[RELEASED] Steklo 09.1 (FM 2009)

TomDixon77

I believe the tree menu is still going to be avalible to skinners in FM10, so it's possible you could use this?

Looks quite nice - certainly a neat design.

Are the blocks of colour on the selection bar are going to be removed?

:thup:

The quickflicks and menu navigation buttons? They'll be redesigned, once I think of something.

• 4 weeks later...

Not much, as work's been a but hectic, and I've not had much time to work on it. I'm going to delay it until FM10, as it appears that you can still use the old sidebar (from what radestock said). I've come up with a new FM10 layout, so I'm going to try and release them both at the same time.

Not much, as work's been a but hectic, and I've not had much time to work on it. I'm going to delay it until FM10, as it appears that you can still use the old sidebar (from what radestock said). I've come up with a new FM10 layout, so I'm going to try and release them both at the same time.

Brill! Wasnt tryin to rush you, I look forward to using your new creation and il keep an eye out for the release!

I have a question tho regarding the squad screen view.......

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6026/defaultecx.jpg

Basically when I go into the squad screen it defaults to general info and have to manually change it to smaller analyses it happens to me with every skin for some reason the pic is an example of one. Thought it would be best to pick someones brain who actually understands the coding well!:thup:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using FM09 to get the graphics sorted, so here's a screenshot showing the new menu navigation layout and buttons, as well as table headings and picking buttons:

th_StadedeReims.png

I'll be working on the quickflicks and continue/back/next buttons next.

JR, off the top of my head, I think it's somewhere in the squad list xml, but I'm not 100% where. I'll have a look and see if I can find it for you.

Where do the quicklinks disappear to btw? the screenies above do not show the QL's but a few post up has them there! is it magic??!

I have plans. Although in FM10, the number of quicklinks looks considerably smaller, so I'll probably use what I've got planned for the quicklinks on the calendar bar, instead.

Would you be able to do rounder status icons? ie wanted,injured etc or do you think it may ruin it? I only ask because the skin is kind of rounded anyway! just and thought not a criticism!! lol

I usually don't bother with those, but I might do.

Remember I said I had plans for the quicklinks? Well here they are:

th_ParisSaint-Germain.pngth_ParisSaint-Germain-2.png

I've used radestock's quicklinks sidebar (but at the top instead), and added the option to pin it, in case you use the quicklinks a lot, to the header. I've not finished it off yet, but this is generally how it'll work.

hey man are you thinking to release an 'high resolution' version of this skin ? (for 1900x1200 res.)

I don't think so, as FM2010's just around the corner. I only released this as I got a bunch of stuff done and realised it was just about finished, so I might as well realease it.

Love the look and you changed the status icons in the end! good choice! ;)

Anyway whats the due date for? I may adjust the config of the squad screen slightly as id like to add MOM to the frame.

It tells you when a player counts towards your trained at club/trained in nation totals. I forgot that I'd left the team squad xml file in there, to be honest.

It tells you when a player counts towards your trained at club/trained in nation totals. I forgot that I'd left the team squad xml file in there, to be honest.

Thats cool,ive had a play around with it and got it how i want it now,

many thanks for your hard work and effort,this has got me back into the game(sounds weird I know)

Will be looking out for your work in the future too-if i get out of 09

Archived