How long is your season (Full Mode)

Ive been curious about this for awhile as there are some people that seem to fly through a season whereas when I check my game status I played around 48 per season (FM14) - but I am not sure why it takes me so long as I don't generally hang around too much. Seen a couple of posts that some have got through most of there season already today...

...actually might be a good idea to see how others pls via the Twitch

What I know is that some people like to play with an instant result skin that allows you the button to process games in a second. Depending on what you are hoping to achieve the game time that expands depends more on that than something else. Me myself can not do without playing the matches though so it takes a while going through a whole season for me.

A season for me takes a long time. I used to go through them fairly quickly but not anymore. I would class a quick season now for me as one I can complete in a week. See I don't often sit at FM for hours at a time, I'll load the game up and play a bit here and there then go off and do something else. Maybe eat, watch TV, even game a bit on the Xbox or something. So while my game time builds up and builds up, my "playing style", if you like, means it isn't a true reflection of how much time I've actually really played.

As already mentioned, the skins with the 'instant result' option greatly reduce the time it takes to get through seasons. I only started using it on FM14, before using this feature it would take me at least 3-4 days to complete a season but now I can zip through 1-2 seasons a day (maybe spending 6-8 hours on the game).

I have an "instant result" skin, but I only use it for friendlies, the rest of the time I run the game on "extended highlights", so it takes me about 2-2.5 weeks per season. I'm 10 months into my main save and have reached 2036, and that's managing a club team as well as a national team.

Yea, I tend to be slow when playing...3-4 hours in to my new save and still on the friendlies (only one game until league kicks off) - what I love about FM is that I dont have to get it my full attention and can just browse and do other stuff in the meantime, especially when the game is progressing....but that is one of the reasons it takes me longer.

I did use the Instant feature on FMC during beta and got through to my 3 season in around 5 days. Is there the Instant feature skin available for FM15 yet?

Archived