The Nations League Database

united_4ever85

Finally after weeks of work and numerous restarts we have an exclusive Database to FMGames and an idea which has not been executed in the CM/FM series before. This new database allows you to manage a nation in a league format, so over the course of a season you play every nation on the game home and away. The Nations League is two tiered and relegation and promotion of the nations is possible, there are also 2 national cups which are highly contested. The new nations are basically new clubs where you must sign players instead of calling them up and you are only allowed to sign players of your nationality. Below are some screenshots of the clubs and competitions.

There are also around 25 other nations which aren’t playable from the start, however with promotion and relegation you don’t know which club is going to be playing in the leagues. To play the database you must start a new game as Malaysia (Don’t worry, Malaysian leagues are completely changed and will attract the world’s best players; they are also based in Europe so after 1st season European football commences). Every club have their original nation manager (e.g. Maradaona is manager of Argentina) and also staff and national stadia.

Alongside this amazing database is a graphics pack which includes unique competition and club logos as well as nation kits.

You can select to download the Database & the Graphics below (we highly recommended the graphics pack, its fantastic!). We also suggest that you retain the players of the nation/s you wish to play with to allow for a wider selection of players; you can do this easily by using this website: DDTGenerator and placing the downloaded file in the following location (DocumentsSports InteractiveFootball Manager 2009dbThe Nations League Database), we have included DDT files for retaining the nations which you can download below. (Note - Make increase waiting times for game to be created.)

Finally, I hope you enjoy playing with this database and competing with the world best players and teams, I’ve had numerous remarkable encounters with rivals such as Germany and Argentina when playing as England. Enjoy Guys! (Leave feedback in the Forums and Comments box below).

Thanks to Curswine for provided competition logos and Johno for club logos and xml.

Download

NationsPremierLeague.jpg

NationsChampionship.jpg

Was very sceptical about this orginally - but gotta say well done for imagination!!

One suggestion I would have, is to make ALL the nations have sugar daddys and high reputations, so they can sign ANY player from their nation? Cant see there is much money in malaysia, hence the sugar daddy suggestion

Aye very good idea. Ill get onto it. The 1st division teams have reputation of 8500 which is very high.

Im finding troubles renaming the U18s league names, anyone know how to do that?

Also anyone know why the players values are very low? Lie Torres is only worth 4m.

League Standard and/or Reputation? off the top of my head.

Well there are only 2 leagues of 14 teams so at the start there are 28 playable leagues, but I have added about 30 other teams which can get promoted etc. Just in the process of making competition and club logos, which will basically be nations crest.

Dave - You know why the player values are so low?

Are you having any problems with wages and the standard of players being signed by AI?? I ask because I think leagues have a hard-coded range for wages paid and CA for the players AI will sign. As you have replaced Malaysia, I'd imagine that the wages would be quite low and the players signed by AI teams would not be that great.

You have done a great job with this, by the way!

I cant get it to work. When I go to unzip the Database it says that the file is broken and it extracts a file with just a Client db in it. I then followed the instructions on the download link and it still doesnt let me select the database!!! Any Advice?

@ Laztfig - Ive not played that far into the game yet where clubs starting buying lots of players because the squads are pretty strong at the moment. Ive no problem with the wages paid for players however. Ive upped everything about Malasyisa including the finances, developed stated and reputation. Its better than England :D

@ Rory - Ive just downloaded it twice and its worked both times. Try save the database to your desktop first then extract the files. You will need WinRar. Let me know if you have any more problems.

Thakns for the help! I downloaded winrar and unpacked it using winrar but it came up with a message saying the file is corrupt so I'm going to try and download it again tomorrow as the Mega Upload website the database is on says that i have exceeded my daily limit. Cheers for the Help anyway united_4ever85!

Archived