Heart of Midlothian FM10

nade.14.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice one :D yeah my aim is at least third! im deadly with a 4-3-3 thanks for suggesting it! just won 1-0 altho shouldv been more. acuna scored again seems hes gonna find the net more that hes over his drought. games like aberdeen away and motherwell used to be scary for me and prob heavy defeats wich really they shouldnt be but thats 4 wins out of 5 games for me im pushin up the league. i have dundee utd away next so thatl be tough but like i say im deadly on the attack now :D

yep. acuna is out for 4-5 weeks thanks to zaliukas injuring him in training. he injurs like 4 or 5 players a season im sick of it im really considering selling him . he got 3 reds in first season but right now hes behavin bit better and got 3 goals to his name so may wait till end of season .

What do i do now i have got Motherwell in the Scottish cup semi final on the sunday then the Real Madrid game on the Wednesday do i play the reserves in the Scottish cup semi's and hope for the best or do i play my strongest team in both games and hope i don't get any injuries ?

yep. acuna is out for 4-5 weeks thanks to zaliukas injuring him in training. he injurs like 4 or 5 players a season im sick of it im really considering selling him . he got 3 reds in first season but right now hes behavin bit better and got 3 goals to his name so may wait till end of season .

Play Templeton up front he has done well for me when i have had injuries he has 11 goals in 11 games.

What do i do now i have got Motherwell in the Scottish cup semi final on the sunday then the Real Madrid game on the Wednesday do i play the reserves in the Scottish cup semi's and hope for the best or do i play my strongest team in both games and hope i don't get any injuries ?

i dont know likes its a tough call , its risky too you could end up losing important players.

I just got slaughtered 5-0 away to dundee utd :( il never get 3rd they prob will ! they were last seasons champs on mine and i just cant beat the bastards :mad:

home to killie next

Play Templeton up front he has done well for me when i have had injuries he has 11 goals in 11 games.

Make that 14 goals from 12 starts as he scores a hatrick in 6-1 win over Motherwell in the Scottish cup semis :D.

I just got slaughtered 5-0 away to dundee utd :( il never get 3rd they prob will ! they were last seasons champs on mine and i just cant beat the bastards :mad:

Really Dundee United won the SPL in the first season. Celtic walked the SPL in the first season on my save.

dundee utd hammered the old firm every match on mine and theyr still demolishin everyone although celtics on 24 game unbeaten run now.

nice result in cup. im hopin to have a slim chance of retaining my scottish cup :rolleyes: just focusing on beating killie in next match i should easy enough.

I got beat 2-0 off Real Madrid in the Bernabeu but go through 5-4 on aggregate.

It was a real backs to the wall game and Real Madrid had attack after attack after attack but i managed to hold on until the final whistle :D:D:D:D

I got beat 2-0 off Real Madrid in the Bernabeu but go through 5-4 on aggregate.

It was a real backs to the wall game and Real Madrid had attack after attack after attack but i managed to hold on until the final whistle :D:D:D:D

i had injurys and since it was his debut i moved 1 of my strikers back to amc and put him in so it was a 4-3-1-2 and it worked a treat ! im keepin him in theyr the now until acuna is back. i have rangers away next!

so your in the final ?? well played and good luck that could be epic!!!!

Yeah i am in the final and i will play Arsenal in the final.

In the group stages i played Arsenal and lost 1-0 away and won 1-0 at home.

I have just lost to Hibs 2-1 at Easter Road with my strongest team even though i dominated the game :o .

Two games left this season Celtic in the Scottish cup final then Arsenal in the Champions League final.

But Tafer is out for 2-3 weeks so i think he will miss both games :(.

Addison is also out for 1 week so he might be back for the Arsenal game.

thanks iv been on fire tonight since changing to 4-3-3 its like im managing a totaly dif team ;) im still lacking a goal machine but im gettin plenty goals :thup: at end of season im gonna be lookin for a clinical finisher for upfront , acuna is picking up though and ryan wallace has good potential :rolleyes:

thanks iv been on fire tonight since changing to 4-3-3 its like im managing a totaly dif team ;) im still lacking a goal machine but im gettin plenty goals :thup: at end of season im gonna be lookin for a clinical finisher for upfront , acuna is picking up though and ryan wallace has good potential :rolleyes:

You have to sign Yannis Tafer he is a legend of a striker on FM :D

HEARTS SEASON REVIEW

Hearts do the unthinkable in the second season by winning all four trophies The SPL, Champions League The Co-op Cup, Scottish Cup.

The board have now announced that a new stadium will be built with a 26943 capacity and will be called the Robertson Stadium after legendary Hearts striker John Robertson. The stadium will be completed in June 2013.

heartssquadendofseconds.jpg

heartsleaguetableendofs.jpg

heartschampionsleaguere.jpg

im maybe getting paonessa on free transfer at end of season :)

I beat partick 2-0 in cup got ross county in 5th round away from home ( they put dundee utd out )

I beat falkirk 0-2 away (acuna ,pentecote)

Drew 1-1 with st mirren (pentecote)

lost 0-2 to celtic they scored 2 goals in the last minute :(

I have made some quality signings so far :D:D.

TRANSFERS IN

Martin Galvan £250k

Vincent Enyeama free

Matias Defederico £5.5m

Danny Wilson £8m

Guilherme £4.5m

Darron Gibson £3m

Jamie O'Hara £2m

Michael Owen free

Kieran Richardson free

Matt James free

I will post a screenshot when the transfer window is closed.

Archived