*Official* Tactical Vote Thread

Although the last one was shut (not by me ;) ), I think a tactical vote thread would be an excellent idea, especially as FM09 still seems to be causing a lot of people tactical trouble. The more easily we can facilitate people finding a system they can play with, the better we'll be doing our job. Thus, I'd like people to nominate well-supported and successful tactics threads so I can construct an official tactical poll thread.

Requirements

1: Please provide a link to the thread, so I can add it quickly and easily to the descriptive text in the poll thread

2: Please do not submit tactics that are not receiving wide scale support in the forums (i.e. my 3-6-1 set is the bezst) as this is just wasting my time

3: Read through the previous nominations so you don't submit a tactic that has already been submitted

I'll close this thread in roughly 48 hours and open a poll thread with the links so voting can commence.

wwfan

Tactical Central and Insight: Implementing Tactics for FM09 is my favourite... won me the legue 1 with my st-etienne after trying several different tactics. many tactics to choose from and when u learn how they work u will get results :D

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=97984

The above link is to the "Tubey Tactic" which is, IMO, one of the best tactics I have tested. The footy played is a joy to watch, it is universal in terms of deployment versus levels of opposition and almost total domination is achieved versus lesser opposition.

I'd like my sexy football tactic added to the poll, it's had some good feedback and did well in the unofficial poll before it was closed.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=94657

Best i've found were, so long as you follow their instructions...

'Cleon & TTF based 4-2-3-1' and 'SEXY Football'.

Sorry but don't know how to do the links. They're both proper high up though.

Do any of the 'experts' have an opinion on the better tactic/set?

Archived