Japanese Database (OUT NOW)

Seattle4eva

Will Beta 2 be the final version? Looks good so far mate. Howd you get it working?

Beta 2 will be the same but with all transfers updated throughout europe and should be out in about 2 days

Beta 3 will be the final version as that will have japanese leagues playable inplace of south korea and should be out in about 4 maybe 5 days

after beta 3 i will use the DB to start a new prodject where the Japanese, Egyptian, Qatari & Saudi league playable which was my origanal idea until i acsidently lost the database http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=100541 as you can see

Being a Yokohama FC fan for more than 5 years, please see my preliminary feedback on the Yokohama FC players:

T. Hayakawa can also equally play as D R

T. Hakkaku is a natural DM C, not M C

M. Yoshida can also play as D L

T. Yoshimoto is a natural D C, he can play a bit as D L but never play as D R or WB R

T. Ono can play a bit as M RL

T. Ikemoto never play as AM L

Yoo Hyo-Jin is already in the database, he's the No. 10 of BTC, a South Korea's N-League team

K. Miura now play mainly as AM RL now, he seldomly plays upfront in the last two seasons

S. Katayama can play as WB L and M L (but not D R), he in fact is a left-footed player

A. Miura can play as DM C, M C and AM C

The surname of No. 20 is "Gokyu", not "Gukyu"

K. Nakata is a natural D L, he never plays as M RL

S. Nejima is a natural DM C, though can play as M C and a bit D RL

The first name of No. 25 is "Yosuke", not "Yoshuke"

R. Ito is a natural D C, he never plays as D L in his high school career

Hope this will perfect your database.

Being a Yokohama FC fan for more than 5 years, please see my preliminary feedback on the Yokohama FC players:

T. Hayakawa can also equally play as D R

T. Hakkaku is a natural DM C, not M C

M. Yoshida can also play as D L

T. Yoshimoto is a natural D C, he can play a bit as D L but never play as D R or WB R

T. Ono can play a bit as M RL

T. Ikemoto never play as AM L

Yoo Hyo-Jin is already in the database, he's the No. 10 of BTC, a South Korea's N-League team

K. Miura now play mainly as AM RL now, he seldomly plays upfront in the last two seasons

S. Katayama can play as WB L and M L (but not D R), he in fact is a left-footed player

A. Miura can play as DM C, M C and AM C

The surname of No. 20 is "Gokyu", not "Gukyu"

K. Nakata is a natural D L, he never plays as M RL

S. Nejima is a natural DM C, though can play as M C and a bit D RL

The first name of No. 25 is "Yosuke", not "Yoshuke"

R. Ito is a natural D C, he never plays as D L in his high school career

Hope this will perfect your database.

thanks for your feedback this has all been updated

Well, here is some findings of mine in 4 hours playing:

1. Seems a lot of players' personal information (DOB, height, weight, etc) are still left empty?

2. Kamiya Kyohei is obviously not a 200/200 guy

3. Like johnloch mentioned, some korean players aren't neccessarily to be created as they are already in K-League (such as Gamba's Cho Jae-Jin & Park Dong-Hyuk)

Nice job! Thanks for your effort on the outcoming playable J-league

will one of the beta's be made with 9.3 patch?

That would require a complete manual re-doing of the whole work, and I doubt Seattle4eva will do that considering he already had to it again after the first version was lost.

It's unfortunate SI hasn't implemented an easy way of copying parts of a database to another. As it is, you have to manually add every detail and that takes time. If the database was modular or if it had some kind of a partial export feature, then you could simply export your own work from it and then import that to a new database. This would, of course, require that the ID system would need remodeling as the new database might already have some of the ID's in use so the new ones would require (preferably) automatic reassignment, and it would also require a validation tool to check for duplicates and the means to rectify those. This is something I've been thinking about for the past couple of years; how to create a database system that would be flexible and supportive of third-party user made databases and most of all easy to use with all the necessary tools and options in place.

That would require a complete manual re-doing of the whole work, and I doubt Seattle4eva will do that considering he already had to it again after the first version was lost.

It's unfortunate SI hasn't implemented an easy way of copying parts of a database to another. As it is, you have to manually add every detail and that takes time. If the database was modular or if it had some kind of a partial export feature, then you could simply export your own work from it and then import that to a new database. This would, of course, require that the ID system would need remodeling as the new database might already have some of the ID's in use so the new ones would require (preferably) automatic reassignment, and it would also require a validation tool to check for duplicates and the means to rectify those. This is something I've been thinking about for the past couple of years; how to create a database system that would be flexible and supportive of third-party user made databases and most of all easy to use with all the necessary tools and options in place.

if you ever find out how to make one of these programs let me know cause im thinking of make a Japanese Database for future games aswell and one these would come in very handy

Well, here is some findings of mine in 4 hours playing:

1. Seems a lot of players' personal information (DOB, height, weight, etc) are still left empty?

2. Kamiya Kyohei is obviously not a 200/200 guy

3. Like johnloch mentioned, some korean players aren't neccessarily to be created as they are already in K-League (such as Gamba's Cho Jae-Jin & Park Dong-Hyuk)

Nice job! Thanks for your effort on the outcoming playable J-league

1. Seems a lot of players' personal information (DOB, height, weight, etc) are still left empty? alot of these are still empty but they will be the in the next version

2. Kamiya Kyohei is obviously not a 200/200 guy i'll look into this

3. Like johnloch mentioned, some korean players aren't neccessarily to be created as they are already in K-League (such as Gamba's Cho Jae-Jin & Park Dong-Hyuk) when i search for them the first time i didn't find them but i have now thanks for lettin' me know

as it has been added in, is qualification to the asian champions league availible

how do you mean

Hey i was just wondering when is the playable J league gonna be available?

I cant really wait, im bored and need a game like this to play. im sorry im bugging ya its jsut im very impatient.

Hey i was just wondering when is the playable J league gonna be available?

I cant really wait, im bored and need a game like this to play. im sorry im bugging ya its jsut im very impatient.

lol the playable database is about 60% of the way into making them playable i'll put some screenshot up tomorrow

its taking so long because i missed some thing out of the last database that im putting in now

+ Player History

+ Player Height & Weight

+ City of birth

its mostly the player historys thats taking the longest but nearly done

Hey Seattle4Eva are u around?

This looks really promising and i cant really wait any longer as i ahve been waiting for a few months now...so have u got a progress report on the database? nad maybe a date when it mite be released by?

Is the format of the k-league the same as j-league?

the J-League format is the same as the K-League the top two teams in the league qualify for the AFC Champions League

Hey Seattle4Eva are u around?

This looks really promising and i cant really wait any longer as i ahve been waiting for a few months now...so have u got a progress report on the database? nad maybe a date when it mite be released by?

i wont go as far as giving a release date cause if im wrong then you guy wont be happy but i will say its about 90% done i will release more screenshots tomoz

Really appreciate your hard work!

However, i think you shouldn't "relegate" Trinita, who actually finished 4th last season in J1...

I know that's because J1 has 18 teams while K league has only 14. But if someone has to be moved to J2 I will say Jubilo or maybe Sanfrecce, but surely not Trinita

Really appreciate your hard work!

However, i think you shouldn't "relegate" Trinita, who actually finished 4th last season in J1...

I know that's because J1 has 18 teams while K league has only 14. But if someone has to be moved to J2 I will say Jubilo or maybe Sanfrecce, but surely not Trinita

i just relegated the 4 teams with the least reputation

I wouldn't choose the South Korean leagues to be replaced by Japanese ones, they are more popular than Singapurese or Hong-Kongese, but if it is the only way to play in the J-League, that way is welcome.

Do I have to start a new game, or can I "update" the database with the one in my game (now in 2017)?

Excellent work :)

While I commend you for the job you are doing, I am disappointed with one thing.

When I play a game, I never manage across regions.

So when I manage in South and Central America I exclude European leagues. When I manage in Eastern Europe, I only manage Eastern European countries.

Hence if I were to manage in Japan, I would want to have as many countries to manage in as I could in that region.

So I'm slightly disappointed with the loss of South Korea.

Hey Seattle4eva have u got an update for us. Because we all still cant wait. I know u have your own personal life but and you please get this released as soon as possible...then get on with yor life...

THX

I had a look at this (even though it'd take AGES), but I don't know too much about J-League. The only positional info I've found is "DF", "MID", "FW", without going into more detail. Does anyone know where this info might be available? I'm not saying I'll end up making the database mind you....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived