We're Hiring QA Testers - come and join us!

• Administrators

Hello!

We're looking for FM fans who are passionate about the game and making it as good as can be to join our internal QA team this summer.

Full details and how to apply can be found via this link - http://www.sigames.com/careers/qa-tester

It's genuinely a great entry-level route into the games industry, or just about the best summer job you can find as an FM fan.

We're recruiting across all of our titles, not just the main PC version, so if it's of interest don't hesitate to apply as there's always lots of interest.

Thanks, and good luck!

I would highly recommend this for anyone interested in FM or gaming, as Neil has said it's a great entry point & is how a number of folk at SI started out.

Half tempted to make a return myself, if only I had the foresight to have placed an each-way bet on Leicester when joking about it with mates after we saw the odds at the start of the season.

Ditto the above (minus the spiral!), I've got a couple years experience of testing in a separate field so this would be a 'step-down' for me (in the nicest possible way) but oh boy would I have seized on this one 3-4 years ago. Might start looking at the jobs page more often if something a bit more senior comes up in QA!

Seriously though, if anyone looks at this and wonders if they should go for a testing role I would highly recommend it, it's a great gateway into a huge number of software development roles.

Sadly four months from July I can't do, what with uni taking my hundreds of miles away from September. Otherwise I'd be right on this!

Are there oppourtunities for total beginners (I.E. no QA or coding experience) to progress learning 'on the job'?

Previous QA experience is not necessary is on the description :p

Roles like this will be to test the new games I would imagine, it's an ideal summer job with presumably a couple of permanent roles made available at the end.

I had applied last year and I wanted to try again this year but apparently that's not possible since I get the "you have already applied for this offer" message?

That's a bit disappointing, I was really looking forward to it and I even put a lot of time in my cover letter :)

I had applied last year and I wanted to try again this year but apparently that's not possible since I get the "you have already applied for this offer" message?

That's a bit disappointing, I was really looking forward to it and I even put a lot of time in my cover letter :)

You should be able to apply again this year Pendraz, that sounds like a bug :herman:. I've raised it with the appropriate people to look into, thanks for flagging.

In the meantime feel free to send your CV and cover letter over to recruitment-qa@sigames.com and we'll see that it's picked up and considered.

You should be able to apply again this year Pendraz, that sounds like a bug :herman:. I've raised it with the appropriate people to look into, thanks for flagging.

In the meantime feel free to send your CV and cover letter over to recruitment-qa@sigames.com and we'll see that it's picked up and considered.

A bug in the recruitment form for bug-finders: the sweet irony :D Does this mean Pendraz has managed to catch the first bug of the year weeks before any of the other QA testers and becomes a shoe-in for the job? ;)

I have applied through jobvite last week but the application is still listed as "New"...does that mean no one saw it yet or that you haven't received it?

A bug in the recruitment form for bug-finders: the sweet irony :D Does this mean Pendraz has managed to catch the first bug of the year weeks before any of the other QA testers and becomes a shoe-in for the job? ;)

Ahahah thanks for the assist mate, if nothing else for cheering me up a bit :)

You should be able to apply again this year Pendraz, that sounds like a bug . I've raised it with the appropriate people to look into, thanks for flagging.

Thank you for looking into this Stuart, I'll definitely try again :)

Archived