Is FM too easy?

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all that needs to be done , is the Finances need to be adjusted, with united, madrid etc, just spend 100 mil, get whomever you wish, and its a walk over, in real life, a team may spend 100mil once in 10-20 years, not year upon year, also there should be more control form the board on transfers etc, throwing 40 here 50 there its unrealistic and makes the game way too easy.

its the right difficulty with anyone but the top teams i think, its jus with bigger teams, even teams like Tottenham, the finances are crazy, meaning you can get the best players in every position, also the importance of being a team isnt a large factor so the best players = best results which is not always the case in real life

its the right difficulty with anyone but the top teams i think, its jus with bigger teams, even teams like Tottenham, the finances are crazy, meaning you can get the best players in every position, also the importance of being a team isnt a large factor so the best players = best results which is not always the case in real life

Yep i agree with this mate. Also the CPU teams never make good signings :confused: and dont spend their money wisely.

I wonder how many people who say the game is easy use external utilities and trawl the player guides and the T & T Forum ?

I have to say that I find myself asking the same thing.

For me the difficulty is pretty much perfect. It certainly isn't that hard to achieve some success with the teams I tend to choose, but winning everything all the time has certainly not been a problem that I have encountered.

There is no challenge in taking a team that is reasonably good and making them win stuff. Currently, I'm going through a game with every league enabled and I started as an Indonesian/English manager in the Indonesian 2nd tier - my challenge is not to win the Indonesian leagues, but rather, have a successful career where my target is to win the World Cup. The difficulty comes from the challenge you present yourself - such as taking a team from the lower echelons to glory - not from picking a club such as Manchester United with whom you could win the title in a breeze.

It depends on the players at your disposal. If you have crap players, Football Manager 2010 would be very very difficult. But if ALL your players are superstars, you can win every match easily, no matter what tactics you play! (except for the 0-5-5 tactic! :D) :thup:

Archived