Alvaro Negredo

CraigGore

Hi All,

Has anyone got any experiences with his striker. 23 year old spanish, Scored 4 from 8 for Almeria am in October of 1st season... 15 mill fee release clause, He seems like a cheap Torres

17 Finishing

16 Heading

16 Pens

15 Pace and Stamina

Any thoughts?? All feedback helpful

IV. How do I Post a Screenshot?

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press 'Prt Sc', normally next to or near F12 on your keyboard

4. Open Paint, or a similar program

5. Paste the image by either pressing 'Ctrl + V' or going to edit, then paste.

6. Save the file as a JPEG

7. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

8. Post the Direct URL onto this site

Or

1. Ensure that any version of Football Manager after Football Manager 2008 is open

2. Go to the screen you want to show

3. Press Alt+F9

4. A screenshot of what you want will be saved in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager __\Screenshots

5. Upload the image to an image hosting site, such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack

6. Post the Direct URL onto this site

no thoughts but in recent transfer gossip which involved liverpool bidding for him, most sources seemed to think that he was from real madrid on loan at almeria, but on FM he is under contact at almeria. strange.

His composure is too low I think. I had him at Valencia and he wasnt that good at all, he should be better on next FM had a good season this year.

My scouts think 4 stars He just scored a hattrick past sevilla... I am ManCity and Have Robinho Milevsky and Bellamy at the moment First tw banging them in i am thinking him in Bellamy out in January i have 35mill so maybe a stop gap till my reputation increases??

Could be worth it I think there are better out there for £15 million but its always good to try players that arent the norm. Too many people on here seem to sign the same players all the time. I would go for it and see what he can do. He is reasonably good in the air so could team up well with Robinho. Its just the composure that bothers me a little.

• 2 months later...

Complete flop for every team i sign him for :( ahh same as tomtuck01, i cant seem to get him to score?! I thought he would be a cracking signing for Man City after his decent season just passed, and never really performs, Ched Evans out performs him!

any of you actualy bought someone and that person was chosen the worst signing of the season? well it only happened to me once. and with this guy....so that will tell you a lot about him...

moreover. he refuses to be mentored by villa or morientes...If thats not enough I asked him to learn to place his shots. He wasn't interested. then I got fed up buy him and splashed all my transfer budget on aguero.. and now he is whinining about it...

so i got one thing to say about him. and that is too stay away from him!

He has finally started performing for me.

After a very poor season he only had scored 5 goals in 29 appearnaces (20 start, 9 sub apps), but Freddie Kanoute picked up an injury so he has thrust into the starting line-ip with Luis Fabiano. He has started the last 6 games, scoring 7 goals.

I'm starting to think he was not scoring due to not been in the side too regularly, and that all he needed was a run of games.

After Luis Fabiano left my Sevilla side in the summer of 2009, (start of season 2), Negredo has started the season as partner to Frederic Kanoute, and he has began the season excellently, scoring 6 goals from the opening 3 league games.

As I said a couple of posts above, a run of games seems to be all he needs to get going. :thup:

Well Alvaro Negredo had an awesome second season in my Sevilla side. He lead us to Champions League glory over Atletico Madrid, my first trophy as Sevilla manager, and had a record of almost a goal a game throughout. I just wonder what he could of done had he been fit all season, (he missed nearly 3 months of the campaign with a thigh injury).

Alvaro Negredo - Champions League Final

Alvaro Negredo - Great Season

Hopefully people will realise now that he can be class!

I am the only one posting here, but nevermind, aslong as someone is reading it then it is worthwhile posing.

Alvaro Negredo's superb form from the previous season has carried over into the current one, (thrid season of this save), and so far he has bagged 10 goals from 15 games, and he has also contributed 4 assists.

If he is doing this well in my Sevilla side, imagine what he could do at an even bigger club with better players to provide him with service. :eek:

Archived