Nathan Delfounso

IV_YAKUBU_IV

picture2pz7.th.png

This is Delfouneso at the end of the 2012/2013 season... he is nothing special!

But this could be because he rarely got a chance in the Villa first team, but he went to Celtic and clearly, when started, he plays well!!

• 4 weeks later...
delfuensodr6.th.jpg

there you go.

He's not bad. Not my first choice striker though. I don't think he's reached his full potential in that screen shot though.

Hey,i know this has nothing to do with the thread topic,but i was just wondering how you get player pics and skins like that? i have no idea what patches to download ?

be cool if you could help me out abit :)

Hey,i know this has nothing to do with the thread topic,but i was just wondering how you get player pics and skins like that? i have no idea what patches to download ?

be cool if you could help me out abit :)

some people just dont know how to read the other topics before asking questions.... do they? :confused:

• 8 months later...

Has anyone had any experiences with him?

I've just finished my season in 2012 with Aston Villa (finishing 2nd, winning the Champions League), and after Delfouneso having two loan spells with KAA Gent & Middlesbrough previously, I decided to give him a go.

He surprised me a lot and did very well. He managed 26 goals in all competitions, whilst picking up Young Player of the Year award, Goal of the Season and 6 senior caps for England. His value has also risen to £14.25m which is pretty impressive.

His stats aren't exactly 'world-class', but being young & English he could be quite a good player to have for any side.

delfouneso.png

(apologies if there is a thread already, did check the Official Links thread but there was nothing posted in there)

I thought there was, but if you checked I beleive you ;)

He looks brilliant there. With a

-9 PA

youve probably got him in the top end of that, so he can become very good.

His PA on my game is:

and my Ass' Boss is telling me he has the potential to be better then my other striker, Milevskyi.

Played him a few games as a lone striker and also did very well.

Actually, my bad, there is a thread for him. Thought it would of been in the links thread, but it weren't. Apologies :thup:

Very handy player to have nevertheless, especially with the quality of young English strikers being very slim on 09.

I always buy him with a big team (english) for the home grown rule thingy, as i dont normally have alot of english people in my squad come 2011 time :) brilliant little player and scores alot more than you would think! :D

Archived