's got the potential to be as good as Iniesta

Thiago had developed but his physical stats were crap, he couldn't last for 90mins. So sold him for £3m plus 50% of next fee. The best I got was decent young player, I had xavi/fabregas and iniesta all tutor him previously.

Lulinha is a carbon copy of dos Santos and he has a lethal shot from the edge of the area, very powerful.

Ahk, I'll train Thiago for a few seasons then probably end up selling him too. Lulinha is coming in for 3M icon_smile.gif

Just experienced one of my most shocking comebacks.

I'm losing 1-0 away to fierce rivals Espanyol on the 87th minute. I'm playing slightly better than them but Kameni is saving everything.

I thought I had lost. I subbed on Sunny on the 87th min, and went All-Out-Attack.

90th min: Rafinha - who was playing due to D.Alves' 1 match ban - takes a corner, Sunny heads it home icon_biggrin.gif

1-1

90th min: Rafinha - did I mention he was playing due to D.Alves' 1 match ban? - takes a corner, Albiol heads it home icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

2-1

LOL, this has never happened for me. It's usually the oposition that does such a thing.

I scored from 19 corners in the league last season, and I've scored 11 so far this season in 17 matches. My corner tactic is really working icon_biggrin.gif

Top of the league, won 16, lost 1 (1-0 at home, shoulda won but their keeper was invincible).

I've won every single match this season (incl. all 6 CL matches) except for that 1 ridiculous defeat in the league.

I think I actually have a chance to win the treble this year.

Originally posted by adonis:

Thiago had developed but his physical stats were crap, he couldn't last for 90mins. So sold him for £3m plus 50% of next fee. The best I got was decent young player, I had xavi/fabregas and iniesta all tutor him previously.

Lulinha is a carbon copy of dos Santos and he has a lethal shot from the edge of the area, very powerful.

What does he look like now? Is he really that good as everyone says?

I had a look at him in my game but he doesn't strike me as developing into a good player.....I'll see what my scouts say.

Yonko - Lulinha only flourished once I got Messi to tutor him but he can play MC/AMR/AML/AMC and FC. I had Alex has well who was dubbed the new Ronaldinho but Lulinha is way beter.

Lulinha:

01062008151326rd4.th.jpg

Thiago:

01062008151437go4.th.jpg

I only sold Thiago who is now a wonderkid because I get 50% of his next fee so if does become a star and gets sold then i still make some money off him. I always negotiate that for any youngsters I sell.

Thiago looks awesome there, but I see what you mean; his physical abilities are low.

I think my Thiago might make it into my 1st team, or at least back-up. I'm in the 2nd season and his physical abilities are developing:

Thiago

Also, I noticed your Thiago is only right footed. Do players ever lose the ability to use both feet well? Because my Thiago can use his left Fairly Well, and I don't want him only right footed.

I think the reason my young players aren't improving physically is because I started this game out of the box, and there was a training bug with one of the beta patches. Thats probably the answer to Thiago being right only, The game was started with the 8.0.0 database and has been patched twice by the 2 betas and then buy 8.0.1.

I think the reason my young players aren't improving physically is because I started this game out of the box, and there was a training bug with one of the beta patches. Thats probably the answer to Thiago being right only, The game was started with the 8.0.0 database and has been patched twice by the 2 betas and then buy 8.0.1.

Ohh I see. That sucks, he mighta made it into your 1st team and been the next Fabregas.

I was wondering whether I should sell Abidal at the end of season 2 before he hits 30, and play Traore. Traore's already a wonderkid, and 9 clubs are chasing him atm [incl. Man Utd, Milan, Valencia, Lyon].

Also, Ronaldinho is gonna hit 29 next month. Have you all sold him and should I? I want to play Marcelo on the left wing - he looks awesome with 19 pace and acc, valued at 14.5M even though he's been back-up for 1.5yrs.

So, Abidal and Ronaldinho out?

I always sell players when they are about to hit 30. Abidal I sold end of 2nd season to Milan and replaced him with Bale. I sold Ronaldinho in order to get Silva end of 2nd season. I like to keep a low number of South Americans if possible because they tend to go missing at vital parts of the season. Marcelo is a good enough replacement. Sell them both before their value drops.

I always sell players when they are about to hit 30. Abidal I sold end of 2nd season to Milan and replaced him with Bale. I sold Ronaldinho in order to get Silva end of 2nd season. I like to keep a low number of South Americans if possible because they tend to go missing at vital parts of the season. Marcelo is a good enough replacement. Sell them both before their value drops.

Cool, will do. I'm like that too I don't having 30 year olds, even though they have experience. Puyol is the only exception, which I'm still debating whether I should keep as a rotational CB or sell.

Thanks for the advice

I have 70m with barcelona and am in january 2010 i dont know who to sign or if im playing the right players in the right formation can u help?

Achievements so far: Copa Del Rey x2 La Liga x2

No Champions league yet!

My Team:

GK: Valdes,Ochoa,lloris

DR: Zambrotta,Richards

DL: Abidal,Troare

DC: Puyol/Pique/Garay

DC: Breno/Milito

MR: Messi,Higuain

ML: Ronaldinho/Dos Santos

MC: Yaya/Xavi

AMC: Tevez/Iniesta

AMC: Aguero/Deco

FC: Benzema/Bojan/Henry

Yonko - Lulinha only flourished once I got Messi to tutor him but he can play MC/AMR/AML/AMC and FC. I had Alex has well who was dubbed the new Ronaldinho but Lulinha is way beter.

Lulinha:

01062008151326rd4.th.jpg

Thiago:

01062008151437go4.th.jpg

I only sold Thiago who is now a wonderkid because I get 50% of his next fee so if does become a star and gets sold then i still make some money off him. I always negotiate that for any youngsters I sell.

So is Lulinha someone you recommend I buy? He's worth investing in? In your screenshot he looks class...do you play him as AMC?

Guys, I also try to not have 30 old players in my squad, hence selling Ronaldinho before he turns 30 - got $34m from Juve for him. But I had to keep Puyol and Abidal....the first one is a legend for Barca and the frenchman is always performing superb for me. In fact, I'll keep Abidal one more season even if I buy Traore - maybe to tutor him.

I haven't had a chance to progress much on my season - I was customizing my game with skins, kits, logos and changing text colours, etc. icon_biggrin.gif. It looks awesome now though - I love looking at the screen now icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif.

It's all going well so far, new signings look great - Silva is a monster! But I'm planning big changes for next season...Most of my targets are unsettled, others have low release fees. Torres (from Real) has $19.5m fee, Ramos has around $50-60m release fee and Albiol is still with $34.5m. So in January I will try to sign all three on for next season - which will mean the end for Cassani, Puyol and Milito. Cassani has a small chance to stay if I don't get Traore....

I plan to let Eto'o go and replace him with Fernando Torres, who doesn't play alot of games for Liverpool but scores a lot. And of course, Cesc and Ronaldo, they are my default transfer targets. I'll see what happens...going to make my dream team....

Originally posted by Everton_3_0_Liverpool:

I have 70m with barcelona and am in january 2010 i dont know who to sign or if im playing the right players in the right formation can u help?

Achievements so far: Copa Del Rey x2 La Liga x2

No Champions league yet!

My Team:

GK: Valdes,Ochoa,lloris

DR: Zambrotta,Richards

DL: Abidal,Troare

DC: Puyol/Pique/Garay

DC: Breno/Milito

MR: Messi,Higuain

ML: Ronaldinho/Dos Santos

MC: Yaya/Xavi

AMC: Tevez/Iniesta

AMC: Aguero/Deco

FC: Benzema/Bojan/Henry

I'll start with the formation....I don't know why, but for some reason I think Barca should always play some sort of 4-3-3. However, you have way too many attacking players to fit them all in - sell some of them like Ronnie, Henry and Deco. Get some strong defensive mids with good tackling, positioning and passing.

Look for replacements for Zambrotta and Puyol. I would strongly recommend you go for Bakary Sagna - he's amazing for me, as good as Alves! For Puyol you already have good alternatives - Garay, Pique, Breno. But keep an eye on Ramos and Albiol - their release fees might be low and payable.

For defensive mids look at Lucas, Zapater, Cana and Denilson.

Good luck!

I play him as an attacking MC or AMC, his crossing is too low to play has an winger. My coaches tell me he will become a quality player.

If you have space in the squad get him and watch him develop, might have been snapped by another team don't know how much he will cost you then.

What a load of bull****...

I'll start off by saying I haven't lost a single away game in season 2. Drawn 3, won all the rest.

So, I beat Inter 5-2 at home - 1st leg of CL semis...

Second leg, I play defensively, and what happens?

2nd Leg

What a load of ****... How the hell can that happen. Eto'o who has scored 52 in 46 this season, and 58 in 46 last season suddenly can't even shoot on target. The majority of the team was on Superb morale, and I played a 4-1-4-1 formation and yet I get beat 3-0.

Pathetic, same amount of chances - no goals. Better players - no goals.

Ah well, now that I got that out...

My dreams of winning the treble are outta the window. Maybe next year

Well, I won the double. The title by 15 points, the Spanish Cup vs Valencia.

Eto'o was again the top goalscorer:

Played 53, Scored 53, Assisted 24, MOM 18, AR 7.77

Bringing his total to:

Played 99, Scored 112, Assisted 39, MOM 31, AR 7.85

Anyone who is just starting a new game with Barca, I strongly recommend you do this:

Offer to loan Traore. Offer 2.5M initial fee, and 2.5M buy out clause for the loan. It should be accepted. When it's accepted, offer 2.5M for Traore and he'll sign for you. Now try get 6-7* coaches, and get Abidal to tutor Traore. Play him in u19s in season 1, and give him sme matches in season 2. I've come to the end of season 2 and he's a wonderkid, a lot of clubs are after him.

Here's how he looks: Traore

Compared to Abidal: Traore vs Abidal

Compared to Clichy: Traore vs Clichy

Well worth the 5M I paid for him. Selling off Abidal now (who's age 29, worth 13.5M, Arsenal are after him) and Traore will be my no1 LB for season 3 onwards.

Start of Season 3

Transfers In:

Taye Taiwo - 11M

Gerard Pique - Free

Lorik Cana - Free

Andreas Isaksson - Free

Transfers Out:

Ronaldinho - 22M + 50% [R.Madrid]

Iniesta - 21M + 50% [inter]

Abidal - 14.75M + 50% [inter]

Inter are forming a Barca Army. They've bought Marquez, Abidal, Xavi and Iniesta off me so far.

GK: Valdes (Isaksson)

DR: D.Alves (Rafinha)

DL: Traore (Taiwo)

DC: Albiol (Puyol)

DC: Milito (Pique)

DM: Sunny (Mascherano/Cana)

MR: Messi (G.dos Santos)

ML: Marcelo (G.dos Santos)

AMC: M.Fernandez (G.dos Santos)

AMC: Aguero (Pandev)

STR: Eto'o (Bojan)

Got something like 200M transfer fees. Will buy some players in January if I need to

hey! this is the first time ive played with a spanish side on the new game and bit confused by all the registration stuff. all my b team players and U19's are ileligble? bit annoying as wanted to give players such as saivet etc a run out. any ideas on what im doing wrong? thanks for the help. mike

It's a bug which will be fixed.

But for the moment what is working for me is when you get a news item on the 31st saying the registration window closes tomorrow. You have to register again your b and first team squad. Don't press continue without clicking on this news item. Once you do that go on holiday til the 2nd and hopefully your b squad will be registered. The c squad only works sometimes so stick all your players in your b team. Save your game on the 31st and continue it if it hasn't worked then reload it back to the 31st and try again.

if your b team has no fixtures then it means the leagues you have loaded doesn't contain the division that the B team plays in. So you might have to load up the lower leagues of Spain or wait til the B team gets promoted into one of the leagues you have loaded.

Originally posted by teeyougee:

Well, I won the double. The title by 15 points, the Spanish Cup vs Valencia.

Eto'o was again the top goalscorer:

Played 53, Scored 53, Assisted 24, MOM 18, AR 7.77

Bringing his total to:

Played 99, Scored 112, Assisted 39, MOM 31, AR 7.85

Anyone who is just starting a new game with Barca, I strongly recommend you do this:

Offer to loan Traore. Offer 2.5M initial fee, and 2.5M buy out clause for the loan. It should be accepted. When it's accepted, offer 2.5M for Traore and he'll sign for you. Now try get 6-7* coaches, and get Abidal to tutor Traore. Play him in u19s in season 1, and give him sme matches in season 2. I've come to the end of season 2 and he's a wonderkid, a lot of clubs are after him.

Well worth the 5M I paid for him. Selling off Abidal now (who's age 29, worth 13.5M, Arsenal are after him) and Traore will be my no1 LB for season 3 onwards.

I've seen Traore developed better than that in both Barca saves. He's just amazing in my current save - best I've seen him.

adonis:

Lulinha doesn't look that good in my game, so I won't be buying him. I've made the decision to focus buying the best spanish players first. Hence, I'll go for Ramos, M.Torres, Albiol, Fabregas and F.Torres.

I'm close to January and I'll try to some of them on pre-contracts. Oh BTW, Emiliano Insua is spanish after the 8.0.1 patch....??? He's contract is due to expire and I'm gonna go for him instead of Traore, who would cost me a fortune now.

And Silva, Martinez and Sagna are playing amazing so far!

For me it was AC MIlan buying all my players 6/7 at least including Etoo.

You sold Ronaldinho to Real Madrid? I bet he comes back to haunt you, I always try and send them to another country.Good transfer out deals though.

Haha, Italian teams must envy Barca then. I know I wont get anything from my 50% sale fees from Inter - because Italian teams like to keep their players until they die of old age.

Yeah I really didn't want to sell Ronny to Madrid, but it was the only good offer I got. Other teams were offering like 17M over 24months etc.

Also, very nice CL start. Fabregas playing on a 7 while everyone else is 8+ as usual I see? Definately not gonna buy him.

Cech in goal too - invincible. I've got him unsettled and his contract expires in 11 months! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif He wants to move clubs so hopefully I can snap him up! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Anyone who is just starting a new game with Barca, I strongly recommend you do this:

I've seen Traore developed better than that in both Barca saves. He's just amazing in my current save - best I've seen him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

His current ability is 3 stars, his potential is 5 stars (as Desailly scout report says - and he has 20 20 ability knowledge), so he'll be improving a lot more! icon_biggrin.gif

Does anyone think I shouldn't have bought Taiwo for 11M? He's gonna be sitting on the sub bench until Traore is severly tired/injured. It's just that I have no other decent LB and couldn't find anyone good and cheaper.

Season 3 has started quite well for me. Played 6, won 5, drew 1, scored 23, conceded 6.

Guess who my top scorer is atm...

... Raul Albiol! Lol - scored 6 in 6.

D. Alves leading with 7 assists atm icon_smile.gif

I don't regret selling Ronaldinho either. Marcelo has stepped up and proved he's a worthy replacement, playing 6, scoring 3, assisting 1, AR 8.00

I just snapped up Baptista for free. If I can manage to minimize injuries, I don't think I need to buy any more players this season icon_smile.gif Wijnaldum is developing very well atm, with 11 skills learnt icon_biggrin.gif

If I can only get Cech for free *wishes that he doesn't sign a new contract* my team will be pretty strong.

teeyougee:

No doubt Traore will develop further and become better. You have Desailly? Me too! BTW, what's your starting line-up? I'm glad Albiol is doing great for you.

Update on my game:

It's middle of January and I've secured Albiol ($34.5m.) and Ramos ($58m.) - they'll be coming at the end of the season. But I couldn't get Insua on free - resigned with Liverpool for 53,000 per week although I offered him 100,000 per week.

After 20 La Liga games, I'm first by 14 points with 19 wins and one lost - away to Espanyol 0-1. My GD is 46-6, overall goals scored average is 2.5 and goals allowed average is 0.4. I'm still in Copa del Rey and CL. I have a tough draw for CL - AC Milan!

Eto'o is my overall top scorer with 22 from 22 and Silva has the most assists so far. I was hit with some injuries - Messi just got back after a month out, Briand has three weeks on his 2 months hip injury and Alou Diarra just went out for 5 months with broken foot! Damn game, it will always find a way to make it hard icon_biggrin.gif

teeyougee:

No doubt Traore will develop further and become better. You have Desailly? Me too! BTW, what's your starting line-up? I'm glad Albiol is doing great for you.

Yeah Desailly is awesome, was so happy I got him last season icon_biggrin.gif

Current starting line-up is:

GK: Valdes

DR: D.Alves

DL: Traore

DC: Albiol

DC: Milito

DM: Sunny

MR: Messi

ML: Marcelo

AMC: M.Fernandez

AMC: Aguero

STR: Eto'o

Subs:

Isaksson, Rafinha, Puyol, Pique, Taiwo, Mascherano, G.dos Santos, Wijnaldum, Kroos, Baptista, Pandev.

---------

Loaned out:

Bojan - Valencia (Played 4, Scored 4, Assisted 3, MOM 2, AR 8.25)

Cana - Valencia

Samba - Lazio

Ochoa - Villareal

Flamini - Porto [gonna try sell him soon]

De Silvestri - Celta

E.Ratinho - Udinese

-----------

I hate when players do that (Insua). Choosing to stay at a club even thoug they can earn double the amount. Nice transfers though.

Very nice start to your season, murdering the league. GL against Milan.

Eto'o is awesome icon_biggrin.gif He hasn't started too well for me this season, scoring 5 in 7, but he usually gets into in and scores over 1 per game.

Hopefully I wont experience the injury trouble you're going through. I really don't want to buy more player. I want to raise and play my youngsters.

teeyougee - fabregas is very hit and miss. Unless you play him exactly the way he wants he won't play good, it was exactly the same in fm07. Great stats but you could never get him to play well consistently.

yonko - my game started with 8.0.0 database so maybe Lulinha has been toned down since then. Great buys all my Spanish players are now vital to my team, everyone loves eachother.

But I have now got Man Utd interested in Messi and dos Santos. I hope Messi doesn't come out and say he wants a new challenge.

Yeah, Fabregas always played on a 7 on my other save. I now know that MC & DM hardly ever get over a 7 unless they make an assist or score.

I'm thinking of selling Milito at the end of this season (3) when he hits 29 - and buying a replacement. I have Pique, Samba and Puyol, but I Pique doesn't seem ready, I want someone who can run faster than Samba and header better than Puyol.

I'm thinking Zapata. I think him and Albiol will be sold in defence, with Alves and Traore either side of them. He might cost around £25M though.

Anyone think I should buy someone else insead of Zapata? Please let me know

Hey All, in my 10-ish years of playing FM i relised i have bnever been Barcelona. i Thought i'de give them a try im at demember the 1st in my game, haven't singed anyone for the first team yet, i've only signed youngsters such as Saviet, Sakho And Wijduluem (spelt that wrong). i was wondering who from the under 19 team manages to make it.

My current team is

GK) Valdes

DR) Zabrotta

DC) Puyol ( Was Milito, Due to Puyol being out for 4/5 months)

DC) Marquez

DM) Xavi (sometimes YaYa T)

LM) Ronaldinho (Donno why people don't like him, his doing well for me)

RM) Messi (Player of the year, in my honest opinion, i love him)

AM) Dos Santos (Phenominal)

AM)Iniesta (Quality)

ST E'eto (usuaully bring Bojan on at half time)

As you can see i stick with what i was given, i do however have Pique comin in, in the january window, i also have Adel Taarabt from The Spurs, i have 20m transfer fund and another 15m coming in from Chelsea for henry (thank you mugs, i mean lads).

Any Suggestions on players whom will sit in the reserves or bench but remain happy? E.g Makelele or Denilson or someone of that calebre

Thank you (Sorry for the bad grammer ect, broken wrist icon_smile.gif )

Yeah R.Madric bought Barzagli in my game. Will cost in the £40Mils to get him and he's in his late 20s. Toure is gonna hit 29, and again he wont come cheap (valued at £19.5M). Mexes too will probably cost in the £40Ms but he looks awesome. Liverpool bought Garay, and Burdisso is gonna hit 29 too.

I think my best option would be Zapata. He'll be cheaper, he's young and a sold defender.

Thanks for the suggestions, if I can get any of them cheap, I will

If you want younger how about Corluka, Breno, David Luiz or even Steven Taylor.

I have a dilemma now with Fabregas. Just played Benfica away and played Fabregas has my more attacking MC playmaker and ended up with 3 assists. But it means I have 3 positions (AMC and 2 FCs) where I have Silva, Messi (out injured for 2 weeks), Aguero and Fernandez fighting over. Fernandez and Silva are untouchable, Messi one of my favourite players so maybe Aguero, despite his heroics last season?

Hmm decisions!! Still only in November 2011 so I am gonna have to work something out.

Talking about Mathias Fernandez this play is a GOD!! 8 goals in his last 3 games including 2 hattricks.

Stats so far: 16 games/19 goals and 8 assists average rating 8.38.

Originally posted by Noodles:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">For me it was AC MIlan buying all my players 6/7 at least including Etoo.

It was the same for me, they bought Marquez, Milito and Zambrotta. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it might be because they are one of the richests clubs in the game who need players. So far they have got from me:

Yaya Toure

Rafael Marquez

Samuel Etoo

Abidal

Xavi

Mascherano

Garay

Total received - £84m icon_biggrin.gif

If you want younger how about Corluka, Breno, David Luiz or even Steven Taylor.

I have a dilemma now with Fabregas. Just played Benfica away and played Fabregas has my more attacking MC playmaker and ended up with 3 assists. But it means I have 3 positions (AMC and 2 FCs) where I have Silva, Messi (out injured for 2 weeks), Aguero and Fernandez fighting over. Fernandez and Silva are untouchable, Messi one of my favourite players so maybe Aguero, despite his heroics last season?

Hmm decisions!! Still only in November 2011 so I am gonna have to work something out.

Talking about Mathias Fernandez this play is a GOD!! 8 goals in his last 3 games including 2 hattricks.

Stats so far: 16 games/19 goals and 8 assists average rating 8.38.

Yeah I think I'll either go for Breno or Zapata.

Yeah Matias is awesome icon_biggrin.gif He's turned so many games around, scored at the most crucial moments. Love the guy

I have 5 strikers: Bojan, Eto'o, Henry, Martins and Aguero.

Im in my 3rd season and I need to egt rid of one cause I cant accomodate them all.

Who should I get rid of???

I'm defo keeping Bojan cause hes a hero, but after that I'm open to suggestions.

I was thinking Henry only he has a happy knack of scoring against Real Madrid and Valencia (Hat trick at Bernabeu).

Yeah Martins is a legend off the bench and a starter against the sh***er teams cause he just coasts past their defences.

I suppose it will probably have to be Henry though unless I get a big offer for Martins.

Cheers icon14.gif

Originally posted by Noodles:

I have 5 strikers: Bojan, Eto'o, Henry, Martins and Aguero.

Im in my 3rd season and I need to egt rid of one cause I cant accomodate them all.

Who should I get rid of???

I'm defo keeping Bojan cause hes a hero, but after that I'm open to suggestions.

Eto'o, Henry, Martins and Aguero.

and buy Andy Carroll

Archived