[FM15] Canada

1000px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png

Soccer in Canada is a bit of a strange as it's both part of the US and also it's own league system at the same time and has been this way for the longest time (see here for an overview). This project aims to create the Canadian system all the way from the semi pro competitions to provincial amateur leagues (including district in the case of BC and ON). Asides from that data will be overhauled as there is a lot missing from the default DB.

What's Included

The 3 semi pro leagues (L1 Ontario, PLESQ and the CSL)

The PCSL

Provincial state leagues (+districts for BC and ON)

Associated cup competitions

Accurate and realistic league/competition rules and prize money where applicable (as close as possible)

Competition histories both existing and extinct (including league histories for teams where possible)

Media sources

Missing stadia

Missing cities

General club changes (finances etc)

general nation overhaul (transfers preferences, wage values etc)

Just to note I won't be in the business of creating missing players or non-players (coaches, referees etc) as I don't watch enough Canadian soccer to judge accurately (also why I won't be adjusting CA/PA). Another note is that there is a bug where the league rules state a competition winner enters the CONCAF Champions League, this is merely a visual bug and no team enter these competitions.

Graphics

If I can get someone on board I'd like to create graphics for new clubs/competitions (all the default db is covered by metallic logo pack) and also kit's if possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived