Tactic-

1.4-2-3-1 Beautiful Football Home

2.4-2-3-1 Beautiful Football Away

3.4-2-3-1 Beautiful Football SoS

4.Beautiful Training

Player Requirement-

Gk- Look For A Good Sweeper Keeper.

LB/RB- The Lb Should Have Good Passing Stats

CDs-Look For a Combination Of Fast And Striong Defender.

LCM-Look For Box-box Midfielder

RCM-is The Playmaker.

AMR/AML-Look For Wing Strikers.

AMC-Look For Am/Fc

ST-Both Strong&Fast St Will Do.

Give Your Rcm PlayMaker Role

Tips-

1. Use Beautiful Football Home For Home Games & Away For Away Games.Sos, To Protect Lead.

2.The RCD Is Set To Challenge The Opp Gk So Have Your CD With Best Heading Stats In Rcd

3.Playing in Friendly Matches before a season and using the tactic in those games leads to better play at start of the season.

4.Teamtalks are important Do Not Neglect Them.

5.Use Show OnTo Weaker Foot For Wingers.

6-Look For Players Who Have Good Decisons stats

Tactic-

jye1xkirnmxwx1sto2ao.png

Team-

epej65t73fcpr7c7rvy7.png

League-

fbwb8ie25e1xtyb5c51.png

Beautiful Football 9{New}-

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NHR0L826

Thanks for the uploads. I used this set on 08 and it was top class. I am going to take a risk and stop using Tylerbodes tactic and switch to this mid season.

I notice that there is also training included in the package, anyone used it? Is it anygood. Im using darkstaars at the minute which is ok/quite good.

I will provide feedback on how this goes.

Any chance you could upload to somewhere else, that site just keeps taking me in circles, and then telling me i'm downloading a file when i'm not

Might be wrong here, but thats normaly when you are on a site that wants you to subscribe and it makes you wait for a standard download. If thats the case, you should normaly see a clock counting down or maybe an advert running. You download should start when either has finished.

LAM

Your last one was great on 9.3 for me at home (I was using another one away) so I can't wait to try these.

How have your results been with it? Which team do you think at the start of the game would the tactic work best for, have the best players suited to it etc?

I just want to say thanks for this tactic. I won the league and Champions league as Arsenal with it, beating Bayern Munich 5-1 along the way. Was it designed with Arsenal in mind, as the formation was similar to what I was planning to use anyway. Also the training is quite good so cheers.

Reo's 4-2-3-1 was feeling a little stale for me on 9.0.3 (doing a game with Newcastle).

Decided to switch to this, using the "Attack" version at home to runaway league leaders Arsenal = comfortable 1-0 win.

Next game is Man Utd away in the FA Cup Quarter Final (fielding a pretty strong team), using the "Counter" version = deserved 2-0 win (against run of play really). I was 13-2 for the win!

All I've done is alter the set-piece instructions to suit my team and it appears to be fantastic from the initial tests. Should add that this is the 3rd season on the game, 29 games into the league campaign.

What? You surely must have at least one fast or strong striker

no i mean he says that the tactic requires a strong and fast striker.

but i was saying is, if i had a player who only has pace and isn't very strong.

or a striker who is strong but doesn't have any speed.

makes sense?:D

no i mean he says that the tactic requires a strong and fast striker.

but i was saying is, if i had a player who only has pace and isn't very strong.

or a striker who is strong but doesn't have any speed.

makes sense?:D

just so you all know, Necid with strength and speed, and Dentinho with lots of speed but only 13 strength have both flourished in the top striker spot in this tactic for me, BEAUTIFUL TACTIC BTW

Doing really well with the latest tactic set with liverpool's default team. First 5 games only but still good results and great play so far:-

Sunderland at Home = Won 3 - 1

Hull at Home = Won 3 - 0

Portsmouth Away = Won 2 - 1

Aston Villa Away = Won 2 - 1

Arsenal at Home = Won 2 - 1

I used 'Attack' for the first 2 games 'Control' for the next 2 and 'Attack' for the Arsenal game. I'm a bit confused as to what tactic I should use for each situation. Can anyone suggest what tactic I should use as Liverpool for the following situations (all possible match situatuions) :-

- At home against regular teams

- At home against one of the other top 4

- Away against regular teams

- Away against one of the other top 4

- On neutral ground against a regular team

- On neutral ground against a top team

I just want to figure out the right tactics for each particular job

Started using this tactic halfway through my 2nd season with Luton town. Kept them up in season 1, but I was floundering in 16th when I started with the tactic.

Won 9 games in a row, and was in 5th place when Bolton came in and offered me a job.

They were in 19th place in the Prem with 5 points from 10 games. Finished the season in 13th place with 46 points.

The tactic/s and the variations you can use seem to work really well. I normally suffered when I fielded slightly weakened teams. Managed to beat Chelsea, Spurs and Man Utd away from home. Looking forward to next season - unless of course the AI has a 'backlash' against the tactic......

Some interesting occurances:

HAd 4 strange games in a row.

First two, I was 0-2 down to weaker sides and came back to 2-2 and 4-2 respectively

Then I had 2 games where I went 1-0 early on and was subsequently outplayed and beaten 1-2, regardless of what I did with tactics.

I wonder is the AI starting to 'find me out'?

Anyone else used this range of tactics through a second season?

Yup 1st season won the League and CL, 2nd Season League, FA Cup, CL and some other trinkets. Playing as Arsenal btw. Now onto the third season, still using it beat Roma 3-1 in Super cup and drew 2-2 with Liverpool playing with 10 men for 60mins

Some interesting occurances:

HAd 4 strange games in a row.

First two, I was 0-2 down to weaker sides and came back to 2-2 and 4-2 respectively

Then I had 2 games where I went 1-0 early on and was subsequently outplayed and beaten 1-2, regardless of what I did with tactics.

I wonder is the AI starting to 'find me out'?

Anyone else used this range of tactics through a second season?

Use Normal version first then move on to other tactics

Got my thumbs ups - first game. Odds say we're even, I'm 4-0 up at half time.

I know that's not the most pursading arguement ever (could be the team talk, bad tactics on the other team, fluke etc.) but I don't care. It's working for me atm, so I thought I'd reccomend it to other players.

Guest xorigos7@hotmail.com

can someone tell me how can i downoload this tactic!i cant from filefront!!!

I've started a new game as AC Milan. In my first away match against Palermo I used the "Normal" version and won 2 nil. Good result.

Then however I had my first away match in the UEFA Cup against Vit. Guimaraes a team that I thought we should easily control and since in the description for this tactic set khudilo said "Use Beautiful Football Normal For Home Games & Beautiful Football Control Or Counter In Away Games" I thought I should use control against them.

The only thing that happened from then on was them controlling us for the first 45 minutes as they were 3 nil up at half time. I switched to the Normal version in a hope to maybe recover a couple of goals but not concede more and we pulled 2 back yet they scored another to win the match 4 - 2.

I'm not doubting the tactics but they could be sending my Milan side out of the UEFA cup at the first stage perhaps because I've chosen the wrong one and I asked this question earlier but I'd like to ask it again to make certain:-

As a top 4 side in any league what tactic should you start with in the following situations:-

- Against another top 4 team at home?

- Against another top 4 team away?

- Against a regular team at home?

- Against a regular team away?

If I can clear up what tactic was intended for use for each situation, only then can I make proper judgement on the tactic or should we use Normal for all away games as khudilo said earlier? I'm just trying to get it right.

I've started a new game as AC Milan. In my first away match against Palermo I used the "Normal" version and won 2 nil. Good result.

Then however I had my first away match in the UEFA Cup against Vit. Guimaraes a team that I thought we should easily control and since in the description for this tactic set khudilo said "Use Beautiful Football Normal For Home Games & Beautiful Football Control Or Counter In Away Games" I thought I should use control against them.

The only thing that happened from then on was them controlling us for the first 45 minutes as they were 3 nil up at half time. I switched to the Normal version in a hope to maybe recover a couple of goals but not concede more and we pulled 2 back yet they scored another to win the match 4 - 2.

I'm not doubting the tactics but they could be sending my Milan side out of the UEFA cup at the first stage perhaps because I've chosen the wrong one and I asked this question earlier but I'd like to ask it again to make certain:-

As a top 4 side in any league what tactic should you start with in the following situations:-

- Against another top 4 team at home?

- Against another top 4 team away?

- Against a regular team at home?

- Against a regular team away?

If I can clear up what tactic was intended for use for each situation, only then can I make proper judgement on the tactic or should we use Normal for all away games as khudilo said earlier? I'm just trying to get it right.

I Would Advice You Play With Normal Still Half Time In Every Game Then Change If

Needed.Also I Have Released A new Version Do Check It.

The link under "Beautiful Football 9" in the first post? Cool. I'll check em out.

So Normal in every game then change depending on the situation? That is what I am confused about. When should we use control, counter, attack? What situation would require each of these?

Don't take this as fact but this is what I do (haven't got the new version yet)

If you're losing/drawing against a poor team, switch to attack

If you're beating a better team, possibly defend or control

If you're beating a poor team, use control/stick with normal

If you're losing to a better team, use counter

Last 10 mins if I'm winning I usually use defend anyway-personal preference

Any other half time scenarios?

Don't take this as fact but this is what I do (haven't got the new version yet)

If you're losing/drawing against a poor team, switch to attack

If you're beating a better team, possibly defend or control

If you're beating a poor team, use control/stick with normal

If you're losing to a better team, use counter

Last 10 mins if I'm winning I usually use defend anyway-personal preference

Any other half time scenarios?

Cheers mate.

I've just tried out the new version for a couple of matches, using it all game for every match. Sorry but I have to say it is really poor especially away from home. AS AC Milan:-

First game = Catania Away: We win 1 nil but from a defensive error and create NO other clear cut chances and all performances are below 7 except for the goalscorers

Second Game = Napoli at home: We win 2 - 1 but just about and again very few chances and performances are all below 7 except for the goalscorers

Third Game = Siena at home: We win 2 nil but both goals are only scored from "the corner trick". Again no chances and all low ratings

Fourth game = Udinese Away: We take the lead from a cross then they rip us to shreds and score 2 we pull one back but then they take control again and score again to win 3 - 2. This was the match I was most disappointed in as we were predicted for an "easy win" so really should be winning never mind conceding 3 and getting beat

I may try to test them further but I don't want to waste my time if they aren't effective. Can you test them further yourself with screenshots and tell us:-

1. How best to use them

2. What situations to use each in

I think these tactics are fantastic so far, I used the set in 08 with Arsenal and went 3 whole seasons unbeaten in all comps before I went onto Valencia where again I went a whole season unbeaten before getting a move back to England with Newcastle.

In FM09 I again am Arsenal, I have got to say again this new set is Fantastic, I am currentley in my 3rd season and the first 2 I went unbeaten in all comps and so far I am still unbeaten in this season just like in 08. I have also got the Brazil job after they were knocked out on pens by England at the 2010 world cup ( I know England win on pens unlikely).

Crewe - I gotta say no matter what tactic you use whether it was one you created yourself or this tactics set, you can't judge it after 4 games you have to give it at least 15 - 20 games as your players need time to get used to it. Aswell if you made a few new signings in the summer they need time to gel with the rest of the team aswell.

Yeah, I agree, they can't just be expected to follow the tactic straight away. Also, it strikes me that Milan don't have players ideally suited to the system, unlike Arsenal who I think suit the tactic really well, as both me and Chewy have found

I think these tactics are fantastic so far, I used the set in 08 with Arsenal and went 3 whole seasons unbeaten in all comps before I went onto Valencia where again I went a whole season unbeaten before getting a move back to England with Newcastle.

In FM09 I again am Arsenal, I have got to say again this new set is Fantastic, I am currentley in my 3rd season and the first 2 I went unbeaten in all comps and so far I am still unbeaten in this season just like in 08. I have also got the Brazil job after they were knocked out on pens by England at the 2010 world cup ( I know England win on pens unlikely).

Crewe - I gotta say no matter what tactic you use whether it was one you created yourself or this tactics set, you can't judge it after 4 games you have to give it at least 15 - 20 games as your players need time to get used to it. Aswell if you made a few new signings in the summer they need time to gel with the rest of the team aswell.

Chewy as Arsenal what tactics from the set did you use against the other top 4 or aganst regular teams home or away? Picking the right one is what I struggle with.

Ok I've decided to give this tactic a fresh test as Liverpool. So far I'm only in the friendlies still using normal version. I've won them all so far but now I'm playing a friendly against Atletico Madrid away and using normal was 3 nil down at half time and should have been far more. Tried switching to attack to redeem myself but only scored one and conceded another to lose 4 - 1. I know it's just a friendly but it's my strongest team and they literally look pathetic. I hope this isn't an indication of things to come. WE created almost zero chances too.

Sorry but I don't believe the whole "you need to give the tactic at least 20 games" stuff as I think that a target either works to a certain extent or not and further games only gets your team better used to it. I'll keep using the guidelines posted in this forum and give it the so called "20 or so games" test before I pass proper judgement but if a tactic can't beat teams away from home that a top team should be beating then it is not convincinging if you ask me. That is what wins leafues after all.

RIGHT! Though I'd give this tactic a whirl with a club I've never managed. Started afresh with Valencia and have to say after one whole season and very lucky with injuries have had a great one!

Started by winning the Spanish Super Cup and had a league campaign where I only lost 2 games, both away at Real Madrid and one against Sporting Gijon (weird game that one!!). I kept it simple by playing the "normal" tactic at home against the top clubs and the "attack" version when at home against the "minnows" of the league. Away games I always played with the "counter attack" tactic and if clinging to a slender lead with 20mins to go changed to the "defend" tactic. All worked very well, David Villa scored 58 goals in all competitions!!!

Finished 3rd in the league, Real were 1st and Barca 2nd. Had too many draws, something I need to address, may have been too cautious away from home against the lesser lights of La Liga.

Won the Spanish Cup and the UEFA Cup, so the board were veryhappy and slapped me with a new 4 year contract.

So really a great tactic for the first time out. I may now use it with a lesser team and see how it pans out.

I Would Advice You Play With Normal Still Half Time In Every Game Then Change If

Needed.Also I Have Released A new Version Do Check It.

Just checked your new version. How come it contains only two tactics? I thought this was supposed to be a set of 6 tactics?

Just checked your new version. How come it contains only two tactics? I thought this was supposed to be a set of 6 tactics?

I have 6 in my download, just can't remember which link i clicked on sorry, but one of them has all 6!!

I would advise you to use these tactics for home games as theyare great at attacking but I'm sorry to say but after much experimentation I now realiase that they fail massively away from home. DO NOT use them away from home if you want my advice.

I simply haven't been able to buy a clean sheet away from home at all and constantly find myself having teams come back from 2 nil down to level with me and draw the match. Good but not good enough in my opinion. Saying that I am joint top of the league with Man City as Liverpool but that is largely due to the fact that the other top 4 have been awful. I will continue to test and keep posting results here.

Archived