El Rumbo V2

i dont have time to play alot every day coz i have college so i save to play next day some times i got bored so i save to play my another saves i play with udinse - liverpool - wolves - valencia ! so i save ! isnt much and i save mybe 8 times on summer to search players for second season and i sign alot players for my second season like Milvskey - Defour - Luiz - Geston Fernandez ..etc

Does it really matter?

He is posting a tactic and claims he won the league with West Ham some people are using it and it works others arent replicating the results.

Due to the random nature of FM there is a high chance of this happening.

But its not worth trolling.

23 saves in 1 season? hhmmmmmmm

Seems perfectly legit to me. If you don't get a lot of playing time at once, that's how often you load the game up. For him it means an average playing time of 1.5 hrs per playing session. I can't see anything wrong here.

Wizzu - I haven't tried this version of your tactic but I have been using V1 for about 3 seasons and it has worked like a treat. Got my Millwall side inot the top four, won a couple of league cups but challenged for every competition I have been in. Cheers mate.

I might give this new version a try but a bit worried about changing tactics when the ones I have work so well :)

Wizzu - I haven't tried this version of your tactic but I have been using V1 for about 3 seasons and it has worked like a treat. Got my Millwall side inot the top four, won a couple of league cups but challenged for every competition I have been in. Cheers mate.

I might give this new version a try but a bit worried about changing tactics when the ones I have work so well :)

thnx m8 for trying my tactic i got busy this days now i want to work for v3 i will upload it this days it will be much better than v1 - v2 :) and ur result with Millwall looked very good goodluck m8

At the moment I am having huge success. Unlike some I don't post tactics because I want to keep my success a secret. ;)

However in defence of the OP I will say this.

1) Saves. Until FM10 I had always autosaved once per month however, for some reason this version likes to crash dump. Its to do with the graphics card for some reason. Now because of this I autosave once per fortnight. i.e 26 times per season.

2) Player fitness. He has pointed out how key player fitness is and without giving to much away I believe that in this version fitness is VERY important. Not "condition" but "fitness". If you can bring in players with high "natural fitness" and "stamina" and rotate to a certain degree then you'll be amazed how well you can play. Its not the be all and end all but it is a big help.

3) "Plug and play" tactics just don't exist at the moment. It can easily be down to the small things the OP does (without realising it). He may believe its not even worth mentioning but it may make a difference.

4) I have yet to see any tactic's success replicated so why should this one be any different? The only time players say "great tactic it works well for my team" tends to be when they are managing a team thats already expected to be one of the favourites at that level.

All in all cut the guy some slack and if it doesn't work for you move on to the next one.

2) Player fitness. He has pointed out how key player fitness is and without giving to much away I believe that in this version fitness is VERY important. Not "condition" but "fitness". If you can bring in players with high "natural fitness" and "stamina" and rotate to a certain degree then you'll be amazed how well you can play. Its not the be all and end all but it is a big help.

Care to share some more information? What you're saying sounds very interesting!

Best tactic ever!!!

thnx mate good luck with tactic

At the moment I am having huge success. Unlike some I don't post tactics because I want to keep my success a secret. ;)

However in defence of the OP I will say this.

1) Saves. Until FM10 I had always autosaved once per month however' date=' for some reason this version likes to crash dump. Its to do with the graphics card for some reason. Now because of this I autosave once per fortnight. i.e 26 times per season.

3) "Plug and play" tactics just don't exist at the moment. It can easily be down to the small things the OP does (without realising it). He may believe its not even worth mentioning but it may make a difference.

4) I have yet to see any tactic's success replicated so why should this one be any different? The only time players say "great tactic it works well for my team" tends to be when they are managing a team thats already expected to be one of the favourites at that level.

All in all cut the guy some slack and if it doesn't work for you move on to the next one.[/quote']

thnx mate for this comments

for OP i always use my ast manager i sack my older one and sign one with higher tactical knowledge 15+ and i agree with u fitness is good key on game it also help to keep ur goal clean at last mins. and also flair and creativity is also good i always like to sign players with this stats

v3 will out soon just want to make CBs doing better and i solve many problems on the older tactic .

this is the guy that claims to have cracked the engine and won the league with bolton first season yet as of now has offered no proof whatsoever to back up such claims

no wonder you want to keep your "success" a secret

there is no any secret why i show my tactic and dont tell to ppl how it work !!

Archived