FM10: Leonardo...

tmason122

Are you a low to mid-table premier league team? Do you need some typical brazlian flair? Some sleek style? And maybe a bit of showboating? Well, look no further, step up Ronaldinho...

Oh, wait. You can't afford him.... In that case step up Leonardo Santiago!

4753_200x250.jpg

He's like Ronaldinho, but worse... However, he's also less goofy and cheaper :)

leonardo.jpg

Leonardo (as he's known on FM) currently plays for NAC Breda, in the top Dutch league. He started his career at Feyenoord in the 2000-01 season and he was rightly regarded as one of the top youth players. Now 26, Leonardo is looking to get his career back on track after some serious injuries.

Leonardo has just joined NAC Breda on a long-term deal at the start of the game, so it may be hard to persude him to join in your first season. However after one season, you can look at picking him up for £4m - £6m. He is by no means a complete player, but can add at extra dimension to your team.

I have no experience with Leonardo on FM10. But on FM09 when he joined me at Portsmouth and finished as my teams top scorer after the first season and he voted premier league transfer of the season and the fan's player of the year. A definate highlight was a goal against the Liverpool where he took it around 3 outfield players and then rounded the goalkeeper. He then went on to score a hat-trick. Definately have to play in the AML position, if you play him ML he would be rather ineffectual.

What are your experiences with him on FM10 or previous FM games?

Archived