How Would You Prefer To Play FM Given The Choice?

How Would You Prefer To Play FM Given The Choice?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. How Would You Prefer To Play FM Given The Choice?

• Plug and Play
    • Dawn of a New Era
    • Another Way?

My point is that if you cannot make your point without resorting to insults and being rude then just don't post!

I see what you are doing trying to get the thread off track so that it is closed.

I dont think that i have been rude or insulting at all, just honestly bored, i could probably have written your first reply word for word for you as i always know what to expect.

I apologise to anyone who thinks i have been rude or insulting and i AM willing to discuss what has been covered in this thread, but please remember it IS a poll and as such the main focus is on the vote.

Regards

Hammer1000

Hammer - you're not coming across like you're willing to discuss anything, you've basically said "the poll speaks for itself, can't argue with that, end of".

Any poll set up on this forum is never truly representative of everyone that plays FM, that's just how it is. More useful to have a discussion on these areas of the game than have a poll and say that's 100% proof.

I've said a few times I'd still like to see where SI have confirmed that the game will not allow you to play in the style of option 1 in the future though, because I really don't think they have.

I see what you are doing trying to get the thread off track so that it is closed.

I dont think that i have been rude or insulting at all, just honestly bored, i could probably have written your first reply word for word for you as i always know what to expect.

You can predict what I am going to say and yet you are unable to respond in an intelligent and mature manner. :thdn:

For what it is worth, your response was rude and I found it offensive. I thought that it was a very ignorant way of responding to constructive criticism. There really is no need to be rude to people that you disagree with.

I apologise to anyone who thinks i have been rude or insulting and i AM willing to discuss what has been covered in this thread, but please remember it IS a poll and as such the main focus is on the vote.

Well do it then. Start with my first post.

The poll results will mean absolutely nothing because the poll is ultimately flawed. This is due to the fact that your second option is not a viable or valid alternative as I have argued above. Therefore, I deny the validity of your poll. I would be grateful if you could focus your efforts on responding to that first and foremost. Then maybe we can get on to discussing what purpose this poll actually serves.

if you want to make a poll to see what people really think you should keep it simple and not try to give an opinion to try and sway peoples votes.

your poll should have been something like..

A. would you like the game to be made "easier" as it was several versions ago.

B. would you like the game to continue to develop how it is currently doing so.

this would give you a better idea.

at the moment you dont know how people have voted, are they voting on how they are currently playing the game for example.

if you want to give your opinion then do so after you have set the poll, not for what each option means, by doing it that way you have loaded it in the way you think and there leads to a possibility of giving a false result.

You can predict what I am going to say and yet you are unable to respond in an intelligent and mature manner. :thdn:

For what it is worth, your response was rude and I found it offensive. I thought that it was a very ignorant way of responding to constructive criticism. There really is no need to be rude to people that you disagree with.

Well do it then. Start with my first post.

The poll results will mean absolutely nothing because the poll is ultimately flawed. This is due to the fact that your second option is not a viable or valid alternative as I have argued above. I would be grateful if you could focus your efforts on responding to that first and foremost.

Nobody else seems to have much of a problem with it(maybe scoham) so, as most FM'ers seem to have no problem with it i'll have to accept that a certain minority dont get it, although i'd also bet that the same minority would attempt to derail ANY thread i was to open, so i'm probably best of ignoring such posts.

Regards

Hammer1000

this is getting stupid. Hammer i agree with you that sometimes the game can be a little too time consuming as regards to tactics if you dont have the time to analyse every aspect of your team and the opposition. But as people have said you can play this game your way OR the way in option 2. Its entirely upto you.

As for your spat with Crouchaldinho i dont know how it started or how far back it goes but after reading quite a few of C's posts in the past I have always seen him wait a while for a good few posts to be made first, take them all in and then make an informed opinion. It may not always be right but that it what these forums are for. Everybody doesnt agree.

It seems to me like you have got to a point where you dont even read what he has said. You just see the name and expect the worst and go on the defensive.

As for Crouchaldinho, your probably expecting this every time you post in one of Hammers threads. If i were you Id just have my say then leave it at that. Dont keep replying to him. He'll soon get bored. Same goes for Hammer, just cut it out. Too many good threads are being closed because of petty arguments like this.

I hope in future you can both see each others comments for what they are and just get on with it. Remember Hammer that not everyone has to agree with you. It sometimes seems like if people dont agree with you then you go on one.

if you want to make a poll to see what people really think you should keep it simple and not try to give an opinion to try and sway peoples votes.

your poll should have been something like..

A. would you like the game to be made "easier" as it was several versions ago.

B. would you like the game to continue to develop how it is currently doing so.

this would give you a better idea.

at the moment you dont know how people have voted, are they voting on how they are currently playing the game for example.

if you want to give your opinion then do so after you have set the poll, not for what each option means, by doing it that way you have loaded it in the way you think and there leads to a possibility of giving a false result.

I think the options are pretty clear and i would personally give FM'ers a lot more respect than you seem to be doing, you are suggesting that i am influencing peoples answers which i find ridiculous to say the least.

this is getting stupid. Hammer i agree with you that sometimes the game can be a little too time consuming as regards to tactics if you dont have the time to analyse every aspect of your team and the opposition. But as people have said you can play this game your way OR the way in option 2. Its entirely upto you.

As for your spat with Crouchaldinho i dont know how it started or how far back it goes but after reading quite a few of C's posts in the past I have always seen him wait a while for a good few posts to be made first, take them all in and then make an informed opinion. It may not always be right but that it what these forums are for. Everybody doesnt agree.

It seems to me like you have got to a point where you dont even read what he has said. You just see the name and expect the worst and go on the defensive.

As for Crouchaldinho, your probably expecting this every time you post in one of Hammers threads. If i were you Id just have my say then leave it at that. Dont keep replying to him. He'll soon get bored. Same goes for Hammer, just cut it out. Too many good threads are being closed because of petty arguments like this.

I hope in future you can both see each others comments for what they are and just get on with it. Remember Hammer that not everyone has to agree with you. It sometimes seems like if people dont agree with you then you go on one.

Truth is fella, he always responds in the same way to my threads, this is because he is trying to get a rise out of me, which sadly i admit has worked in the past, he wont be happy until i am no longer able to post and i, on the defensive tend to try to ignore him rather than bite, simple as that really.

Truth is fella, he always responds in the same way to my threads, this is because he is trying to get a rise out of me, which sadly i admit has worked in the past, he wont be happy until i am no longer able to post and i, on the defensive tend to try to ignore him rather than bite, simple as that really.

well its working then isnt it because you keep replying. just ignore him if its bothering you. It will soon stop

Once again, people can't debate in a mature manner. Considering the 'These Forums v2' thread is up as a sticky, I'm closing the thread. I'm not even going to bother warning you to cut it out or give you the chance to keep the thread open because it always end in the same way.

Archived