Heart of Midlothian FM10

nade.14.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ive tried to download that skin but it says ive exceeded my daily download limit??? ive never

downloaded from that site ever!

Also where can i get the background pack from?

cheers

:thup:

You have to register on the site to download stuff.

I can't remember where i got the background pack from it was one from a FM09 pack and some of the new stadiums aren't on like Cardiff.

You have to register on the site to download stuff.

I can't remember where i got the background pack from it was one from a FM09 pack and some of the new stadiums aren't on like Cardiff.

Thanx for the reply,

that skin looks amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
these were the transfers i have made in the first transfer window.

Yanis tafer for £5.5m was over 48 months and he is well worth it :D.

Vitaly rodionov for £375k scores for fun as well for a cheap transfer fee.

Thomas myhre on a free is doing a good job between the sticks for me.

Then i got a lot of frees from the big spanish clubs ( players transfer listed and asking fee was set really low that they accept a bid of £0) to fill the reserves and youth team. But one of the players i signed cedric is somehow playing at atletico c so i don't know how that has happened.

heartstransfersfirstwin.jpg

how do you get that background? :D

I've never managed in Scotland before and have just completed my first season with Hearts. We did a domestic double, winning the league and the league cup (aka Co-up Insurance Cup). Almost did the treble, but lost in the semis of the Scottish cup to Celtic 1-2.

I'm wondering, how did col_nufc1 get all that money to buy the players he did? Does Romanov really give that much cash for the second season?

• 1 month later...
I've never managed in Scotland before and have just completed my first season with Hearts. We did a domestic double, winning the league and the league cup (aka Co-up Insurance Cup). Almost did the treble, but lost in the semis of the Scottish cup to Celtic 1-2.

I'm wondering, how did col_nufc1 get all that money to buy the players he did? Does Romanov really give that much cash for the second season?

Nope romanov did not give us that much money and iv no idea how he got all that :confused: .

So I've gone through 5 seasons with Hearts. Also solved the mystery of the big money, sort of. Romanov does give you a lot of cash, usually 30-35 million (Euro) but it's after the second season. Though I think you have to win the league in order to get the much money. After that, you can load up a bit more on some truly talented players and simply continue winning the SPL.

Also managed to win the Europa League in the forth season, beating Man Utd in the final 5-1.

So I've gone through 5 seasons with Hearts. Also solved the mystery of the big money, sort of. Romanov does give you a lot of cash, usually 30-35 million (Euro) but it's after the second season. Though I think you have to win the league in order to get the much money. After that, you can load up a bit more on some truly talented players and simply continue winning the SPL.

Also managed to win the Europa League in the forth season, beating Man Utd in the final 5-1.

Well done bro, do you think you could challenge for the ECC next season?

I just finished my first season with Hearts. Great fun.

I won the Scottish Cup and the League (31-4-3 with 97 points, 95 for, 24 against.)

Celtic beat Rangers on the last day of the season to steal second place. Celtic were my bogey team, beating me twice (the second time to snap a 23 game unbeaten streak). The other team to beat me was Rangers at Tynecastle, with 2 goals in the last 5 mins to secure a 2-1 win (the 2nd goal was blatantly offside too) but we made up for it by beating them at Ibrox later on.

Oh i was also instantly put out of the Euro by Genoa, who were just too much for a squad that didnt know the system yet, and a lot of the new recruits couldnt be registered in time.

When i took over i cleaned house, identifying everyone who didnt fit my system( well Mr Hough's system lol) and tried to move them on.

I sold Driver, Scott Robinson, Templeton, Balogh, Obua, Jonathan Stewart, Mole, Kucharski, R.Wallace, Kello, Park and Jason Thomson for a grand total of 8Million sterling.

I brought in Abubakari Yakubu (DMC/DC DR/MC/WBR), Boutabout CF, George Mourad CF, and Jeroen Ketting ST on free transfers

I then bought

Vegard Forren CB Molde for 1.2M

Ahmed Fathi DRC/WBR/DMC/MRC al-ahly 875k

Alex Smithies GK Huddersfield 1.1M over 48 months

Johny Placide GK Havre 1.5M

Jonjo Shelvey, MC Charlton 3.6M over 48months

and a couple of youngsters i liked the look of:

John Marsden ST Celtic 130k

Craig McCallum DMC Stirling 250k

Oskar Lewicki DRC FC Bayern 65k

That pretty much did it for the budget. In november the board gave me 4.5M to spend and i bought for the January window:

Robert Lewandowski ST, Lech 3.4M over 48 months

Loic Nestor DRLC, Havre 2M

Sean Morrison DC Swindon 90k

Ali Karimi AMRC persepolis 1.6M

and 2 more youngsters

Scott Durie DRC Rangers 400k

daniel Kearns AMR West Ham 75k

The only buy i would not make in retrospect is Karimi, although he wasn't bad i just feel i way overpaid, but i think id had a few drinks when i signed him...Ketting also never did anything worthwhile, but he was a necessary makeweight until Lewandowski arrived.

Forren, Goncalves, Elliot, Mourad, Jonsson, Wallace, Lewandowski and Kingston were all excellent. Glen was hot and cold but still put up numbers.

Mourad, 22 goals and 2 assists in 29(4) apps (2nd to Robbie Kean)

Glen, 13 goals and 6 assists in 34(3) apps

Lewandowski 12 goals and 6 assists in 20 apps

Elliot 10 goals and 14 assists in 25(4) apps

Jonsson 10 goals and 13 assists in 39(2) apps

Shelvey 7 goals and 12 assists in 27(3)

so the team:

GK: Smithies/Placide/macdonald

DR: Fathi/C.Thomson/Yakubu/jonsson

DL: L.Wallace/Nestor/Forren

DC:Forren/Zaliukas/Nestor

DC:Goncalves/Morrison/Nestor (also Yakubu and jonsson can be used here in need)

DMC: Kingston/Yakubu/Fathi/Black/Mcgowan/Palazuelos

MC: Jonsson/Stewart/Palazuelos

MC: Shelvey/Karimi/Yakubu

FC: (poacher) Elliot/Glen/Ketting

FC: (targetman) Morad/Boutabout

FC:(poacher) Lewandowski/Glen

Shelvey was U21 Player of the Year, Mourad was @nd highest Goalscorer, Forren and Jonsson made Team of the Year, and i won Manager of the Year.

Players i will probably lose this off season:

Jonsson: Rangers tried to poach Jonsson in January but i didnt let him go, not sure if i can keep him, he wanted to go.

Lee Wallace: Everton offered me 6M for Wallace in january and i turned it down, i had no time to get a replacement. Atletico madrid are also sniffing around, as well as a couple french teams.

Vegard Forren: Ac Milan and Real Madrid? are you kidding me?! GFTO my CB!

Ahmed Fathi: a number of interested teams.

Players i dont need/want/am willing to let go:

Ketting, Black, Mcgowan,Palazuelos Zaliukas, Glen, Macdonald, Nade, Suso,Stevenson,Wagner,Ridgers,Mulrooney,witteveen,novikovas,armstrong,visconte.

Im not planning on buying any players except to replace anyone that gets bought, and to find a second targetman better than Boutabout, and some better staff. If any exceptional player becomes available ill definitely look at him, but as it is im scouring for talented youth. I have my eye on:

David Ball, Robbie Brady, Lee Hills (possible wallace replacement),Holzhauser,Louis Pedro and Keko and may look to spend any transfer funds on a couple of them. So far the chairman hasnt sold anyone out from under me, and the team is doing well!

Hey Makie1874 everyones using the RTE again lol :rolleyes:

well i cleared out 8 million's worth in the first season, but i spent almost all of it by last january. I did win the league and Scottish cup, qualifying for the CL. When i bid on Shelvey i didnt have quite enough money in the kitty but the board let me bring him in anyway..they've been good to me so far.

well i cleared out 8 million's worth in the first season, but i spent almost all of it by last january. I did win the league and Scottish cup, qualifying for the CL. When i bid on Shelvey i didnt have quite enough money in the kitty but the board let me bring him in anyway..they've been good to me so far.

Yeah well thats unusual as romanovs not normally generous trust me im a hearts fan :p

F*** Sake!! thrashed hibs once again , 6 goals in the first half . Just a tip this is what you can do with a good team without cheating :thup: . I drop points to few teams regularly but i play well against rangers an normally beat them and iv improved to get draw past twice v celtic! and well you know what i do to hibs :pHeartsvHibernian.png

• 2 months later...

Started a Hearts save and am having fun so far. Beat a decent Montpellier side 3-1 on aggregate to get to the group stages were I have drawn Leverkusen, Braga and Litex not easy at all, so far I lost to Braga 2-1 but beat Litex 2-0. No idea were we will finish in group but we played fairly well against Braga and away from home and am hopeful we can get something at home. Using a update which has done the summer sigings. After 5 we're 5th but have a game in hand over leaders rangers who are 2 points ahead of us and the other teams above me, meaning if we beat Hibs we can go top by 1 point. Having fun and long may this save continue

Archived