FM 10: Luis Trujillo

ScottyH

Found this lad in the Itallian U20 league, while managing Lazio.

27luistrujillo.th.png

He plays for Udinese at the start, and can be brought for about 2-3 million.

Note you may have to have the italian league loaded, also I have all south american players loaded too. He looks an excellent prospect, apart from being on the slow side, but hopefully that will improve as he gets older.

You might get some success retraining him as an AMC/MC perhaps? - He's young and has fantastic technical attributes, just a shame about his physical attributes

Yeh perhaps. I'm hoping i can get his pace up two or 3 aswell. Not every great winger has been fast. I have Simon vuckevic on the left wing and he is awesome despite pace of only 12/13. Just thought i would share him :)

Looks very promising! :thup:

The lack of pace/acc isn't that bad, at the moment I'm currently playing Beckham on the wing, and he is ripping most Prem teams apart :p

Looks very promising! :thup:

The lack of pace/acc isn't that bad, at the moment I'm currently playing Beckham on the wing, and he is ripping most Prem teams apart :p

Think your missing one key point, the rest of Beckham's stats more than make up for that, this guy isnt quite at that level :p

I think he plays for Alianza Lima (Peru) at the start of the game.

Possibly mate, I will double check later. I brought him from udinese in first season ( january) so assumed he started at them. I have all south american players loaded so you could well be right. :)

Archived