FM2009 Coach Calculator

Evening all.

Just a heads up that I've made a Coach Calculator, thought some of you might be interested. It's taken 3 days but it's here, pretty much as I envisioned it lacking a feature or two that may get added in the next couple of weeks.

Seems to be working, although it is in Beta stage so let me know if there's any problems.

Feel free to link to it on other sites, the more exposure the better.

When FM2010 comes out if the formula for the coaches is released I'll probably update the formula and add a new post linking to the new version.

Cheers.

I have to say WELL DONE this i a great help to all of us "hands on managers"...

I was wondering maybe you could add a save button where we can browse our calculations?

Example:

Coach name: xx xxxx (Input by the user)

Coach Nationality: yyyyyyy (Input by the user)

Coach Main ablitity: (Calculated)

Coach Secondary Abillity: (Calculated)

Coach Stars: (Calculated)

Therefore we can search for coaches we have already calculated, saving time...

Maybe incorporate a login area where all the calculations are save and easily browsed via:

1) Coach Name

2) Coach Nationality

3) Type of coach(main) (eg. tactical or attacking)

4) type of coach(secondary): (eg. tactical or attacking)

5) amount of stars

6) even certain stats that have been input in to the fields (eg. tactical)

Just some ideas i threw together that may make the coach calculatior even better for FM2010..

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if there have there been any (many?) changes to the settings for coaches in the FM10 demo. And, yes, can you get the link fixed please. And updated???

Well theres only 5 stars but there are also half stars as well so theres been changes to the formula. I havent managed to find the new formula yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Big apologies lads. I've moved away and changed host at the same time and as such haven't managed to get the site online. I'm hoping someone's going to give me a hand and hopefully that will change soon. When I've got it up I'll post in here.

Apologies for the inconvenience, I'll also add an FM10 calculator if that's different.

• 1 month later...

Ok, this is backup now. Apologies for the wait! It turned out my IP was blocked so I couldn't view the site to see what was the problem.

The site is almost all back to how it should be, the main thing is the 2009 calculator works again. If someone finds the 2010 formula then please let me know [drop me a comment on the Main Site] and I'll put up an FM2010 coach calculator when I can.

The 2009 coach calculator is here:

FM2009 Coach Calculator | DefaultYes.com

Thanks for your patience.

If someone finds the 2010 formula then please let me know

To my knowledge the formulae are the same, but:

old 7* = new 5*

old 6* = new 4.5*

old 5* = new 4*

I read this info. on these forums but I cannot find the post in order to give the due credit. Anyway, this is what I have used in the Squad Analysis Tool and from my own testing it appears to be accurate. If you are aware of anything to the contrary then please let me know.

Archived