One on ones ! SI do you ever watch football?

What is it with this 'polished ' game !

Do you guys act play the game before releasing it? If so how did u not notice the fact players seem to find it nearly impossible for strikers or anyone 2 score if one on one, unless they round the keeper!

Now we are not talking ur beezer homes league strikers here no we are talking about torres, ibrahimovich, aguero, ballotelli and the list goes on!

any chance of fixing this er ' polished ' game si?

Any chance of you knowing what the fluff you're on about?

Why can't people understand that what needs tweaking is the amount of chances, not the conversion rate...

Having two clear cut one on ones and missing one is possible. Having 5 and missing 4 in each game is impossible.

Please SI, try to make defenses a little more sturdy and cut back the one on one chances. Then the balance would be more realistic.

i have noticed the goalkeepers hardly every get rounded

Dzeko dosent need to round the keeper he either blasts it into the corner or just runs right through the keeper (seriously, it slows him down a little but he just ploughs through challenges)

Rooney won Golden Boot for me in my first season and scored 1 one on one all season. At a conservative estimate, he probably missed somewhere in the region of 40 one on ones during the season. Almost all of his goals were from the edge of the box/25 yards. I trained him to stop blasting the ball in the back of the net, the next season he probably scored 3/4 one on ones from a similar number of opportunities.

There is a problem here, it's no good simply defending SI to the hilt on every topic, there are numerous bugs in the game, this just another on the list. When it first came out things looked really promising, but it's just becoming a joke again. We shouldn't be buying a game in November and it not being playable until 3 months later.

Archived