Your Results & Match Reports - **Contains Player Names**

Hi all,

I know there are plenty of threads that you might feel that this falls into, but i disagree. I believe that what i'm proposing happens here is unique, and not already mirrored on this forum.

So, lets get down to it.............

This thread should be for people wanting to post a batch of results, i propose posting a months worth of results at a time. Also if you can be bothered just post a short match report, with screenies if you so wish.

I started a similar thread on another site a while back, and it is now their most active thread, with over 80,000 posters.

I will kick things off, with my Man City game.............

I'll start this with my AZ Alkmaar game. First match is against NAC Breda.

AZ Alkmaar - NAC Breda Eredivisie 26-03-2011

Players AZ: Boddan Lobont (GK)

Sébastien Pocognoli (DL)

Héctor Moreno (DC)

Ryan Donk (DC)

Lasse Winther (DR)

Daniel Smith (ML)

Kees Luijckx (MC)

Fernando Baía (MC)

Kjetil Moen (MR)

Robert Lewandowski (S)

Jonathas (S)

Players NAC:Admir Samardzic (GK)

Csaba Féher (DL)

Aykut Demir (DC)

Rob Penders (DC)

Niels Wellenberg (DR)

Rogier Veenstra (ML)

Kees Kwakman (MC)

Ali Benomar (MC)

Edwin de Graaf (MR)

Abdessalam Benjelloun (S)

Fouad Idabdelhay(S)

Referee: Tom van Sichem

Attendance:15086

First half

After two minutes right winger Kjetil Moen, who normally plays on the left side, scores with a hard shot. 1-0 to AZ. The following twenty minutes the ball is just played around. Then in the 28th minute the NAC players begin an attack on the right flank, resulting in headball from Rogier Veenstra into the goal. 1-1. Three minutes later Aykut Amir gets a red card for a really hard tackle. Just before the break, AZ striker Jonathas almost scores his 11th goal of the season but NAC goalie Admir Samardzic can grab the ball before it went into to goal. My AZ team is dominant in the game but it is still even.

Second half

The first half of the second half is a bit of a bump, nothing special happens. But then Kjetil Moen knows again how to kick a ball in the goal in the 68th minute. The last twenty minutes are again a bump. Again a win for AZ.

Result: 2-1

MoM: Kjetil Moen

To set the scene, i'm Man City in my 3rd season in the Prem. Previous season's success below:

1st Season - Won league cup, 9th in Prem

2nd Season - Won UEFA Cup, 4th in Prem

3rd Season - Onoing, Currently top of Prem

Premier League

Liverpool 1 - 2 Man City

Scorers: Vela 2

After Vela gave us the lead early on, Ryan Babel knocked one in off the post just after half time. With 3 minutes left a long ball forward from Akinfeev caught the scouse defence off guard and vela nipped in and scored. I rewarded the guys with a well done after the game.

Premier League

Man City 3 - 1 Wigan

Scorers: Palombo, Van der Vaart, Walcott

We destroy Wigan with a 30 yarder from palombo after half an hour, another screamer from Vaart just before half time and we are cruising. I tell the boys not to get complacent, and they come out firing with Walcott netting a simple one-on-one. A late consilation from Wigan an we win comfortably.

Champions League Group Stage

Man City 3 - 1 Barcelona

Scorers: Vela 2, Fernandez

We go 1 down as Messi runs through our entire defence before finishing cooly. We equalise 2 minutes later though with a simple Vela tap in. 1-1 at half time and i tell the boys we can win this, the game plods on into the 70th minute where Fernandez scores a great strike from the corner of the box, before coming provider for Vela to nod in a third. Barca can't reply and we pick up a fantastic 3 points.

Premier League

Man City 1 - 0 Reading

Scorers: Fazio

A drab game, and a terrible performance see us scrape past a poor, newly promoted Reading team. A fazio header from a corner 15 minutes from the end gives us a deserved win. We dominated throughout and had nearly 60% of the posession and had 14 shots on goal.

I'll start this with my AZ Alkmaar game. First match is against NAC Breda.

AZ Alkmaar - NAC Breda Eredivisie 26-03-2011

Sébastien Pocognoli (DL)

Héctor Moreno (DC)

Ryan Donk (DC)

Lasse Winther (DR)

Daniel Smith (ML)

Kees Luijckx (MC)

Fernando Baía (MC)

Kjetil Moen (MR)

Robert Lewandowski (S)

Jonathas (S)

Players NAC:Admir Samardzic (GK)

Csaba Féher (DL)

Aykut Demir (DC)

Rob Penders (DC)

Niels Wellenberg (DR)

Rogier Veenstra (ML)

Kees Kwakman (MC)

Ali Benomar (MC)

Edwin de Graaf (MR)

Abdessalam Benjelloun (S)

Fouad Idabdelhay(S)

Referee: Tom van Sichem

Attendance:15086

First half

After two minutes right winger Kjetil Moen, who normally plays on the left side, scores with a hard shot. 1-0 to AZ. The following twenty minutes the ball is just played around. Then in the 28th minute the NAC players begin an attack on the right flank, resulting in headball from Rogier Veenstra into the goal. 1-1. Three minutes later Aykut Amir gets a red card for a really hard tackle. Just before the break, AZ striker Jonathas almost scores his 11th goal of the season but NAC goalie Admir Samardzic can grab the ball before it went into to goal. My AZ team is dominant in the game but it is still even.

Second half

The first half of the second half is a bit of a bump, nothing special happens. But then Kjetil Moen knows again how to kick a ball in the goal in the 68th minute. The last twenty minutes are again a bump. Again a win for AZ.

Result: 2-1

MoM: Kjetil Moen

Great stuff this mate. Just what this thread needs. Superb! :thup:

Second match is against FC Twente. This will be a exciting match, since my AZ is in the 5th position and FC Twente is 4th.

FC Twente - AZ Alkmaar Eredivisie 09-04-2011

Players FC Twente:Cees Pauwe (GK)

Frank van Mosselveld (DL)

Douglas (DC)

Ernesto Arakaki (DC)

Ronnie Stam (DR)

Marcel de Jong(ML)

Chícharo González (MC)

Theo Janssen (MC)

Romano Denneboom (MR)

Eugene Seleznyov(S)

Tim Janssen(S)

Sébastien Pocognoli (DL)

Héctor Moreno (DC)

Ryan Donk (DC)

Lasse Winther (DR)

Daniel Smith (ML)

Kees Luijckx (MC)

Marko Vejinovic (MC)

Kjetil Moen (MR)

Robert Lewandowski (S)

Jonathas (S)

Referee: Richard Liesveld

Attendance:18112

First half

Things start bad. In the 11th minute right winger Romano Denneboom passes the ball into my goal zone and my AZ defender Ryan Donk accidently heads the ball into his own goal. 1-0. After this goal AZ managed to play better. We had more ball possesion and more shots on target. Kjetil Moen almost heads the ball into the Twente's goal from a pass from Daniel Smith, but Cees Pauwe can stop Moen and we go into second half with a 1-0 against us.

Second half

Just after the break the young Marko Vejinovic gets injured and he is replaced by the Norwegian Jacob Rasmussen. Fortunatly, the Brazilian Jonathas scores a goal in the 58th minute. 1-1. But FC Twente recovered itself with a goal from Eljero Elia in the 70th minute. I almost gave up hope until Jonathas saved us by scoring a goal in the extended time, 92th minute. Final result 2-2. Glad that we got a point away in the Arke Stadion.

Result: 2-2

MoM Jonathas

I'm managing Roma. In my first season, I won Serie A quite comfortably. I also won the Coppa Italia and managed to get to the semi-finals of the Champions League, in which Inter knocked us out. I will begin my updates in my second season, which is four games old.

Italian Super Cup Final

Roma vs Fiorentina

23/08/2009

Philippe Mexes suspended, Alberto Aquilani injured, Vagner Love injured.

GK - 32.Doni

RB - 77.Marco Cassetti

LB - 17.John Arne Riise

CB - 19.Caneira

CB - 4.Juan

DM - 7.David Pizarro

CM - 16.Daniele De Rossi

CM - 20.Simone Perrotta

CM - 12.Juan Roman Riquelme

ST - 10.Francesco Totti ©

ST - 13.Pavel Pogrebnyak

Subs:

1.Oscar Ustari

3.Cicinho (on 83, for Cassetti)

9.Mirko Vucinic

11.Rodrigo Taddei

24.Jeremy Menez (on 74, for Riquelme)

33.Matteo Brighi (on 86, for Totti)

79.Fabio Aurelio

Final Score

Roma 1-0 Fiorentina

Goals: Pavel Pogrebnyak (Roma) 7.

Sent off: Daniele De Rossi (Roma) 85.

Sent off: Dario Dainelli (Fiorentina) 89.

Man of the Match: Marco Cassetti (Roma)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serie A

Roma vs Bologna

29/08/2009

Daniele De Rossi suspended, Vagner Love injured.

GK - 32.Doni

RB - 3.Cicinho

LB - 17.John Arne Riise

CB - 5.Philippe Mexes

CB - 4.Juan

DM - 12.Juan Roman Riquelme

CM - 7.David Pizarro

CM - 20.Simone Perrotta

CM - 24.Jeremy Menez

ST - 13.Pavel Pogrebnyak

Subs:

1.Oscar Ustari

8.Alberto Aquilani

9.Mirko Vucinic (on 45, for Totti)

11.Rodrigo Taddei (on 78, for Menez)

19.Caneira (on 78, for Pogrebnyak)

77.Marco Cassetti

79.Fabio Aurelio

Final Score

Roma 2-0 Bologna

Goals: Miguel Britos (Bologna) own goal 11, Simone Perrotta 64.

Sent off: Gabi Mudingayi (Bologna) 75

Man of the Match: Cicinho (Roma).

Francesco Totti picked up a knock.

League position after match: 1st

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Serie A

Atalanta vs Roma

02/09/2009

GK - 32.Doni

RB - 77.Marco Cassetti

LB - 17.John Arne Riise

CB - 5.Philippe Mexes

CB - 4.Juan

CM - 7.David Pizarro

CM - 20.Simone Perrotta

CM - 8.Alberto Aquilani

ST - 13.Pavel Pogrebnyak

Subs:

1.Oscar Ustari

3.Cicinho (on 61, for Cassetti)

9.Mirko Vucinic (on 61, for Aquilani)

11.Rodrigo Taddei

19.Caneira

24.Jeremy Menez (on 77, for Pogrebnyak)

79.Fabio Aurelio

Final Score

Atalanta 0-0 Roma

Man of the Match: Cristiano Doni (Atalanta).

League position after match: 3rd

Serie A

Roma vs Genoa

12/09/2009

GK - 32.Doni

RB - 3.Cicinho

LB - 17.John Arne Riise

CB - 5.Philippe Mexes

CB - 4.Juan

CM - 7.David Pizarro

CM - 20.Simone Perrotta

CM - 11.Rodrigo Taddei

ST - 13.Pavel Pogrebnyak

Subs:

1.Oscar Ustari

8.Alberto Aquilani

19.Caneira (on 83, for Perrotta)

24.Jeremy Menez (on 61, for Pizarro)

33.Matteo Brighi (on 74, for Pogrebnyak)

77.Marco Cassetti

79.Fabio Aurelio

Final Score

Roma 3-1 Genoa

Goals: Francesco Totti (Roma) 1, Diego Milito (Genoa) 17, Francesco Totti (Roma) 43, Rodrigo Taddei (Roma) 80.

Man of the Match: Francesco Totti (Roma).

Simone Perrotta picked up a knock.

League position after match: 1st

Just to give an idea of my squad, I thought I'd give a quick post outlining my transfer dealings. Only major player I've let go who was there at the start is Julio Baptista. This was after my first season. Arsenal came in with an offer of £20million, which I couldn't really refuse.

My first signing was in Summer 2008 when I brought in Pavel Pogrebnyak. The following January, in came Oscar Ustari to act as a back-up goalkeeper, along with Steven Fletcher from Hibernian and Fabio Aurelio from Liverpool. Then, in the Summer, after selling Julio Baptista and getting a hefty transfer budget, I brought in Juan Roman Riquelme because although he's 31, he's the perfect midfielder for how I want my midfield to play. I also brought in 30 year old Portuguese defender Caneira from Sporting Lisbon to act as back-up.

I then let Steven Fletcher go on a loan-to-buy for the season at Blackburn Rovers after he struggled in his first six months with us.

If anyone actually wants me to post my full squad, let me know. :p

EDIT: I forget to mention that I also offloaded Max Tonetto in the January transfer window to AS Nancy. He couldn't get a look-in past Riise and then I bought Aurelio, so he had to go. Also sold Simone Loria in Summer 2009 to Catania.

MORE EDITING: I idiotically forgot I also signed Vagner Love for the new season, who then promptly broke his foot and will be out for four months.

I don't really come on here much at home, so i'll have to rely on my very poor memory and try and recall my game so far.

I took over FC Bayern (you'll be surprised to know :p) and found the squad a little weaker than I expected. The money being spent on wages was ridiculous so I planned to get rid of a few of the high earners, although not in my first couple of months at the club.

I had to make a few signings as back up for certain positions, and I brought in Nesmachnyi as cover for Lahm, Emerson on loan as cover for Borowski and Van Bommel and Leonardo as cover for Ze Roberto. My first choice 11 started out as.

GK – Rensing

DR – Oddo

DL – Lahm

DC – Lucio

DC – Van Buyten

MR – Schweinsteiger

ML – Ze Roberto

MC – Van Bommel

MC – Kroos

ST – Klose

ST – Toni

Despite being captain Van Bommel wasn’t pulling his weight in pre season and was quickly replaced by Altintop. Kroos condition seemed to deteriorate very quickly so Schweinsteiger was moved into the middle and Sosa brought in on the wing.

Real Madrid came in with a bid of £12.5m (2 times his value) for Demichelis, which I felt was too good to turn down and I spent only £1m on his replacement, Schoenheim, from Kaiserslauten.

Podolski wasn’t getting a look in, but I have every intention of making him a first team striker as soon as I offload Toni and his £110k pw wages in the summer. Van Bommel will also be shown the door, alongside Lucio who has Inter sniffing round him and a £20m min fee clause.

The season got off to a good start and we went 5 games without conceding a goal, including a 5-0 drubbing of Dortmund. The CL, as always, was a challenge and despite a draw away to Chelsea we lost away to Zenit and Twente. With one game at home against Zenit to go, I don’t hold much hope of making the first knockout round.

Our good league form continued for the first 10 games, conceding only 3 and drawing only 1. It seemed to fall apart after a terrible game against Cottbus, 3-0 up at half time and drawing 3-3 at the end of the match. Since then we have won only one in five, including a 5-0 humiliation at home against main title rivals Schalke.

It’s now early November and I’m starting to think about January transfers. Two are already completed, with the transfer listed Metzelder arriving for only £4m and Van Buyten heading to Lyon for £9m. I’ve also confirmed a price of £1.7m for on loan RB Oddo, who has been our star performer so far.

I’m not overly concerned by my league form, and expect the team to turn it round soon. The lack of form of Luca Toni is a concern though and I’m considering letting him go in January and promoting Podolski earlier than expected. He began the season well, with 9 goals in 10 league appearance, but since then hasn’t scored in over 500 minutes.

Europe is a different problem all together, with board expectations of a CL Semi Final place and Uefa Cup football a distinct possibility.

Maybe it says something about my personality, but I found that an interesting read, Nomis. Good to see you're getting rid of Toni as I really don't rate him.

I'm nervous about my next game with Roma. First game of the new Champions League season and we're away to Valencia. I'm in a really tricky group with Bayern Munich (1st seeds), ourselves (2nd seeds), Valencia (3rd seeds!) and Club Brugge (no-hopers).

mike, is there a reason you are starting some games with Cassetti over Cicinho?

Cassetti isnt getting a look in on my Roma game, am i missing something?

Cicinho and Cassetti have to be interchanged because their conditions drop very low and they don't recover quickly enough between games. Believe me, I would go with Cicinho every game if I could.

jayahr, I think maybe some of the German players were overrated in FM08, so it feels as if there's something wrong with 09. Take a look at Kiessling :eek: He's a shadow of the player that scored agaisnt me every time I played Leverkusen on 08.

It is something about your personality Mike, you're a geek, but you're in good company ;) If you like that brief story, then you would love the Stories forum. There was a Juve story on it for 08, that was absolutely brilliant, and it pains me to say it, but glamdring's stories are usually top notch.

I've tried making my own a few times, but I never finish them because they don't get much of a response.

It is something about your personality Mike, you're a geek, but you're in good company ;) If you like that brief story, then you would love the Stories forum. There was a Juve story on it for 08, that was absolutely brilliant, and it pains me to say it, but glamdring's stories are usually top notch.

I've tried making my own a few times, but I never finish them because they don't get much of a response.

I suppose I am something of a geek. I just like hearing about other people's games. As for the Stories forum, I really enjoyed one from a couple of years ago by a guy called Smithaldo about his Real Madrid. It read like a Mills & Boon novel and was fantastic.

When I wrote a story, I was told to be patient about feedback and keep at it. Eventually, I started to get some. And it was all positive!

I suppose I am something of a geek. I just like hearing about other people's games. As for the Stories forum, I really enjoyed one from a couple of years ago by a guy called Smithaldo about his Real Madrid. It read like a Mills & Boon novel and was fantastic.

When I wrote a story, I was told to be patient about feedback and keep at it. Eventually, I started to get some. And it was all positive!

I will start my own story when I will be retired from my job. This will be in 33 years :) just wait for it.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage

Valencia vs Roma

16/09/2009

Vagner Love injured, Mirko Vucinic injured.

GK - 32.Doni

RB - 3.Cicinho

LB - 17.John Arne Riise

CB - 5.Philippe Mexes

CB - 4.Juan

DM - 7.David Pizarro

CM - 16.Daniele De Rossi

CM - 8.Alberto Aquilani

AM - 11.Rodrigo Taddei

AM - 10.Francesco Totti ©

ST - 13.Pavel Pogrebnyak

Subs:

1.Oscar Ustari

2.Christian Panucci

12.Juan Roman Riquelme (on 71, for Aquilani)

19.Caneira (on 83, for Totti)

20.Simone Perrotta (on 62, for Taddei)

24.Jeremy Menez

79.Fabio Aurelio

Final Score

Valencia 0-1 Roma

Goals: Pavel Pogrebnyak (Roma) 49.

Man of the Match: John Arne Riise (Roma)

Position in group after match: 2nd

Serie A

Juventus vs Roma

20/09/2009

Vagner Love injured, Mirko Vucinic injured.

GK - 32.Doni

RB - 3.Cicinho

LB - 79.Fabio Aurelio

CB - 5.Philippe Mexes

CB - 4.Juan

DM - 7.David Pizarro

CM - 16.Daniele De Rossi

CM - 20.Simone Perotta

AM - 8.Alberto Aquilani

ST - 13.Pavel Pogrebnyak

Subs:

1.Oscar Ustari

11.Rodrigo Taddei (on 83, for Pogrebnyak)

12.Juan Roman Riquelme

17.John Arne Riise (on 60, for Fabio Aurelio)

19.Caneira

24.Jeremy Menez (on 60, for Aquilani)

77.Marco Cassetti

Final Score

Juventus 0-0 Roma

Man of the Match: Francesco Totti (Roma).

Fabio Aurelio picked up an injury.

League position after match: 5th

*shamelessly using Mike post as a template*

World Club Championship

Final

Lazio (me) v Gremio

GK - Smain Boukhatem

RB - Giuseppe Trevisan

LB - Christian Okoronkwo

CB - Tomoyuki Kageyama

CB - Hippolyte Dedieu

MR - Renan

ML - Imanol Pineiro

CM - Fabio Jesus

CM - Dario Ferrara

ST - Pietro Bucciarelli

ST - Rui Santos

Subs:

1. Pablo

2. Jerome Laurent

3. Gianluca Vilardo

4. Jorge Sole

5. Onno Molhoek

6. Gregory Coe

7. Gorka Aceiton

Final Score

Lazio (me) 3 - 1 Gremio

Man of the Match: Pietro Bucciarelli.

Pietro Bucciarelli hit 2 goals in the first 19 minutes and Christian Okoronkwo scored the third from the penalty spot. Gremio got one back in the second half through Alexandre but failed to create anything more.

If your a geek who likes to follow the progress of teams and players then you should check this thread out (I'm one :D). Link

It basically involves following the regens your Ass Man suggests each season. Although you should only really consider it if you play a save for 15+ season.

Serie A

Roma vs AC Milan

23/09/2009

Vagner Love injured, Mirko Vucinic injured, Fabio Aurelio injured.

GK - 32.Doni

RB - 3.Cicinho

LB - 17.John Arne Riise

CB - 5.Philippe Mexes

CB - 4.Juan

DM - 7.David Pizarro

CM - 16.Daniele De Rossi

CM - 20.Simone Perrotta

AM - 12.Juan Roman Riquelme

ST - 13.Pavel Pogrebnyak

Subs:

1.Oscar Ustari

8.Alberto Aquilani (on 74, for Riquelme)

11.Rodrigo Taddei

19.Caneira (on 83, for Perrotta)

24.Jeremy Menez (on 64, for Totti)

33.Matteo Brighi

77.Marco Cassetti

Final Score

Roma 3-0 AC Milan

Goals: Daniele De Rossi (Roma) 13, Juan Roman Riquelme (Roma) 36, Simone Perrotta (Roma) 45+2.

Man of the Match: Simone Perrotta (Roma)

Alberto Aquilani picked up a knock.

League position after match: 3rd

Serie A

Napoli vs Roma

26/09/2009

Vagner Love injured, Mirko Vucinic injured, Fabio Aurelio injured, Alberto Aquilani injured.

GK - 32.Doni

RB - 3.Cicinho

LB - 17.John Arne Riise

CB - 5.Philippe Mexes

CB - 4.Juan

DM - 7.David Pizarro

CM - 16.Daniele De Rossi

CM - 20.Simone Perrotta

AM - 12.Juan Roman Riquelme

ST - 13.Pavel Pogrebnyak

Subs:

1.Oscar Ustari

11.Rodrigo Taddei (on 67, for Riquelme)

19.Caneira

24.Jeremy Menez

33.Matteo Brighi (on 45, for Perrotta)

77.Marco Cassetti (on 85, for Totti)

89.Stefano Okaka

Final Score

Napoli 1-2 Roma

Goals: Juan Roman Riquelme (Roma) 31, Cicinho (Roma) 49, Marco Zalayeta (Napoli) 67.

Man of the Match: Cicinho (Roma)

Simone Perrotta picked up an injury.

League position after match: 2nd

I get insulted and receive an infraction for having an opinion!! These forums are a joke. If ppl want to claim how much they love a product and play a game then get yourselves a gf and chat to her.

jimmywils - You are describing yourself there!

Neji - You should be ashamed of yourself. Acting like Hitler is not cool.

Excellent comeback Son. You learn that at school today

Anyway, back on topic.... I wont be posting on here as i have already stopped playing the game but its good to have a quick look to see what everyone else is upto tactics wise

Just because it feels sooo good :D

Champions League Final 2011

FC Chelsea - FC Bayern München

Chelski

Petr Cech

Branislav Ivanovic (subbed in 60th for Joe Cole)

Ashley Cole

Ricardo Carvalho (subbed in 76th for Alex)

John Terry

Lassana Diarra

Andres Guardado

Michael Essien

Frank Lampard (subbed in 66th for Michael Ballack)

Didier Drogba

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar

FC Bayern München

Michael Rensing

Philipp Lahm

Breno

Martin Demichelis (subbed in 45th for Mats Hummels)

Lucio

Diego (subbed in 62nd for Nigel de Jong)

Toni Kroos

Lionel Messi (subbed in 80th for Bastian Schweinsteiger)

Lukas Podolski

Mario Gomez

Final Score

2-5

Goals

Drogba (9), Gomez (23, 25), Kroos (41), Huntelaar (80), Schweinsteiger (83), Gomez (90+4)

Man of Match

Mario Gomez (9.5)

Summary

An incredible error by Rensing gave Chelsea the lead when he let a long pass slip through his hands and Drogba slotted it into the open net. After that we're putting them under constant pressure and Gomezturned things round with two close range headers. Kroos ´scored a 25 yarder into the bottom right corner before the break. Back on the pitch, it was an even game but we had the better chances until Chelsea switched to a more attacking style which finally saw them claw one back. After that they went 4-2-4 which may have cost them the game whan Schweinsteiger hit them on the break after a fantastic run down the right side from the halfway line. Gomez then rounded two players before scoring from the edge of the area to complete his hat-trick.

Some More match stats

Shots 8-16

Shots on target 3-9

Off target 5-7

CCC 3-3

Posession 48-52

Nomis,

in my pov letting Demichelis has been the wrong decision. For me he's picking up quite a few yellows but he's very consitent at the back. I don't want to spoil too much, but I'd seriously think about renewing Lucio's contract instead of cashing in.

Btw. Well done to get 9 million pounds for Van Buyten. He's hardly played for me in his only season during my reign. Haven't signed Oddo as Lell did better for me and Görlitz returned from loan the other season.

Cheers

Edit: I think this is really a refreshing thread - I think it would be better to ignore people who want to disturb it. No response - no argument, which is pointless anyways.

Edit: I think this is really a refreshing thread - I think it would be better to ignore people who want to disturb it. No response - no argument, which is pointless anyways.
Ignoring jsolloso, in general, is a good idea.

Ligue 2

En Avant de Guingamp vs Grenoble 38

10/12/2010

I am playing as EAG...

Francisco Javier de Pedro, Diego Tristan injured.

GK - 1. Toldo ©

RB - 51.Lamine Gassama (L)

LB - 18. Moussa Guindo

CB - 32 .Alexandr Pavlik

CB - 3 .Laurent Koscielny

RM - 17. Rachid Orfany

LM - 28. Juvet Tsiarovana

CM - 5. Abdelkander Fehrie (*)

CM - 14. Romain Beynie

ST - 7. Opoku Agyemang [+]

ST - 13. Vahid Amraei

Subs:

16. Stephane Trevisian

12. Yanis Schwartz (on 83, for Guindo)

15 David Pavelka

16. Julio Lopez (on 73, for Orfany)

10. Tim Nelemans (on 45, for Agyemang)

Final Score

EAG 1 - 1 Grenoble 38

Goals: Fehrie (37) - Giroud (32)

Man of the Match: Abdelkander Fehrie (EAG)

Agyemang picked up a knock.

League position after match: 10th

Here is Mine !

First Game of the season !

9/9/08

Ricoh Arena

Covertry City 1 - 0 Crystal Palace (me)

Osbourne 55

Attendence : 17,580

My Line Up

19.Jason Brown

2.Matt Lawrence

21.Fabio

5. Paddy Mcarthy

6,Jose Fonte

26. John Oster

10.Nick Carle

24.Ben Watson

25. Rodrigo Possebon

11.Victor Moses

9.Alan Lee

Subs

1.Julian Speroni

3.Clin Hill

7.Sylvain Legwinski (on for Ben Watson 45 Minutes)

4.Shaun Derry

32.Shefki Kuqi (on for Alan Lee 63 Minute)

A game which Crystal Palace started very well in turned out in defeat as Coventry dominated the second half. Coventry got their reward on the 55th Minute when Jason Brown rushed of hes line a smashed it at one of hes own players and it treacled the Isiah Osbourne who carmly placed it into the empty net. Palace then dominaten in the last 10 minutes to try and grab a equaliser but unfortuantly it didnt come, Final Score 1-0.

13/09/08

Carling Cup round 1

Selhurst Park

Crystal Palace 2 - 0 Swansea City

Ifill 37

Kuqi 51

Attendence: 12,442

My Team Line Up

1.Julian Speroni

22.Johannas Ertl

21.Fabio

13.Liam Connolly

6.Jose Fonte

23.Paul Ifill

10.Nick Carle

7.Sylivian Legwinski

25.Rodrigo Possebon

27.Leandre Griffit

32. Shefki Kuqi

Subs

19.Jason Brown

3.Clint Hill (on for Fabio 59th Minute)

24.Ben Watson

4.Shaun Derry (on for Possebon 59th minute)

9.Alan Lee

This game kind off had a palace win written all over it, Palace started brightly with pacey striker Leandre Griffit with a number of chances to score. The breakthrough came one the 37th Minute when Paul Ifill put one in the back off then net, the other was scored in the 51st Minute Paul Ifill with the goal.

Archived