Mauro Zarate

Thomas 1993

There is no way he is worth £25 million, Dont mean to sound funny but have you tried filtering people who want to join your team on the player search thats how I found most of my players. Sebastian Blanco is great but might not get a work permit for him in the first season. Ashavin could be worth a look can uusually negotiate to get him for around £6-8 million.

Guest NooooooOOOoo
25mil is a joke. dont do it.

Indeed. Zarate's best position is behind the strikers. He's been a revelation there for me. Killer freekicks and long shots - absolute crap at 1 on 1s though hence I dont play him upfront

I have bought him on at least 6 different games and he has cost more than £5 million once when I had to pay £7.5 million usually he can be got for about £4 million. Not worth £25 million is this what the asked for when you offered for him? Are you on the weegie update?

zarate is one of the best strikers in the game. in my caen game he scored 32 goals in 20 appearance before the chairman sold him over my head. i would pay £25m to use him as a striker, he's amazing. has never failed for me.

Archived