ZIGONI - AC Milan

mitjabarbic

He starts in AC Milan as an 18 year old but he develops quite well to an alrounded striker, who would probably do best as a target man or a partner with some fast striker

zigoni.jpg

i just got him so i dont have any experience with him but he did score in the first league match he started :)

I've still got him at Milan in season three, out on loan at Ascoli. I'll keep hold of him as long as I don't get a decent offer. I was offered £4m for Beretta (the player mentioned in the above post) and accepted it as I didn't think he was worth rejecting that sort of offer.

• 1 month later...

He looks like he is going to be a super star for me, he is keeping dzeko out of the stating SQUAD for my milan in season 3.

http://img683.imageshack.us/my.php?image=01052010161656.png

Linking code copied to clipboard

He is only back now from strained knee ligaments, one of them goals was the super cup against a full strnght Madrid

• 2 weeks later...

averaged 20 league goals per season...and thats due to his first 2 where he was a sub for Doyle who tutored him like 2 or 3 times in a row. Improved his determination and added some quality moves.

i just checked : 216 goals in 260 (41) matches...quite nice for a guy i got by swapping my reserve keeper. :D

his strength reached 20, jumping 16, pace 16, acceleration 15, composure and finishing 16, heading 17, flair and determination 18... :)

and i recomend you teach him play short simple pases and places shots and aswell try first time shots.

Got him in my first season with Leeds cost 950k. Had a poor first season in league one 28apps and only 2gls. but he was improving stat wise so I decided to give him a go. second season still in league one 29apps 18gls. now im in the championship and he looks very good so far 9apps 6gls. His stats are really improving all the time and he looks great now. Get him play him and he will shine in about two to three seasons.

• 1 month later...

Archived