Why are my fans always purring?

Miow you're talking sense ! I'm a bit tired of my fans expressing their appreciation of a player they think is the cat's whiskers by "purring" for more! Can't they get their paws on some more phrases, or are we just chasing our tails here? Surely it's not a game of cat an mouse tracking down a few more common phrases! I'm so bored by it that whenever I see it I tend to fall into a cat nap! I know it's not worth getting into a flap about, but it just gets under my collar! ...glad I got that off my chest, I'm feline fine now....

Miow you're talking sense ! I'm a bit tired of my fans expressing their appreciation of a player they think is the cat's whiskers by "purring" for more! Can't they get their paws on some more phrases, or are we just chasing our tails here? Surely it's not a game of cat an mouse tracking down a few more common phrases! I'm so bored by it that whenever I see it I tend to fall into a cat nap! I know it's not worth getting into a flap about, but it just gets under my collar! ...glad I got that off my chest, I'm feline fine now....

I expected more replies by meow but this forum is dead at times.

I'm a bit tired of my fans expressing their appreciation of a player they think is the cat's whiskers by "purring" for more! Can't they get their paws on some more phrases, or are we just chasing our tails here?

Just make sure that player hasn't got a particularly juicy transfer claws, he'll be off before you can say Felix, dinner's ready

Patience Box, after all curiosity killed the cat

Are you kitten me? Let's keep the claws away and not get purr-sonal. I'm not making a meow-ntain out of a mole hill here, it's a furry big issue. It shouldn't be buried in the litter box! Purr-haps SI could scour through some more football litter-a-ture to find some mew remarks.

(Oh so cat-isfying! lol)

Archived