Serbian White Eagles in CONCACAF CL???

dinamo_zagreb

There is many Serb Croat whatever nationality immigrant teams all over the world and none have cause offence before so this deserve to stop now! I know for certain how bad ethnic tension can be and this deserve not to be part of football game board!

Serb White Eagles must have just been picked as Canadian champions by the compu automatically if you are not running the Canadian league you do not be able to tell.

If you are not running a Canadian league, then usually a team with a high reputation from that country will be selected. I think the White Eagles are the highest rated Canadian team, therefore it is probable that they would often get that spot.

he is Croat, Serbian White Eagles is Serbian team.Croat and Serbs don't like eachoder...now minnor of them...

Poz Purgeru :)

Pozdrav i tebi, Zločesti............. ša mai kod tebe??? :-)

If you are not running a Canadian league, then usually a team with a high reputation from that country will be selected. I think the White Eagles are the highest rated Canadian team, therefore it is probable that they would often get that spot.

I didnt wanted to offense anyone here, on ethnic way. But it is weird, because Canadian champions cup is played and in rules says that winner will play in CL, but there is no winner of that competition. And I am running MLS.

And it is not important is it Serbian Eagles or Toronto Croatia or London or Italia, important is that teams from that cup dont play in real life CL. And there is one team from Martinique, three games 0-16 goal difference........ :D

The Canadian Champion in the game is picked by a "Continental cup", as Canada doesn't have a 1st division league proper in FM. Basically, the Nutrilite Canadian Championship (Canadian Champions' Cup in the game) is loaded whenever a CONCACAF league is loaded in the game, as the three clubs taking part of it aren't in a fully-Canadian league: Toronto FC is in MLS while Impact de Montréal and Vancouver Whitecaps are in the United Soccer Leagues First Division (American Second Division in the game). So yeah, Serbian White Eagles being part of it is quite strange... unless you found a way to make the Canadian Soccer League champion part of the CL instead of the Voyageurs Cup (unofficial name used by many Canadian soccer fans, as it's the name of the trophy given to the champion) champion by fiddling in the editor, which I would like to know how ;)

Archived