Heart of Midlothian FM10

nade.14.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13 games to go . beat aberdeen 3-1 (thomson,mole and acuna) ;) im on fire the now ! away to motherwell next! im running away from motherwell in 6th thats me clear of them but hibs are one point ahead and dundee utd 3 ahead i need to overtake them :o

:( well im having bad luck too pentecote turned down celtic. il offer to clubs maybe some of the foreign teams will put in better offers ! hibs got beat so a win v dundee utd now at home would put me 2 clear in 3rd with relatively easy games before the split the only hard one is rangers at home.

accepted an offer of £3.6mil normally id never sell him but he dont fit in with my tacticts so hes never getting a game plus id sooner bring in another strong cm ! possebons been amazin all season although hes now only worth £1.8mil :confused:

Im raging now likes , lost 1-2 to rangers yet again a last min goal :mad: as i run my streak of 6 games against them without a win ! 5 losses an a draw v rangers . iv never beaten celtic either only the draw in cup final that let to me winning on penaltys. think im leaving hearts soon anyways :mad:

2months left on contract and hearts dont look to be keeping me on :( so its not that im leaving its that hearts are prob replacing me. i just drew 1-1 away to falkirk in quarter final of scottish cup so thatl be a replay ! i shouldv won. im away to hibs now. must win or i can forget finishin any higher than 5th :(

HEARTS TRANSFERS IN FIRST TRANSFER WINDOW SEASON THREE

I won't be making any more signings so unless i sell some more these are the transfers for the first transfer window in the third season.

Players missing from the screen shot as they wouldn't fit on one page are.

Robert Adam £4k to Dumfermilne

John Wood £10k to Dumfermilne

Isco £24k to Dumfermilne

heartstransfersfirstwin.jpg

I play Monaco in the European Super Cup now ;)

It will be a home game for them though as the European Super Cup is always played at Stade Louis II.

chance at another trophy ;) i went through 3-2 on penaltys to face the team iv never beaten in the semis ! rangers :mad:

HEARTS SQUAD IN THIRD SEASON

I thought i would post my first team and reserve team squads to show how many players i have :o.

Zacharie Boucher who is on loan at Dumfermilne would not fit on the reserve team screenshot.

heartfirstteamsquadatst.jpg

heartreserveteamsquadat.jpg

you have alot of players likes lol :p your reserves is huge and your first team . my reserves are fairly small. i drew 0-0 away to hibs. keeps me 1point behind them and puts me 4th 1point ahead of dundee utd. i have st johnston at home now so should get back to winning form ;)

lol you have it all to do. but with the money they gave you im not surprised. wish i could produce more success with my team :( i got £2.4mil at start of season for continental finish at end wich im headin towards. hopefully il win my next 3 games easy enough...

home to st johnstone

away to queen of the south

home to falkirk

yeah that sucks. i like the older ones best probably although i do like the new layout its quite good . few days till i play qos ! dundee utd slipped up and im 4 ahead of them now but still only 1 ahead of hibs! they play each other next game while i should walk over QOS. :o

Archived