Need a young Adebayor/Droga type. Any hints?

bavlondon

As mentioned I am looking for a young player in the type of frame of Adebayor/Drogba. So pacey, very strong, good finishing and heading/jumping. Any ideas? I was thinking ideally of someone between 18 - 22. At the moment I have Agbonlahor + Arshavin and I have G.Rossi and Pato as backup but neither of them seem to want to score so im thinking of selling them both.

Mario Balotelli sounds like just the ticket. Cheers

I've seen several posts about Balotelli but don't follow Serie A closely and didn't really know the lad. Just had my world class scout with 20s for scouting current and potential ability take a look at him. He tells me Balotelli has the potential to be better than Robinho.....:thup:

I also took a look at some videos of Balotelli. At least from the highlights he looks like a very nice combo of skill and athleticism. His jumping and heading numbers in FM seem quite low. Is he poor in the air in real life?

Thanks

Not sure how he turns out on 09 but in 08 Alexandr Prudnikov was my lone striker for sunderland in 2017 and i had won the prem 6 seasons running, he also helped me to two champ leagues and several domestic cups.

On 08 his finishing became 20 heading and long shots 17 strength 20 aswell only possible downside was he only had 15 for pace and acceleration but other than was a machine, scored 33 goals in 30 prem games. first season i bought him. He only got better from there.

As mentioned I am looking for a young player in the type of frame of Adebayor/Drogba. So pacey, very strong, good finishing and heading/jumping. Any ideas? I was thinking ideally of someone between 18 - 22. At the moment I have Agbonlahor + Arshavin and I have G.Rossi and Pato as backup but neither of them seem to want to score so im thinking of selling them both.

Marco Borriello, a backup striker for AC Milan...

a powerful player with decent acceleration and pace for his size.

i've also always liked Giampaolo Pazzini, but he's only 1.80m.

Also Mario Gomez 1.89m and good jumping ability, but he might be expensive.

If you can spend around 2 years grooming a striker, Jozey Altidore can be considered too.

I also like Gignac very much... he is a beast in Pro Evolution Soccer as well...

Also check out Javier Arizmendi... looks like a skillful targetman

Archived