netherlands antilles

Thats a damn good shout nine iron

I don't think it is, because when you first load up and save a new game, you create a closed 'game universe'. At best, the game could turn your squad's gray players into white ones, but then you can use the grays anyway.

Realistically, if dishonestly, R-drizzle's suggestion would work. Use FMRTE to give some carp goalie a second nationality.

If I'm not mistaken, the game will create a Grey Man to take the position...so, it's either Cheat, or accept...

Not that I, personally, wouldn't cheat...And heck with that carp GK, either...I'd find some single-nationality GK of CA/PA near my squad's mean, and change his first nationality to the N.A., and make his original nationality, his second...change his birthplace, too...

OK yeah I understand the concept of the closed universe. For example, if you were to load up the players you would have to change their age and development to match the time difference between them starting on the database and the year you take over the country. How about create 120 odd grey players into real players at real amateur and small clubs?

I wouldn't cheat either myself, I'd stick it out and try to find a keeper.... even if he is pap lol.

When managing a national side, you can't go and "find" a player. You have what you have. If there are no keepers of your nationality, there are no keepers. Now of course, if you don't want to cheat, you can live with GK Gray Man.

The best reason to cheat is to make up for what the game gets wrong. There is a growing perception that 9.3 produces a derth of regen GKs. If a bug in the game is making it unplayable, I'd "cheat" in a heartbeat to correct the bug. In fact, I do it every time I change my pitch size, because I don't think I should be limited to the arbitrary choices given me by the game. I should be able to pick any pitch size within stadium and competition limits.

I've had this problem with managing Ivory Coast. I ended up putting Touré on goal, because there were no Grey Men... Because of this I quit the job after just one game. No chance of a World Title without a keeper! The AI ended up playing on the WC without a keeper too. Obviously they sucked.

I think it's a serious flaw if there isn't even a Grey Man to choose from. I just checked on Ivory Coast again, and they still don't have a GK. I don't like the fact that I basically have no other option than to cheat to fix a problem like this. Do you all have Grey's?

Archived