Marco Perez

sned777

I know most of you will have heard of him, as had I before now. But he looks very good on my current save. He has good stats and has been at 4 clubs in 3 seasons. His starting club is Chico FC in Colombia. On mine he went to Corinthians season 1, Vaslui season 2 and Hull season 3.

I dont know if he has a random PA or not but on mine I checked on FMRTE and he had

which is pretty good. His scout report is good aswell, with obvious potential to be my best striker.

Name: Marco Perez

Club: Chcio FC

Nationality: Colombia

Work Permit: Possibly

Value: 50k

Buy Price: 100k

perez.png

Opening screenie welcome :thup:

Just signed him for West Ham, coming in January due to the Under-18s rule. Will let you know how he does.

Cool, keep me posted. Im going to add you on PS3, I'm sned777, you got Fifa or COD5?:D

Cool, keep me posted. Im going to add you on PS3, I'm sned777, you got Fifa or COD5?:D
Yeah, both, but I'm not that good tbh! :D Problem for Perez is that I've got the four regular West Ham strikers (Tristan, Di Michele, Cole and Ashton) with about 5 regen strikers and I only play 1 up front anyway.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I am only in September, so it might be a while before any updates.

Here he is in 2011 for my newcastle team

5eee1j.png

Hes a good little backup striker for the team so far, and he scored against the lesser teams nearly all the time :) Although hes not so good against the bigger clubs as I found out when I played him against Man City :/ Apparently he has the potential to be as good as Eugene Seleznyov, who is a top class striker on my team :)

Although it is abit worrying to see that some of Perez stats have dropped compared to the OPs screenshot though :/ What training have you given him? Hes unhappy at the 'high workload' on mine :/

Although saying all of this, he did just score one and set up two in the champions league against Metalist :p

And I just found out he has the potential to be as good as Marquinhos :D Lets hope he can develop well!

Ah Ive sorted out his training, seems like he doesnt like heavy training though haha :/ Although his stats are starting to improve now :D

He performs so well against lesser teams at the moment, hes got an average rating of 7 now haha :) And hes got 4 goals in 7 starts with 2 assists :)

Archived