FM Sound Changer 2009 v.1.0

shevelevee

This program simplify adding of chants into the FM09.

Files-QY6yG5ZhnZ-2JXTUVObdt.jpg

The main window is the mini file manager, which show only .mp3 and .wav files. If you want to add chant in FM09, double-click on file, choose "player" or "team", and enter ID (you can find all Ids in data editor, or simply tick "show unique Ids" in FM preferences).

FMSC will add needed line in match_sounds.cfg

Author - svsrus

You can upload this programm on any websites, but, please, keep the autorship.

Excuse my English)

DOWNLOAD

Please, post your comments.

Anyone know where i could d/l chants from?

tx!

Heh well personaly im going to be taking recordings of chants at matchs on my mobile. Convert them to Wav. and Volia, I'll have the Reebok in my study. ( And the wife packing her bags.... :rolleyes: )

There can be some errors with new sounds folder structure in FM09, we're test it now.

OK cool. It seems that I can hear some of the player chants, but I never hear the team chants. I try to change the "chance" that they play, but it makes no difference. I copied the sounds into the sounds folder and into the default sub folder.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm wanting to hear my chants as well. I seem to recall a decent sound pack being available for fm08, nothing for fm09 yet? Really missing something not hearing the drums, whistles, chants, etc. :(

I'll ignore no crowds burning me in effigy in the stands when the team is on a losing streak. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
anyone know how this works??

i can't hear the songs during the match :p

neither could I

what I did is go on you tube............there are loads of chants/footy songs there:thup:

download them and play when you have a game on................nothing like it :D

but I have had to get rid of 'HE PLAYS ON THE LEFT..HE PLAYS ON THE RIGHT THAT BOY RONALDO'.............YOU KNOW THE REST!!!! :(

• 9 months later...

Archived