FM 10: Official Celtic Thread - Taking Back The Title

southsidecelt

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm thinking of starting a Celtic save... what kind of transfer budget do they start off with in 10.1?

and you usualy get a wee boost just before jan. ive just had 4.5mil added to my kitty. so i might actually sort out my cb problem as humpty and dumpty are so like real life its un ture and the players i brought in where just kids and a guy called suler who is ok but he's cup tied for europe which is no good.

Aright lads so brown yeah youve taken 2 records there, least conceeded which was 14 :thup:

And most games won in a row - 22 congratulations :)

I will update the records later on at some point since i think southsidecelts been busy over the xmas period with work and uni stuff.

130 btw is held jointly with Asnelem and another dude on the thread ( sorry i forgot just not checking all the way back thru the posts :p, although its possibly seanydude )

Welcome Vincenzo, see your going to start a save with the team from the better side of glasgow ;)

What i will do is give you my hotmail address guys, and any records you think have been broken, either add me on msn or send me an email..

Purely because as i said before my internets been cut off, so im not always going to run up to ma dads to check stuff out, its easier for me that way to sort out the records thread etc. :thup:

just reached the half way point in my first season and so far its going ok. leagues going great i'm 14points clear with only 19games played, still in both cups, however europes been tough. got destroyed buy arsenal 6-1 on agg and i just managed to get through my euro cup league based on better head to heads with fc twente although beating roma at home was a good result other team in my group was dimano bucaresti.

team isnt that great currently looks like

boruc

misun suler caldwell lauren/caddis

crosas brown huddlestone

mcgeady

llorente williton.

mcgeady and williton are absoultley destroying everyone and i keep llorenete purely because he's a one man rangers beating machine. ive got 4.5mill to spend and probably a bit more in jan as i can see maloney and fortune leaving maloney's been moaning all season and fortune is pish so they'll go and ive got alot of other 'wanted' players who ill try keep but if i get good bids they'll go. so any ideas on players would be great manily CB's and ST's.

Whats Man Utd's finances like?

Right now about £90m. When I first came they gave me £47m and I spent it all... then balance shot up from all the shareholders payouts and tv money coming in and then I set my expectations to put my transfer balance back up to £57m.

What i will do is give you my hotmail address guys, and any records you think have been broken, either add me on msn or send me an email..

Purely because as i said before my internets been cut off, so im not always going to run up to ma dads to check stuff out, its easier for me that way to sort out the records thread etc. :thup:

I'll send you an email in the morning, hopefully I'll have broken at least one record by then :D

i'm loving ma save so far the spl is stupidly easy tho. just drew with rangers at ibrox which has pretty much blown my chances at total league points in a season record cos i think thats me now lost 1 draw 3.

on another note how good is welliton hes allready baged 40+ goals for me. i'm hoping to beat the 63goals target. i think his form in europe will be the key. he is a must buy for anyone playing celtic.

him and llorente have 70 goals between them. great partnership only problem is do i keep llorente for next season at a cost of 3mil or should i buy someone else. as he's 30 and tbh i think ill need better if i wana do well in the champs league. although i'm pretty sure i wont get better for 3mil.

Bloody hell great result mate, I take it that was with your 442 diamond.

Thanks mate, yeah it was. It's something a bit weird about it though. My opponents often have quite a few shots against me as you can see, but most of them are harmless shots from distance. My team on the other hand score from loads of different positions and in different ways. Not that many CCC's but goals a plenty anyway :D

Drew them 3-3 at Nou Cacmp by the way to set up a final against Madrid...Atletico that is ;)

To be honest I think you need to invest there mate. It's not a lasting solution to play Llorente. Try and cash in on him after a succesfull season and find yourself a younger striker.

i only have him on loan, the future fee is 3mil. so i duno if there's profit to be had there and someone better is going to cost a fair bit of cash and its my back four that needs the overhauling first.

Right all update the records later on 2day definitely

mac the record isnt 63 its 75 ;) its because last time i updated the records thread it was in page 10

75 thats insane, who got that, very impressive.

Haha i got it with Jo!!

I wouldnt keep Llorente, just see whos contract is expiring and poach one of them, at 30 he wont have a profit in him at all

there's no one decent coming on a free, deco got a new deal riqueleme went to man city, i waiting on viera hopefully his wage demands will go down the only player ive got coming is blasi. or do you players who have one year left and they'll come a bit cheaper.

there's no one decent coming on a free, deco got a new deal riqueleme went to man city, i waiting on viera hopefully his wage demands will go down the only player ive got coming is blasi. or do you players who have one year left and they'll come a bit cheaper.

You can pretty much always get Jo on a loan in the start of the second season. And that's all you really need to know :D

Archived