Sergio Aguero

I find his stats actually go down!

annoys me.

Yea I found this in one of my first saves when I signed him. He played great in first couple of friendlies but he stank for the rest of the season.

Actually have my eye on him on my current save though as he has been doing great for At. Madrid and his stats look to have gone up:

kuni.th.jpg

I am very apprehensive though about signing him because I have had a bad experience with him in another save and have heard other people talk of his poor performances.

For me, he performs very well in cup competition and non-league games (30 goals last season, only 10 in the league) while Torres, his strike partner, scores very well in league games but rarely scores in cup competitions (34 goals last season, 29 in the league). I guess that's a good balance.

he is amazing, ive signed him for man city and then bought him to inter with me, and he gets better with age, just scored 33 goals in all comps in 39 (4) games in the season 2022/2023 and is about to do the same in 2023/2024, he is now 35 with 55 goals in 122 argntina games.

Whenever i can i tend to get him, he's not an all out and out striker, he likes to drop deep every now and then and link up play which suits me as i play with two strikers, but he also bags a few himself. I always pair him with a striker that plays on defenders shoulder, it's worked wonders for me. He does score quite a few audacious goals i must add, especially in matches where i thought i wasn't going to score at all.

I usually give aguero plenty of creative freedom but not that far attacking as he is deadly when he drops and recieves the ball, mixed passing, often forward runs and run with ball, usually often on long shots as he has scored some absolutely stunning goals in his career and then mixed/often through balls depending on whether he is in attacking midfiel or up front, hes usually up front though.

Scored 30+goals for about 4 seasons on one of my saves.

I rate him as the best striker I have ever signed.

Before people ask.

Target Man - Run Onto Ball. :)

Target Man - To feet can work too, leads to some silly goals from his dribbling.

He is playing well in my Man City team at the moment, first season with him and he has scored 8 goals in 10 games. Tends to play better when partnered with Caveni than Robinho.... maybe they are too similar?

signed him for my napoli side for 29.5 when i sold giuseppe rossi for 35 to arsenal. Was worried that he would have to adjust but he came out and dominated with 10 goals and 10 assists in 20 games and he was subbed on a lot as well. Bought rossi for 12 so it made financial sense as well

Well he's doing very well for me, I thought the £40 million or whatever it was that I bought him for was a bit of a gamble but it's turned out to be a good piece of business. I play him in attacking mid position with Marquinhos upfront and they link up very well together. Both get tons of goals and assists setting each other up.

I have Aguero cross the ball often from the byline so he dribbles to the byline from attacking mid and he either scores a lot from that or crosses it in where Marquinhos or another player taps them in.

He's a lot of money but providing he can keep this up for the next season then he'll be a good buy.

Archived