FM2007 database for 2009/2010 season

colinisalreadyused

Hello all,

I have uploaded the beta version of my database for the new 2009/2010 season, playing on FM2007 running the 7.0.2. patch.

It isn't a work of art, just done so you can play the best version of FM using most of the recent squads/teams etc.

Done:

Correct teams in the English and Scottish leagues (down to BSN/BSS)

Correct managers all playable British leagues

Transfers done up to 22 Aug 2009

Premier League first-team squads are roughly right

Tinkered with the odd finance/board room config

The odd major euro transfer is done too (Eto'o, Kaka etc)

I will release a final version after deadline day which will be containg xfers for the major euro leagues (Eng, It, Sp, Fr & Ger), correct teams in said leagues and correct euro qualifiers for British teams.

Download Link:

http://www.vauxhall-senator.com/blogs/files/FM2007-2009_10_Database.zip

You have to extract the zip file (anywhere, desktop will do) then copy the contents (the 'FM2007 - 2009_10 Database' folder) into the SI folder within your My Documents folder, located specifically at: ...\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\db.

The game should now detect the update in the db select menu when you start a new game.

awsome. i worked it out (where to put the file) thanks. absolutley brilliant update and cant wait for the finished version.

great work son, great work!

No prob's, glad ya worked it out. :D Were you in Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\data\db? :)

It is confusing, I get in a muddle with it still sometimes, and the system for where to save files changes for some versions of FM I'm sure! :D

The '702' folder you saw is the official SI db that pops up in the db selection menu. 'Custom' db's load from a different file for some reason, I think I did test it to see if it loaded from the above folder once but didn't get it to detect IIRC, though I may be wrong.

Just a little note - should have the new db up by the weekend, just got conference and SPL teams to do, do any last-minute transfers, final run through then it will be good to go.

As a note the database will be frozen as from Sept 1, so the Colchester job will still be open etc. Once this is saved that is me until at least Jan 2010!

Ok boys and girls - the final database is uploaded at the above location:

http://www.vauxhall-senator.com/blogs/files/FM2007-2009_10_Database.zip

Database updated to 1st Sept 2009

Correct Teams in ENG, WAL, SCO leagues and major Euro First Divisions

Correct Managers in England, Scotland, European Nationals sides, Serie A and La Liga

First team squads for all English teams to Conference National + Celtic, Rangers and Abderdeen about right

Some major euro transfers done

Odd bits of finances and other misc stuff updated

I haven't bothered too much with reserves and loans for two reasons: 1) I didn't have time and 2) because the date is July 2006, a lot of the players are 13/14/15 so couldn't take part in the game for a while anyway. No point having a 14 year old on loan.

I've run it for a while and didn't get any crashes so I hope you enjoy it or use it for your own edits.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived