3D View Doesn't Work - Help!

Okay, looks like you have a good processor so that can't be the problem. You might want to buy some more RAM, but I doubt that'd make much of a difference for the 3D.

Have you tried asking in the technical issues section? There are loads of SI guys active there that'll be willing to help.

How long does this thing take to install? Its been at the same stage of "Installing DirectX Runtime - This may take a couple of minutes please wait"

It is sooooooo long, tedious and frustrating. How long did it take to install for you Peter?

I have restarted and put the game in XP Compatibility Mode. It came up with a warning and i continued. Should i have not used the Compaitibility Mode Alan?

I will post in a few minutes to tell you if the game works in 3D now, hopefully it will do :)

I have restarted and put the game in XP Compatibility Mode. It came up with a warning and i continued. Should i have not used the Compaitibility Mode Alan?

I will post in a few minutes to tell you if the game works in 3D now, hopefully it will do :)

I'm sure it'll do no harm.

YEEEEESSSSS, IT WORKS ALAN :D THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH :thup: I OWE YOU SEVERAL :D I've been trying to get it working since i got the game at Christmas. Huge thanks goes out to you :)

No thanks to me, who made that thread you were linked to?

By the way, how do I run this xp compatibility mode?

Im not going to reply to your first sentence until it makes sense ;)

I don't get the 'compatibility' option.

I don't know what you're talking about :p

Anyway, the compatibility mode is somewhere in properties, I'm sure you'll be able to find it.

Archived