Red & White Wizards

Founded 1889

Ground Bramall Lane(Capacity: 32,702)

Chairman Kevin McCabe

Manager Kevin Blackwell

League The Championship

2008–09 The Championship, 3rd

History

Sheffield United formed on 22 March 1889 as a football and bandy club at the Adelphi Hotel, Sheffield by the President of the Cricket Club Sir Charles Clegg, as a way of keeping the Sheffield United Cricket Club together during the winter close season, following the departure of Sheffield Wednesday to their new ground at Olive Grove and generating income revenues from Bramall Lane over the winter. Sir Charles Clegg was incidentally also the president of Sheffield Wednesday FC. Gradually, as football took off, the football team supplanted the cricket team, such that in 1975, cricket was no longer played at Bramall Lane.

Undoubtedly United's heyday was the 30-year period from 1895–1925, when they were champions of England in 1897–98 and runners up in 1896–97 and 1899–1900, and FA Cup winners in 1899, 1902, 1915 and 1925, finishing runners up in 1901, and also eleven years after their cup final win in 1936. United have not won a trophy since 1925, bar those associated with promotion from lower-leagues, though they did reach both domestic cup semi-finals and the First Division play-off final in the 2002–03 season, ultimately losing all three matches.

Their darkest days were the 1975–76 to 1981–82 seasons, where three relegations in six seasons saw The Blades drop from the top-flight to the fourth division, but this was soon followed by United's best period until Neil Warnock took the managerial helm, with Dave Bassett as manager masterminding successive promotions in the 1988–89 and 1989–90 seasons, to put United back in the top flight in time for the beginning of the Premiership's inception in 1992.

Current Squad

Position Player (numbers in brackets are coaching rating of CA and PA in stars value)

GK Ian Bennett (1.5/1.5) - Aged and your weakest GK. Needs replacing

GK Mark Bunn (on loan from Blackburn Rovers) (2.5/2.5) - Decent cover for Kenny while out.

GK Paddy Kenny (suspended until April 2010) (3/3) - Your best GK but due to suspension you have to do without.

D/WB L Gary Naysmith (2.5/2.5) Experienced left back.

D L Andy Taylor (1.5/1.5) Not too bad as a back up full back but will need replacing if you get up to the Premier League

D/WB/M L Jordan Stewart (1.5/1.5) Sell him

D R/L Derek Geary (1.5/1.5) Fairly good cover for both sides of the back four but needs replacing.

D C Chris Morgan (captain) (2.5/2.5) A rock in defence.

D C Jonathan Fortune (2.5/2.5) Good cover for if you sell Kilgallon.

D RC Kyle Walker(on loan from Tottenham) (2.5/3) Fantastic right back potential.

D C Matthew Kilgallon (3/3) Your best centre back but also your best source of extra revenue.

D/WB R, M RC Ryan France (1.5/1.5) Versatile player that can act well as cover off the bench but not much more.

DM/M C Nick Montgomery (2.5/2.5) Hard working rock in midfield perfect as a ball winner

DM/M LC Gary Speed (2/2) Mega experiecned midfielder that starts with a mega injury. you might not get anything from him

DM/M C James Harper (On Loan from Reading)(3/3) A must buy if you can. He will give you great performances

M RC Lee Williamson (2.5/2.5) Solid midfield

M C Stephen Quinn (2/2) Another solid midfielder

AM L Kyel Reid (1.5/1.5) Young and good cover for Treacy. But ultimately get rid.

AM LC Zeyn S-Latef (0.5/1) Sell Him.

AM L Keith Treacy (On Loan from Blackburn)(2/3) Young but gifted winger

AM R Glen Little (2.5/2.5) Great experienced winger with a killer cross. Needs replacing though due to age.

ST Darius Henderson (2/2) Perfect Targetman and foil for Camara or Evans

ST Ched Evans (2.5/3) Young and full of potential. Your starter and then some.

ST Richard Cresswell (starts on loan but joining permanantly)(2.5/2.5)

FC Jamie Ward (1.5/1.5) Sell him

ST Henri Camara (2.5/2.5) Highly experienced with plaenty of pace. Perfect for Championship but might need replacing if promoted.

Overall assessment. You need to bring in a goalkeeper as cover due to Kenny being out. A left and right back would be good additions to bolster and cover. Your midfield and attack are fairly strong and should hold well in the Championship.

Honours

Premier League

Football League Division One Champions, 1897–98

Football League Division One Runners-up, 1896–97, 1899–1900

Football League Championship

Football League Division Two Champions, 1952–53

Football League Division Two Runners-up, 1892–93, 1938–39, 1960–61, 1970–71, 1989–90

Football League Championship Runners-up, 2005–06

Football League One

Football League Division Three Runners-up, 1988–89

Football League Two

Football League Division Four Champions, 1981–82

FA Cup

Winners: 1899, 1902, 1915, 1925

Runners-up: 1901, 1936

Football League Championship Play Off Final

Runners-up 1996-97, 2002-03, 2008–09

Starting Information

Reputation - National

Chairman - Loves the club

Legends - Jimmy Hagan, Tony Currie

Icons - Brian Deane, Alan Kelly, Michael Brown, Phil Jagielka, Neil Warnock, Dane Whitehouse, Dave Bassett, Keith Edwards

Favoured Personel - Paddy Kenny, Bob Booker

Fierce Rivals - Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds

Other Rivals - Barnsley, West ham, Nottingham Forest, Rotherham

Finances - Secure

Media Prediction - 3rd

Expectations being as high as they are you have the choice of;

Promotion - Budget of £2m and wages of £205k

Champions - Budget £2.4m and wages of £225k

Current wages spending is £185k so you have a little wiggle room there.

I apologise for the scratty look at the moment but it was done from a work PC......

Once home I will tidy up and add better info on the current Squad.

Get posting your careers

Thanks SB

I think he has been busy with his editor stuff for really getting a game going strong :D

Only reason I have started this was due to me starting a United save and not having somewhere to post it.

Probably the best thread in this forum without a doubt:D:thup:

Rather than re write about the stuff I achieved with Sheffield United I'll just link the thread if you don't mind. That way people will know the tactic I used.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=181444

I will update this thread with my current season though when I finish it later :)

How are you doing Pompey with them? Still in the first season?

I have only got through a few months in the first seaosn but doing pretty well as unbeaten and topping the league. Made a few good signings and loans and made a sale that may or may not be agreed with by the United faithful. ;)

I will start upadating properly once I have tidied up the OP.

Be good to see your successes from your little project over on this thread Cleon :thup:

I always cash in on Kilgallon you can get a better loan player in if needed and keep the cash. Montgomery was the only play I never sold, he retired on my game. He was too good and didn't mind playing 10 games only a season to sell.

[b][u][font=&quot]Season so far Update[/font][/u][/b]

[b][u][font=&quot]Transfers In[/font][/u][/b]

Date          Person                From                     Fee 
 09.7.2009     Edgar Davids          Free Transfer            Free 
 10.7.2009     Asmir Begovic,        Portsmouth               Loan 
 12.7.2009     Marc Muniesa,         Barcelona                £90K 
 15.7.2009     Keko                  At. Madrid               £40K 
 16.7.2009     Jorge Pulido,         At. Madrid               £40K 
 16.7.2009     Koke                  At. Madrid               £45K 
 18.7.2009     Boris Zivkovic,       Free Transfer            Free 
 19.7.2009     Sergey Krivets,       BATE                     £1.5M 
 20.7.2009     Lars Stubhaug,        Free Transfer            Free 
 21.7.2009     Jérémy Hélan,         Man City                 £250K 
 22.7.2009     Daniel Opare,         R. Madrid                £200K 
 23.7.2009     Kévin Monnet-Paquet,  RC Lens                  Loan 
 23.7.2009     Radek Sirl,           Zenit                    Ln Fee £400K 
 26.7.2009     Chris Smalling,       Fulham                   Loan 
 27.7.2009     Joel Acosta,          Boca                     £40K 
 29.7.2009     Bill Hamid,           Free Transfer            Free 
 30.7.2009     Marquinhos            Internacional            Loan 
 31.7.2009     Emir Faccioli,        Lanús                    £975K 
 31.8.2009     Paul Caddis,          Celtic                   Loan 
   Total £3.6M

[b][u][font=&quot]Transfers Out[/font][/u][/b]

Date          Person                To                  Fee 
 13.7.2009     Matthew Kilgallon,    Everton             £2.7M 
 27.7.2009     Daniel Opare,         WS Woluwé           Loan 
 28.7.2009     Joel Acosta,          WS Woluwé           Loan 
 30.7.2009     Bill Hamid,           WS Woluwé           Loan 
 10.8.2009     Zeyn S-Latef,         Cheltenham          Loan 
 10.8.2009     Jorge Pulido,         Port Vale           Loan 
 15.8.2009     Keko                  Chesterfield        Loan 
 15.8.2009     Koke                  Bradford            Loan 
 15.8.2009     Marc Muniesa,         Charlton            Loan 
 Total £2.7M

[b][u][font=&quot]Results[/font][/u][/b]

*I have started with a slight variation of Superbladesmans level 10 edit where I have added a UK Cup where only British players can play. 

[font=Verdana][b]CH      [/b]Middlesborough   (a) D 1-1 Evans
[/font][font=Verdana][b]LC      [/b]Grimsby                (h) [color=Red][b]W [/b][/color]9-0 Helan, Camara(3), Krivets, Quinn(2), Monnet-Paquet(2)
[/font][font=Verdana][b]CH      [/b]Watford               (h) D 1-1 Williamson
[/font][font=Verdana][b]CH      [/b]Leicester             (h) [color=Red][b]W [/b][/color]2-0 Monnet-Pacquet, Morgan
[/font][font=Verdana][b]CH      [/b]Reading               (a) [color=Red][b]W [/b][/color]1-0 Treacy
[/font][font=Verdana][b]LC      [/b]Huddersfield        (h) [color=Red][b]W [/b][/color]3-1 Morgan, Monnet-Pacquet, Evans
[/font][font=Verdana][b]CH      [/b]West Brom          (h) [color=Red][b]W [/b][/color]2-1 Williamson, Marquinhos
[/font][font=Verdana][b]UKC    [/b]Scunthorpe         (a) [color=Red][b]W [/b][/color]1-0 Evans
[/font][font=Verdana][b]CH      [/b]Derby                  (a) D 0-0
[/font][font=Verdana][b]CH      [/b]Coventry             (a) [color=Red][b]W [/b][/color]2-0 Marqiunhos, Camara
[/font][font=Verdana][b]CH      [/b]Sheff Wed           (h) [color=Red][b]W [/b][/color]5-1 Morgan, Monnet-Pacquet, Marquinhos, Krivets, Camara 
[/font][font=Verdana][b]LC      [/b]Hull                      (h) L 0-3 [/font]

[b][font=&quot]Pos 1st 18pts[/font][/b]

[font=Verdana]So far so good with a fantastic League run.  The fans loved me after the win over the Piggies[/font] 

Oh right fair enough, shame he rejected you he would have ripped that league apart. I'm just sitting 6th after just entering November.. Inconsistant all the time with injuries messing up my started 11 all the time and only just managed to string 2 games together with the same team. Really went down hill for a while when Evans got injured for 4 weeks, won my last 2 games though 3-2 at home against Newcastle and a win away to Barnsley. Looking like play-offs for me this season couldn't ask for much more anyway.

Signing's dont matter now because i just been sacked because of all these injuries hitting my side! :(

Well i signed;

Fleck(loan)

Gueye(loan)

Femenia

Motaeb

Viduka

Helan

Ottsen

Begovic(loan 3 months)

Shelvey

Kakuta

Wellington Silva & Bruno Zuculini was going to be signing in future aswell, Gregory is there manager now.

I might have another go at it, but i'll be needing a better tactic and the ones i've got just aint going right for me i changed the tactic 3 times in the season aswell, and ending up being so inconsistant.

Once I am back on my pc I will post up my tactic to see if that will help you. A brief synopsis is 4-3-2-1 with it being a flat back 4 but WB rather than FB. CM's are DLP in centre BW right and BTB left. AML/R are set to inside forward with ST as advanced forward

Sheffutdtactic.jpg

This is my tactic.

Philosophy - Very Fluid

Stratagy - Standard

Passing - Shorter

Closing Down - Press More

Roaming - Stick to position

All others are default

Playmaker is set to central most CM

DL set to be fairly deep

Width is set to very narrow

Tempo is set to fairly quick

Time wasting is default

Focus Passing is default

Counter Attack and Offside are set to no

OI are Assman suggestions only.

I use DocSanders Motivation guide for prematch team talk and BubbaTunas teamtalk guide for HT and FT

I have set the AML and AMR to swap positions and to cross often. They do pop up with a fair amount of goals.

Hope this might help you out. You are actually a bit of a guinea pig for this as I have used this with Pompey to good success but with a strong team so doing well with United has been quite nice.

That's similar to my setup at the Lane, though I moved one of the MCs to DMC (Harper) and have the right central midfield set as Defend/Ball Winner (Monty). Very Cleon-inspired, shall we say!

Camara does a great job as an Inside Forward in one of the wing positions, which lets Evans in up front.

One of my main interests in seeing other folk managing the Blades is the variety of players people sign - don't think I've seen any of my purchases in recent games mentioned thus far, and I've not bought any of the guys mentioned here! I've always struggled to identify what makes a good midfielder, tbh, so in recent times I've been over-focussing there - Ferrie Bodde was my big acquisition in my recent save, and is solid if massively expensive. I also have a weakness in replacing players with others who are barely better - e.g. I struggle to warm to Treacy, though his attributes suggest he is more than capable.

I may have to start a new career game with the Blades again tonight, given that the wife is away!

The line up in the screenshot is not my usual starting line up.

Kyle Walker plays DR with Krivets in the central midfield role and Marquinhos in the ST role. I have trained most of the forwards to be adept playing in the AML AMR roles and as you said, Camara is good at the Inside forward role.

Treacy to me has been a great player really getting good assists in.

[font=Arial][u][b][size=4]Latest Update[/size][/b][/u][/font]

[b][u][font=&quot]Results[/font][/u][/b]

[font=Verdana][b]CH      [/b]Swansea       (a) D 2-2 Monnet-Paquet, Treacy
[/font][font=Verdana][b]CH      [/b]Ipswich          (h) [color=Black]D [/color]1-1 Evans
[/font][font=Verdana][b]CH      [/b]Doncaster      (h) D  1-1 Treacy
[/font][font=Verdana][b]UKC    [/b]Mansfield       (a) [color=Red][b]W [/b][/color]4-0 Morgan(2), Evans, Montgomery
[/font][font=Verdana][b]CH      [/b]Scunthorpe    (a) [b][color=Red]W [/color][/b]3-0 Morgan(2), Camara
[/font][font=Verdana][b]CH      [/b]Blackpool       (a) [color=Red][b]W [/b][/color]3-2 Williamson, Camara, Monnet-Paquet
[/font][font=Verdana][b]CH      [/b]Cardiff            (h) [color=Red][b]W [/b][/color]3-1 Morgan, Marquinhos,  Krivets
[b]CH      [/b]Newcastle      (h) D 0-0
[/font]  
[b][font=&quot]Pos 1st - 31pts[/font][/b]

[font=Verdana]Continued the great run of league matches still untouchable in the league. Very Pleased with draw with Newcastle[/font] 

My new Blades save has gotten off to a good start - four games gone, with 3 wins and 1 draw to show for it. Results have all been tight (1-1, 2-0 v Burton, 2-0, 2-1, 2-1 and 1-0) but the performances have been solid and impressive using the tactics I've described in a previous post. My forward play is a little too deep perhaps, but we've looked very solid and dangerous.

Pre-season began with the sales of supposed-star player Kilgallon (Mallorca, £2.7M) and Henderson (Middlesbrough, £2M).

The focus then was to strengthen key positions - a new centre-half was priority, and after a brief but in-depth scouting session, I decided to settle for Victor Lopez (Banfield, £925K) who has a 7.28 average after 5 games and has looked very solid and composed. Ritchie de Laet came in from Man Utd on loan also to provide further cover. Radek Sirl (Zenit, £2.7M) came in at left back to make that slot his own - Sirl is Premier League class, and has shown it thus far.

The three man central midfield looked a little lightweight in pre-season, so I also gambled on another big signing there, with Ferrie Bodde (Swansea, £3M) coming in for the MCa role. Finally, loan signing John Fleck (Rangers) is providing much needed cover for Keith Tracey.

Time will tell if the decision to go with Evans, Cresswell and Ward as front-line options will back-fire...

Good early start there SB. :thup:

going to write up a more complete half season update tomorrow night but a couple of highlights are Yannis Tafer coming in the January window alongside Mickel Silvestre from Arsenal. I have taken a huge gamble on future success though by doing all deals over 48 months :( a bit win or bust

[font=Arial][size=4][u][b]Half Season Update[/b][/u][/size][/font]

[b]CH [/b]Barnsley       (a) [b][color=Red]W [/color][/b]2-0  Morgan, Marquinhos
[b]UKC [/b]Everton       (a) L 0-3
[b]CH [/b]Peterborough   (h) [b][color=Red]W [/color][/b]2-1  Krivets, Camara
[b]CH [/b]Bristol City   (a) L 0-1
[b]CH [/b]Plymouth       (a) [b][color=DeepSkyBlue]D [/color][/b]1-1  Morgan
[b]CH [/b]Nottm Forest   (h) L 0-1
[b]CH [/b]C.Palace       (h) [color=DeepSkyBlue][b]D [/b][/color]1-1  Zivkovic
[b]CH [/b]Q.P.R          (a) [b][color=Red]W [/color][/b]2-0  Treacy, Camara
[b]CH [/b]Leicester      (a) [b][color=Red]W [/color][/b]2-1  Krivets, Marquinhos
[b]CH [/b]Preston        (h) L 0-1
[b]FA [/b]Tranmere       (a) [b][color=Red]W [/color][/b]8-0  Henderson(4), Camara(2), Montgomery, og
[b]CH [/b]Watford        (a) [color=DeepSkyBlue][b]D [/b][/color]0-0
[b]CH [/b]Middlesborough (h) [b][color=Red]W [/color][/b]2-0  Tozser, Tafer

Position 3rd 49 points

Bad run of form cost me the top spot and I am now 6 points adrift of  Newcastle at the top. Bristol City are 3 points ahead of me in second.

[u][b]January Transfers.

In [/b][/u] 

John Fleck       Loan from Rangers
Douglas Costa    Loan from Gremio
Daniel Tozser    £750k from Genk
Yannis Tafer     £10m from Lyon 
Tom Cleverley    £625k from Man Utd 
Mikael Silvestre £600k from Arsenal 
Viktor Elm       Loan from Heerenveen

[u][b]Out[/b][/u]

Darius Henderson £1.1m to Wigan
Ched Evans       £3m to Blackburn (End of Season)
Jamie Ward       £250k to Brighton
David Cotterill  £500k to Swansea (pre arranged)

All in all I think I have done rather well in the transfer market....however this was done at the expectation of success by spreading the costs over 48 months for all. :(

It is win or bust so I have to hope I have done the right thing.

Mini Update time.

I continued to have a little bit of a patchy league form but seem to have got out of it now as am on a good unbeaten run with 8 wins and 1 draw in last 9 games in league. I have also got to the Quarter finals of the FA Cup after beating Wigan in the 7th(5th SB's db being used) round.

With 10 games to go I am back in 2nd 2 points off Newcastle but only 2 points ahead of Middlesborough. I do seem to have the easier run in on paper but do have to visit St. James' Park which could be the difference between me winning the league or finishing in the play off. Plus I have a little replay visit to Liverpool to make matters worse.

Yannis Tafer has proven to be a quite a worthy(if slightly expensive) aquisition once I blooded him with a number of goals scored in crucial wins. Until he had his season cut short with injury.

Season Finish Update

This how it finished

Coca-ColaChampionship.png

This was my fixture run in

SheffieldUnited-2.png

I can't not be happy with that, even if I did sort of limp over the line but that was mainly due to injuries and fixtures catching up on the players. I was gutted not to get to the FA Cup final as Europe would have been assured.

Season 2 Pre Season Update.

I knew that I had to put in a lot of improvements to make a go of it in the Premiership as I told the board I would go for mid-table. For that they gave me £13.5m to spend on players.

After getting Yannis Tafer for £10m over 48 months I thought that would be the way forward to best use my transfer kitty. So all major transfers were over 48 months allowing me to totally go big in the transfer market...will the gamble work though?

As a lot of last seasons best players were loans I knew I had to fill gaps here and there.

I also did a bit of an overhaul with the backroom staff and got rid of most of the weaker coaches and scouts.

[u][b]Transfers In:[/b][/u]

[font=&quot]Rivas, Nelson          | Inter             | Free             [/font]
 [font=&quot]Broadfoot, Kirk        | Rangers           | Free            [/font]
 [font=&quot]Luís Guilherme         | Botafogo          | £16K          [/font]
 [font=&quot]Danek, Michal          | Viktoria Plzen    | £60K              [/font]
 [font=&quot]Boucher, Zacharie      | Havre AC          | £20K              [/font]
 [font=&quot]Sveinsson, Oddur       | Free Transfer     | Free             [/font]
 [font=&quot]Zuculini, Bruno        | Racing Club       | £375K            [/font]
 [font=&quot]Sneijder, Rodney       | Ajax              | £150K             [/font]
 [font=&quot]Torric                 | Hearts of Oak     | £90K              [/font]
 [font=&quot]N'Gossan, Antoine      | ASEC              | £110K             [/font]
 [font=&quot]Shorey, Nicky          | Aston Villa       | £2.2M           [/font]
 [font=&quot]Sirl, Radek            | Zenit             | £3.3M            [/font]
 [font=&quot]Begovic, Asmir         | Portsmouth        | £3M              [/font]
 [font=&quot]Tuia, Alessandro       | Lazio             | Ln Fee £170K      [/font]
 [font=&quot]Belaïd, Tijani         | Slavia Prague     | £1M              [/font]
 [font=&quot]Kadlec, Vaclav         | Sparta Prague     | £4M              [/font]
 [font=&quot]Nainggolan, Radja      | Piacenza          | £2.5M            [/font]
 [font=&quot]Defederico, Matías     | Corinthians       | £10M             [/font]
 [font=&quot]Marilungo, Guido       | Sampdoria         | Ln Fee £1.9M     [/font]
 [font=&quot]Nikão                  | Brasa             | £30K             [/font]
 [font=&quot]Skjelbred, Per Ciljan  | CSKA Moscow       | £15M            [/font]
 [font=&quot]Yarmash, Grygoriy      | Metalist          | £15M            [/font]
 [font=&quot]Carraro, Federico      | Free Transfer     | Free             [/font]

[u][b]Transfers Out[/b][/u]:

[font=&quot]Quinn, Stephen        | Notts Co           | £475K              [/font]
 [font=&quot]Williamson, Lee       | Plymouth           | £475K              [/font]
 [font=&quot]Bennett, Ian          |                    | Free               [/font]
 [font=&quot]Davids, Edgar         |                    | Free               [/font]
 [font=&quot]Haber, Justin         |                    | Free               [/font]
 [font=&quot]Geary, Derek          |                    | Free               [/font]
 [font=&quot]Naysmith, Gary        |                    | Free               [/font]
 [font=&quot]Little, Glen          |                    | Free               [/font]
 [font=&quot]Lowton, Matthew       |                    | Free               [/font]
 [font=&quot]Opare, Daniel         | WS Woluwé          | Loan               [/font]
 [font=&quot]Hamid, Bill           | WS Woluwé          | Loan               [/font]
 [font=&quot]Torric                | WS Woluwé          | Loan               [/font]
 [font=&quot]Rivas, Nelson         | WS Woluwé          | Loan               [/font]
 [font=&quot]N'Gossan, Antoine     | WS Woluwé          | Loan               [/font]
 [font=&quot]Acosta, Joel          | WS Woluwé          | Loan               [/font]
 [font=&quot]Kenny, Paddy          | Zaragoza           | £2.5M              [/font]
 [font=&quot]Nikão                 | WS Woluwé          | Loan               [/font]
 [font=&quot]Muniesa, Marc         | Scunthorpe         | Loan               [/font]
 [font=&quot]Koke                  | Deportivo          | Loan               [/font]
 [font=&quot]Keko                  | Preston            | Loan               [/font]
 [font=&quot]Pulido, Jorge         | Preston            | Loan               [/font]

[u][b]Pre Season Results[/b][/u]

[b]FR[/b]    07 Vestur A [b]W [/b]4-0
[b]FR    [/b]07 Vestur A [b]W [/b]3-0
[b]FR    [/b]Skala     A [b]W [/b]10-0
[b]FR    [/b]NSI       A [b]W [/b]7-0
[b]FR    [/b]Bordeaux  H [b]D [/b]1-1
[b]FR    [/b]Gosport   A [b]W [/b]4-0
[b]FR    [/b]Celtic    H [b]W [/b]2-0

I think the results against to 2 big teams shows I have a pretty good setup and tactic now so it is off to the site of last seasons most famous victory, Anfield, for my opening game in the top division.

Well I do have my ideal starting XI with subs that I used for the majority of the Pre-Season plus staff changes might effect as well.

I think it will all come together, just a shame to get a big 4 team first up away.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived