Beowulf 424 Counter

I leave to Ass Man but general balanced and focus on positions and player development. Once tactic is familiar - defensive positioning.

Corners - best long shots lurking - I have not really settled on any particular set up but with Lower League may be worth trying mixed.

I leave to Ass Man but general balanced and focus on positions and player development. Once tactic is familiar - defensive positioning.

Corners - best long shots lurking - I have not really settled on any particular set up but with Lower League may be worth trying mixed.

Once again thanks

Oxford or Dambusters really the same tactic, but you need the players. With Dambusters won PL with Newcastle original squad, and Oxford PL with Spurs with 102 pts.

If you have a better tactic I can test it and see how it compares.

2 yellows warning - Red fine 1 wks wages.

Players like Wiltshire have hidden attribute making them prone to being sent off.

Could try reducing tackling but often team plays as well with 10 - used to be an advantage in 16.1.

I test on a testing league to control as many variables as possible. In theory the higher the pts the better the tactic.

The highest pts totals are

Dambusters Extreme 159pts (Not released)

Dambusters 157pts

Midsomer Murder Counter 155pts

Beowulf 155pts

Oxford 154pts

However all tactics are above 150pts as the test only indicates a tactics potential.

Latest 442 tactic with England in testing League. Note Newcastle 14th, but using same tactic they can win League with 122pts.

Tactic%20Premier%20League_%20Overview%20Stages-2_zpsyr7ebnys.png

Tactic%20Premier%20League_%20Overview%20Stages_zps2cpp82ml.png

In theory if you can put a good squad together and gain momentum, you should have a good season with any of the tactics.

What was your predication, as tactics are aimed at 6th placed teams, although need to take into account squad improvements.

May be worth considering Woking 451 (PL with West Ham) or this Midsomer Murder tactic Newcastle 442 aimed at mid table.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/17krtq5d59o1mib/%21%21%21%21%21%21%21FM16.2FLAT442MMp153f188a51NEWCASTLE1STPTS122_5F9EA125-A350-4B4B-B36D-A315F5EAF652.fmf

Archived