Will the New Patch be better?

Hi Guys.

On patch 10.2, no matter what tactics I use, the strikers always miss one on one chances, I know the ME is strange and there something wrong, but what about the new Patch when it comes out? Will that be better?

Otherwise I don't think I'll be buying FM 11 :p

Hi Guys.

On patch 10.2, no matter what tactics I use, the strikers always miss one on one chances, I know the ME is strange and there something wrong, but what about the new Patch when it comes out? Will that be better?

Otherwise I don't think I'll be buying FM 11 :p

The reason why strikers miss a lot of one on ones down the middle is because there was a new bug made when they fixed the last bug where defenders didn't tackle or close down properly. Basically the game is generating way too many CCC's with play down the middle. The next patch's aim is to rectify that so you'll see less CCC's but more CCC's converted.

One could argue that narrow formations creates more CCC's but wider formations converts them better in my opinion due to more angled chances created.

10.2 is the worst patch ever.

I cannot score, I have Jo, Adebayor and N'gog upfront, neither of them score 1 on 1's. Yet the opposite team then go and score about 4 goals a game!

I have tried all sorts of tactics!

It's your tactics, seriously.

For FM11 they should just give the good old Championship Manager 01/02 a facelift...

After all it`s the best/most fun to play manager game ever!

the thing is FM 2010 is so good with the tactics creator, but the damn ME is so damn poor OI have no effect team talks are garbage and the defending is a joke and dont even get me started on the amount of one on one chances that are missed

the thing is FM 2010 is so good with the tactics creator, but the damn ME is so damn poor OI have no effect team talks are garbage and the defending is a joke and dont even get me started on the amount of one on one chances that are missed

Yer thats why Im so frustrated, I don't mind losing by a goal in the last minute, but the fact that the ME has this bug, it's so frustrating!! :p

I'm using Complete Dominace, which is fantastic, create about 5 CCCs a game, but struggle to score..... :thdn:

Well... create more chances :) I scored more than three goals per game in season four (not on my game pc, can't check for previous seasons atm) using two strikers.

I think we have every right to moan mate? The game is probably the best theyve ever released in terms of a lot of things, however the ME is shameful. I want to make a tactic that works in every game, not everyone has time to watch key highlights and tweak a tactic during a game. What about people who just want to play for fun.

We dont ALL have time to sit there tweaking tactics before a match, during the match and after the match if need be

I think we have every right to moan mate? The game is probably the best theyve ever released in terms of a lot of things, however the ME is shameful. I want to make a tactic that works in every game, not everyone has time to watch key highlights and tweak a tactic during a game. What about people who just want to play for fun.

We dont ALL have time to sit there tweaking tactics before a match, during the match and after the match if need be

neither do i my tactical no how is around the zero mark but do we have to hear the same thing being repeated endlessley?

Use the bugs forum for any bugs you find as many of you claim to have bugs but I've yet to a single post by any of you in the bugs section...... There are already multiple threads about this subject on this forum, so why you feel the ned to create a new topic all the time is beyond me. Use them and not crete new ones.

Archived