Lautaro Acosta

SWalton

They had a lot of money left over haha. He can turn out very good though, but doesn't look like he did here.

He's a -9, so he can be very good, but it doesn't look like he's all that great in this save

Yeah he was awful, had played like 14 games for sevilla in four years.

• 3 weeks later...

For 1.4 million... he's transfer listed and Sevilla are offering him for 1.4 million, I've never tried in any other games and he looks pretty decent at the moment in the second season. Is he definitely worth the buy?

I'm Juventus, would he be a good buy?

I'd rather not just spend my money for the sake of it so I only want to buy him if he'll be a key player in my first team.

Scout says that he would be a good signing and that he has the potential to be a leading Serie A player. But my scout says this about quite a few players with fairly high potential. I want to know from other peoples experience what they think of the player and how good he actually turns for most people.

He's pretty good in the 3rd season on mine still at Seville, played 30 games last season and 22 the first season so far he's played 17 this season but as he's available for around 15million atm on mine i'm considering gettin him as he'll be 3rd best right winger.

Hes pretty good actually for my newcastle team, hes a fast, pacey winger who can put a good cross in, so far hes worth 8 million in the third season of the game :)

Here we go, heres him on my current season

o54414.jpg

Good crossing, dribbling and speed :)

Shame its still rather weak :/

Hes pretty good actually for my newcastle team, hes a fast, pacey winger who can put a good cross in, so far hes worth 8 million in the third season of the game :)

Here we go, heres him on my current season

o54414.jpg

Good crossing, dribbling and speed :)

Shame its still rather weak :/

Dude, what skin are you using?

Archived