FM2009 - Official Parma FC Thread

suba

Parma2.gif

Parma Football Club (formerly Parma Associazione Calcio) is an Italian football club based in Parma, Emilia-Romagna, team that are currently competing in the 2008–09 Serie B season. The club plays its home matches in the 27,906 seat Stadio Ennio Tardini. Nicknames include Ducali (The Duchy Men), Crociati (Crusaders) and Gialloblu (Yellow-Blues).

lo_stadio_02.jpg

Parma debuted in Serie A in 1990 and would quickly establish themselves as a top-flight team in Italian football from then on. The team became one of the top Italian teams in the 1990s and early 2000s, especially in the domestic and European Cup competitions, having been crowned UEFA Cup champions. Following the Parmalat scandal in late 2003, which caused the owning company to collapse, Parma has lately experienced a troubled period, having been under controlled administration until January 2007 and forced to fight to avoid relegation.

History:

The club was founded in July 1913 as Verdi Football Club, it was named so in honour of famous opera composer Giuseppe Verdi, who was born in the province of Province of Parma. By December of the same year, the club had changed its name to Parma FC.

Parma began playing league football during the 1919-20 season, in their first season they ended up second in the qualifying matches for the Emilian Championship. They achieved their first promotion from their regional league during the 1924-25 season, moving them from the second to the first division. A few short seasons later during 1928-29, they won the first division and were promoted, becoming founding members of Serie B.

Fullname: Parma Football Club

Nickname(s): Ducali (The Duchy Men), Crociati (Crusaders) and Gialloblu (Yellow-Blues)

Ground: Ennio Tardini, Parma(Emilia-Romagna), Italy (Capacity: 27,906)

Chairman: Tommaso Ghirardi

Head Coach: Francesco Guidolin

2007-08: Serie A, 19th (relegated)

Year founded: July 27, 1913 (AC Parma) 2005 (Parma FC)

Chairman status: Loves the club

Fierce Rivals: Juventus, Bologna, Reggiana, Cremonese, Genoa, Modena, Vicenza

Finances: Secure

Transfer Budget: Promotion €3.5m, Winner €4.1m

Balance: €8,6m

Estimated Value: €29m

Continental competition: None

Media Prediction: 2nd

Squad Personality: Loyal

Caption: Cristiano Lucarelli

Vice-Caption: Stefano Morrone

Titles Won:

International Tournaments (4)

European Super Cup 1993

European Cup Winners' Cup 1993

UEFA Cup 1995, 1999

National Tournaments (4)

Italian Cup 3 (1992, 1999, 2002)

Italian Super Cup 1 (1999)

Parmalat years: UEFA Cup and Serie A

Nevio Scala stepped into Sacchi's place as the new manager of Parma. Scala brought the club into the top flight for the first time in the club's history, on May 27, 1990. Parma beat their old rivals Reggiana 2-0 at home to secure it, thanks to goals from Marco Osio and Alessandro Melli. Their first ever game in Serie A was a 2-1 defeat to Turin giants Juventus. Their first Serie A victory came 15 days later, against Diego Maradona's Napoli, the game ended 1-0.

Promotion team 1989/1990

1. Giacomo Zunico

2. Cornelio Donati

3. Enzo Gambaro

4. Lorenzo Minotti

5. Luigi Apolloni

6. Massimo Susic

7. Alessandro Melli

8. Tarcisio Catanese

9. Marco Osio

10. Fausto Pizzi

11. Maurizio Ganz

The promotion attracted many foreign talents to the club; this achievement was paid for by the multinational dairy concern Parmalat controlled by the Tanzi family, who had become the club's new sponsor in addition to buying a 45% stake. A new era for Parma had begun, described by fans as the club's "Golden Period".

Parma ended ther first ever season in Serie A in sixth place, which meant they qualified for the UEFA Cup. However, the 1991-92 season saw Parma exit from the UEFA Cup to CSKA Sofia. Domestically the club was having more success, securing the Italian Cup with a 2-0 victory against Juventus. An Italian player at the club, Alberto Di Chiara, was called up to the national side.

Their first international throphy was won in 1992-93, Parma won the Cup Winners' Cup, beating Royal Antwerp 3-1 at Wembley in England on May 12, 1993. The following season, the club were successful in the European Super Cup; winning an all Italian final 2-0 over A.C. Milan. The same season however, they lost the Cup Winners' Cup, 1-0 in the final against Arsenal. The 1994–1995 season saw perhaps their greatest achievement to date, when they beat Italian rivals Juventus in the UEFA Cup Final.

Success in cup football and high league finishes in the early 1990s attracted other stars, with the likes of Tomas Brolin, Hristo Stoichkov, Fabio Cannavaro, Gianfranco Zola, Faustino Asprilla, Dino Baggio, Hernán Crespo, Enrico Chiesa, and Diego Fuser joining. Scala jumped ship in 1996 and was replaced by Carlo Ancelotti. He took the club to its best ever league finish in 1997, second place and only one point behind the champions Juventus.

They were unable to put their form into effect within the Champions League however, they also only followed up their league position with a 6th place. Under Alberto Malesani in 1998/99 the team won the Coppa Italia against Fiorentina. He also took the club to their second UEFA Cup final victory, this time they beat Olympique de Marseille 3-0, with goals from Crespo, Vanoli and Chiesa.

Financial troubles and Serie B return: 2000s

Parma started off the 1999-00 season well, winning the Italian Super Cup, but they were knocked out of the Champions League early and ended the season in fourth spot, level with Internazionale but lost the play-off 3-1.

Arrigo Sacchi returned to the club as manager in January 2001, but the former Italy coach soon stepped down due to ill-health. Renzo Ulivieri took over and took the side to fourth in the league once more and another Champions League qualification although they lost the Coppa Italia finals to Fiorentina. Another manager change came for the 2001-02 season as Pietro Carmignani took Parma to another Coppa Italia triumph. They beat Juventus, 1-0 at home before losing 2-1 in Turin; they won the trophy via the away goals rule, this was Parma's third time winning the Italian Cup.

Following Parmalat's financial scandal in 2003-04, the team announced it was to be bought in 2005 by former Real Madrid chairman Lorenzo Sanz, and was reincorporated at that time as Parma Football Club. However, successively Sanz renounced to conclude the bid. Despite all their troubles, Parma FC played a fairly good season, led by team stars such as Marco Marchionni, Domenico Morfeo and Mark Bresciano, and managed by head coach Mario Beretta, being able to avoid relegation in advance of four matches to the end of the championship. Beretta left Parma after the end of the season, and Stefano Pioli, from Modena F.C., was appointed as his replacement.

On January 24, 2007, Tommaso Ghirardi was announced as new owner of Parma FC, following a public auction sale.[1] Ghirardi, a 31-year-old entrepreneur and owner of Serie C2 club Carpenedolo, became also chairman of Parma FC, ending three years of state-controlled management. On February 12, second-last placed Parma fired head coach Pioli and replaced him with Claudio Ranieri who, against overwhelming odds, managed to avoid relegation to Serie B on the final day of the season.[2]

In the 2007–08 season, Parma again battled with relegation, presenting three different head coaches (Domenico Di Carlo, Héctor Cúper and caretaker Andrea Manzo) during the whole season, but were ultimately unable to preserve their Serie A status, losing 2–0 at home to champions Inter Milan on the final day of the season, consigning them to Serie B football next season.

First Team Squad:

GK Nicola Pavarini

DF Damiano Zenoni

DF Luca Antonelli

MF Stefano Morrone

DF Magnus Troest

DF Alessandro Lucarelli

DF Paolo Castellini

FW Davide Matteini

FW Reginaldo

FW Julio César de León

MF Andrea Pisanu

DF Marco Rossi

MF Niccolò Galli (from youth team)

FW Vitali Kutuzov

MF McDonald Mariga

DF Giulio Falcone

GK Andrea Gasparri

DF Cristian Anelli

DF Massimo Paci

GK Gianluca Pegolo

MF Alessandro Budel

FW Daniele Paponi

FW Alberto Paloschi

DF Francesco Pambianchi (from youth team)

MF Francesco Parravicini

FW Cristiano Lucarelli

Star Player:

lucarelli_parma08.jpg

Cristiano Lucarelli

Cristiano Lucarelli (born October 4, 1975 in Livorno) is an Italian footballer who plays as forward for Italian Serie B club Parma F.C.

Club career

A journeyman striker, Lucarelli had stints with eight different teams (including a brief run in Spain before signing with hometown A.S. Livorno Calcio in 2003. While playing for Torino F.C. the previous season, he attended a match that saw Livorno emerge victorious and earn promotion to Serie B, and he was among a throng of fans who rushed the pitch afterwards in celebration. He made an immediate impact in Livorno's return to Serie A in the 2003-04 season, scoring 29 goals in 38 matches and instantly winning a space in the hearts of Amaranto fans. He won the Golden Boot Award as Serie A's top goalscorer the following season, with 24 in 35 matches as Livorno finished in eighth place.

A rarity in the football world in terms of club loyalty, he rejected several better-paying offers from other Italian and European clubs (among them a €3 million offer from FC Zenit Saint Petersburg in July 2006) to remain with Livorno. He was once quoted as saying, "Some football players pay a billion for a Ferrari or a yacht; with that money I bought myself Livorno’s shirt. That’s all."

He scored his 100th Serie A goal as part of a hat-trick in a 4-1 defeat of Catania on April 1, 2007.

Unfortunately, Lucarelli's seemingly perfect relationship with the team soured after a conflict with club president Aldo Spinelli arose over the firing of coach Daniele Arrigoni in March 2007, during which he openly stated his desire to leave. It became permanently damaged a month later, when Lucarelli received a frosty reception from supporters after a sluggish 1-1 home draw with Reggina, with many fans going as far as to accuse Livorno of match-fixing. Lucarelli, hurt by the fans' criticism, reiterated his plans to leave Livorno at the end of the season.

In May, he was quick to snuff out rumors of a move to Serie A rivals ACF Fiorentina, and continued to remain ambiguous about his future with Livorno, claiming that he would make a decision on June 6; five days later, Lucarelli announced that he would be staying home for next season due to a lack of offers from other teams, despite fresh rumors about Palermo, Parma and Sampdoria being interested in his services.

However, on July 13, Lucarelli agreed to join Shakhtar Donetsk for £6 million, signing a three-year contract worth £2.8 million a season, thus becoming the first Italian to play in Ukraine. The news resulted in a flood of negative responses from fans on his official website. He replied to the furor at a press conference, “I am going, but I didn’t hold a gun to anyone’s head...Shakhtar signed me for a figure that was below the buy-out clause of my contract. That means the club made its considerations and thought that £6m was good for a player going on 32.”

Lucarelli scored his first European goal for Shakhtar in their 2-0 group stage win over Celtic FC on September 18, 2007.

On January 15, 2008, Lucarelli was sold to Parma F.C. for ₤4 million, and he signed a three-and-a-half year, ₤1.2 million contract. His younger brother, Alessandro, joined him at Parma for the 2008-09 season.

Greatest Players:

Carlo Ancelotti, Alessandro Melli, Marco Osio, Lorenzo Minotti, Cláudio Taffarel, Tomas Brolin, Antonio Benarrivo, Faustino Asprilla, Gianfranco Zola, Massimo Crippa, Roberto Néstor Sensini, Fernando Couto, Dino Baggio, Hristo Stoichkov, Filippo Inzaghi, Gianluigi Buffon, Fabio Cannavaro, Enrico Chiesa, Mario Stanic, Hernán Crespo, Lilian Thuram, Juan Sebastián Verón, Diego Fuser, Marcio Amoroso, Marco Di Vaio, Sabri Lamouchi, Hidetoshi Nakata, Sébastien Frey, Marco Marchionni, Adrian Mutu, Adriano, Alberto Gilardino, Domenico Morfeo

Colours:

Originally, the club wore white shirts with a black cross on the chest; this is the colour they currently wear.

From 1998 to 2004 the club wore yellow and navy blue hooped shirts. Parma were quite successful during this time (winning the UEFA Cup) and had a lot of high key players at the club, thus the shirts have become synonymous with Parma even though they have reverted back to their traditional colours recently.

The traditional colours of the city of Parma are yellow and blue.

At the end :

It was a sad day, after 18 years of Serie A, a club that came out of nowhere and became a European power during the ’90s, a club that bred so many young stars into future champions, a club that gave so much joy to a small city, that same club was sent down to the inferno of Serie B.

Because Serie A without Parma is very strange, they need to be back!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I wanted to start a Parma, my about 20th game so far, because I can't settle into one that I find enjoyable. I brought back Dessena and he was doing well, but then my game crashed haha. I was doing great in my friendlies too, winning them all by 5-7 a piece. So now I'm starting over. Ok I restarted and signed Dessena, Paloschi, and Troest to full deals. Managed to do it all for about 2.7m. I figured it would be the cheapest I could ever get them, so I just went for it.

I started a career game as Parma and am now on my fourth season with them, finally back to the european games, altough Euro cup only. Had a chance of a Champions cup spot but had a string of games versus Inter, Fiorentina, Roma, Udinese and finally Juventus .. all followed one after another that cost me a lot of points and made me drop to 6th :(

Paloschi is a damn monster, i held on to him for as long as i could but when Milan came knocking with a 33.5M€ offer i had to let him go to develop other parts of the team.

Last 3 seasons saw me sign lots of old stars on loan to strengthen my squad even more but now i'm finally able secure good deals on the transfer market.

New season started well enough with a 2-0 win over Inter and qualification for the group stages of the Euro cup :)

Ok I,m well into my first season now with Parma and I,m fighting for promotion with Brescia and Bari.Anytime that Brescia slip and I have a chance to catch them,I also drop silly points.I,ve been second to them for most of the season,hopefully I'll pass them out by the end of the season.They still have to play me away so that will be the make or break game.

First thing I did was sign Paloschi from Milan for around 400K,I also brought in a few other young players like Santon from Inter and Maschio from Cisco.Santon has been a star for me but Paloschi is getting injured too often for my liking.In the January transfer window I brought in Zuculini (500k) from Racing Club and he already looks like a great prospect.

I sold co-ownership rights for Rossi to AC Milan which may have been a mistake but I needed the money,Reginaldo was also one of the first to go (just didn't like his stats)

27 games played,4 points off the top and Lucarelli is my top scorer with 16

Later :)

Rossi didn't develop into anything that good for me so i wouldn't worry that much :)

Santon is quality but i was never able to get him to come to Parma, even on loan >_< and Zuculini looks awesome.

My 4th season is going very good so far. I'm 6th at the start of January but only 4 points behind the leader. Also got past the group stage in the Euro cup.

So I've won Serie B on the last day of the season finishing one point ahead of Brescia,I was promoted with 5 or 6 games to go but had to wait until the last day to secure the silverware.I am now just starting life in the top division and got a fair amount of money for wheeling and dealing.So here's who came in and who got booted out....

In

Jankovic - Palermo - free

Grenier - Lyon - 625K

Sasso - Nantes - 50k

Vercoutre - Lyon _ 2.2 million (A bit expensive but it was a late deal and I was desperate for another keeper)

Rossi - 50K ( Chuffed with that as I had sold co-ownership rights to Milan for 500k a year earlier,then bought them back for 50K)

Antonelli - Milan - 5K (co-ownership rights)

Pegolo - Genoa - Free transfer

Out

Leon - 500K

Budel - 300K

Released a few youngsters as well

Paloschi's price tag has risen dramatically since his call up to the senior Italy team,I was completely swamped with offers for him over the summer but I resisted his plea's to let him hold talks with Alex Ferguson.The biggest offer I got was around the £10 million mark,not bod for a player who cost me 400k.He is now unsettled though and is upset with me for not allowing him to move clubs,I tried to offer him a bumper pay deal but he refuses to negotiate a new deal.

Santon was my player of the year last season and I also got a lot of interest for him but like Paloschi I held out and kept him at the club.He seems happy out now,so it worked out alright.

First 11

-------------------------Vercoutre

Santon----------Troest------------Rossi----------Castelllini

Jankovic---------Marchio----------Zuculini--------Pisanu

-----------------Paloschi----------Lucarelli

After 6 games into Serie A,I have 7 points but I have played away to Roma ( lost 3-2 ) and away to Milan ( lost 3-1 ) So thats two of the hardest games out of the way.

I was just looking at Paloschi's personal page and noticed that one of his favourite people is Alex Ferguson ?? That Scotish muppett even taps players up in FM :(

Paloschi is content now but I'm dreading the January transfer window

28 games into Serie A and I'm heading for a mid table finish,won 9,drew 7 and lost 12.Scored 43 and conceded 43,I've had awful luck regarding injuries and most have been for two or three months.Paloschi has been playing shocking,he went 500 mins or so without scoring a goal,If I get the offers that I was getting before this summer he will be sold.Santon is still playing brilliant,I have moved him into right back position and he still puts in man of the match performances.There was a couple of new faces in January as I had to strengthen my defence.

In

Carrico - Sporting Lisbon - 2.8mill

Lopez - Rio Ave - 1.6mill

Tremolada - Inter - 325K

I've was having so much look poaching Inters youth players,I just couldn't resist another raid for Tremolada who looks like a great bargain already.Got offered some big jobs over the last couple of months but after some consideration I turned them down

Samdoria - 19.5 million to spend

Fiorentina - 15 million to spend

Villareal - 22 million to spend

The big transfer budgets were a massive incentive as I am working with peanuts at the moment with Parma,but I like the job I'm in and want to go as far as I can with them.Maybe if a huge club come for me,I won't be able to resist their advances

I finished my season as 4th ... 2 points from the champions : Napoli :o . Lost 2 of my last 3 games away at Milan and Juventus and lost the title :(

Since i felt my job at Parma was done, i resigned and joined Roma who had finished 10th with a squad filled with VERY old players(32 years old average squad age o_O).

Into Jan 2011 now and sitting 8th in Serie A. Sold my best 2 players Bosko Jankovic for £12.25m to Barcelona and the board accepted a £30m plus clauses bid from AC Milan for Alberto Paloshi in July. Managed to get Van der Vaart, D'Alessandro, Ramon, Adriano, Alex Tiexeira, Winjnaldum and Fiorillo in with the money and feel as though the squad is ready for the next step up. Does anyone know if the Parma board build a new stadium over time as the capacity could do with increasing to generate more cash to take on the big boys. My ambition now is to qualify for the Champions League and next season go for the league.

Into Jan 2011 now and sitting 8th in Serie A. Sold my best 2 players Bosko Jankovic for £12.25m to Barcelona and the board accepted a £30m plus clauses bid from AC Milan for Alberto Paloshi in July. Managed to get Van der Vaart, D'Alessandro, Ramon, Adriano, Alex Tiexeira, Winjnaldum and Fiorillo in with the money and feel as though the squad is ready for the next step up. Does anyone know if the Parma board build a new stadium over time as the capacity could do with increasing to generate more cash to take on the big boys. My ambition now is to qualify for the Champions League and next season go for the league.

That is the only thing putting me off playing a game with Parma is the awfully small stadium!

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished my first season with Parma and got promotion. I have about 5-6 mil to spend an obviously the team needs some improving to survive in the top flight, any suggestions of cheap players who should be willing to sign and have the quality to keep Parma in the Serie A?

grahamf, you might want to try the Co-own option to obtain players, it is much cheaper to strengthen in the short-run. Maybe you can look at Borriello?

By the way:

This is the way I play, I am at the start of the 2nd season, just got promoted.

my.php?image=30204003hv9.jpg

Ill let you guys know how they are performing

• 2 months later...

is there alot of guys playin as parma, i'm thinking about starting a new game as them possibly on the 9.2 database as i feel robbed not getting to do my own dealings in januaray or is 9.3 better. also just had alot at paloshci in my liverpool thread and he looks quality. plus ive allways had a soft spot for parma 08 was the first cham-fm ive never been them. just gona wait till i get bored of my liverpool save then ill be going to conquer the world with parma hopefully within 5years.

just started game with Parma and have already have had a fair bit of success in transfer market after only a week into the game

In:

Lequi - free

Helguera - free

Christanval - free

Paloshi - 900k

Vantaggiato - 700k

Scorza - free

Out:

Paci: 100k

Falcone: 100k

Am also thinking of selling Reginaldo, Budel and Rossi but desperatly need a good CM, any suggestions

just started game with Parma and have already have had a fair bit of success in transfer market after only a week into the game

In:

Lequi - free

Helguera - free

Christanval - free

Paloshi - 900k

Vantaggiato - 700k

Scorza - free

Out:

Paci: 100k

Falcone: 100k

Am also thinking of selling Reginaldo, Budel and Rossi but desperatly need a good CM, any suggestions

zuccilini-racing club can pick him up for around 160k, you should get a good price on co-ownership for rossi he just wont agree with anyone i'm currently getting offers around 800k-1mil for him.

just starting off my parma save, so far ive played 6 league games won 5 of them and drew 1 away to piacenza and ive only conceded two league goals so things are going good in the league, go nocked out of the cup buy catania but i wasnt expecting much in the cup. palouschi is an amsolute demon in the league hes got 6 in 6 although he hasnt scored in his last two and missed a 1 on 1 wi the keeper in the dying minuets to beat piacenza(sp) however lucarelli has been very very disapointing i was expecting big things from him but he hasnt even scored a goal, vantaggito has been a much better striker.

my signins in so far have been,

paloushi-625k

parejo-725k

santon-1.3mil

alex(international)-325k.....17.75mil after 50 league games(won't be paying that its a little cheat ive found to get players for a year or so)

zuculini-160k

and i'm looking at a columbian left back who looks like a beast but i can't remeber his name.

player out

reginaldo-325k

paci-275k

and getting offers of around 1mil for co-owernship of rossi but he aint budging.

my starting team playing sexy football tactics

pegolo

castellin lucarelli falcone zenoni/santon

zuculini

alex parejo leon/santon

paloshi lucarelli

Finished all my transfers now and am just about to begin my season and transfers are as follows:

In:

Lequi - free

Helguera - free

Christanval - free

Gaston Aguirre - 600k

Diakhaby - loan

Zucullini - 1.5mln

Guana - 450k

Paloshi - 500k

Vantaggiato - 700k

Scorza - free

Out:

Paci - 100k

Falcone - 100k

Reginaldo - 1mln

Rossi - 1mln

Am still trying to sell Budel and christanval was a pointless signing and am trying to sell him as well and still have 800k left to spend so might try and bring either Dessena or Cigarini back. My current starting team for the new season is:

Gk: Pegolo

SW:Aguirre

CB: Helguera

CB: Lucarelli

RWB: Zenoni

LWB: Castellini

DM: Zucullini

CM: Guana

AM: Morrone/Marriga

FW: Paloshi

FW: Vantaggiato/ Lucarelli

seriously need some better wingers than leon and agostino if am going to play 442.

just finished my first season as param, pretty average season, got promotion by finishing 2nd and went out early in the cup to catania bord wheren't happy with that but i'm not that botherd. team went on a massive dip on form around novemeber-february and promotion was looking unlikey the paloschi found form hope he continous his form into next season if not ill prob go right back down as my team is going to need alot of investment and ill probably sell anyone and everyone bar a few players. most disapointing of all was christiano lucarelli didn't score a singal goal all season.

trans in where;

paloshci-625k

parejo-725k(broke his leg and was out for 5months gutted)

santon-1.3mil great buy solid down the right

alex-325k...17.75mil after 50 league games-sold at xmas as i had a chance to buy matias fernandez for 4mil but he went to shaktar

zuculini-160k

JAN-jourdren-65k much better keeper than pegolo

ignacio piatti-700k CO had to buy someone to replace alex

trans out where;

reginaldo-325k

paci-275k

alex-10mil-genious bit of business 9mil+ profit

pavani-200k

falcone-90k

furure trans out

mariga-3mil

morrone-1.6mil

a.lucarelli-875k

team for most of the season was

pegolo/jourdren

castellini troest/rossi/lucarelli santon

zuculini

pisanu/leon morrone piatti

paloschi vantaggiato

team for next season so far aint looking great gona try get as many bosmans as possible

GK-jourdren-new

LB-castellini-new

CB-troest

CB-NEW

RB-santon

DMC-zuculini

MR-piatti

ML-NEW

MC-new

FC-paloschi

FC-vantaggiato-new

left mid and centre back are priorty but gennarly the whole team currently have 6mil to spend but that wont strech far, anyone know what kinda budget you get for the next season as that would help me plan quite a far bit.

Nice transfer, esp. on Alex. :)

Have a look at Feghouli for mc, his team usually gets relegated.

ML : only one and thats Di Maria.

i'm having a look at both but di maria is going to cost me my whole budget around 7mil and feghouli is right footed, really need a left winger, i'm also having a look at adu and del'assandro(sp)-the small dude who was at pompy for a while.

only thing is my scouts all rate them as leading serie b players is that just because i'm still in serie b.

alex just feels like cheating and i duno if i wana do it again, but is such a good way to get players cheap for a season and then make a tone of cash on them, really temped to buy hernanes that way and its 'hard' trying to decide what players i could handle only having for a season.

i'm only playing italy so i duno if the religation will effect feghouli allready had 3mil regected for him.

got di maria in for 6mil over 24months along with alot of other players. other BIG signings palacio for 9.25mil and hernanes for 0 up front and 21mil after 50 league games.

first team for my second seaon is looking like

aoute

fatic n'koulou madlung santon

zuculini

di marira hernanes piatti

paloschi palacio

team before i bought most of those players was predicited to finish 15th i reckon mid table should be achieavble with that 11. i don't have many players from the orginal squad left, this is buy far the most buying ans selling if done in 2seasons, with only paloschi the only playing in the starting squad to start.

just finished my 2nd season finished 12th in the league and got no-where in the cup again, pretty average season agian was outclassed by alot ot the bigger teams and most awat games where a battle. highlights of the season where beating roma 2-1 at home, selling hernanes for 25mil profit and being offered the ghana job. i had a more detailed post but my internet crashed and i can't be bother re-writing it all.

SQUAD

parmaseason2.th.jpg

TRANSFERS

parmatrans.th.jpg

i have a few feture trans

IN- feghouli

OUT-paponi-1mil, rossi 4mil, parravicini 2mil, zenoni-500k

team for next season so far

GK aoute

DR santon

DL fattic

DC madlung

DC troest

MC zuculini-will strugle to keep

MC jm torres

MC regen/feghouli

AML di maria

AMR pisanu

ST paloschi

have bout 6mil in the kitty, if anyone still uses the thread and had any ideas let me know how to improve my team, i'm thinking LB better CBS and a GK and then just better quality allround.

macsoz

how mcuh did you buy Hernanes for in season 1?

i bought him in season2 as you can't sign any no EU players in season 1.

he cost me nothing actually just made 25mil on him.

i paid 0 upfront and 21mil after 50league games, he got injuryd to much and wasnt as super human as i had wanted so i sold him. its a good wee cheat thing you can do if you wana take a player for a season or so and make alot of money on them as you can sell them on for a massive profit as most teams think they are getting a bargan as the price is usualy under vaulation. i did the same with alex.

ah i see very good. I've heard mixed things about him here. Never tried him myself but was thinking of getting him for my Milan team as a replacement for Pirlo

i wouldn't say hes that good id say theres better out there, however inter did buy him from me.

Archived