The 5th Annual FMCU Awards - TONIGHT!!!!

SRL88

logo_1130826_web_zps44f46839.jpg

venue1_zps704d2857.jpg

'Tonight we head to Manchester where the 5th Annual FMCU Awards will be held. We have a new host this year in the form of myself, SRL88. Join me later where we celebrate the best that the FMCU has to offer with the 2014 Awards'.

'We are a little an hour away from the 5th Annual FMCU Awards and Deisler26 has sent his best wishes via video message to everyone in attendance'.

venue2_zpsd990a7ba.jpg

'As people begin to enter it is time for me to hand over to the brained beauty on the red carpet, Miss Rachel Riley....

RRiley1_zps63de2518.jpg

'Hi Steven. Yes, you join me here on the red carpet as we close in on the start of this fantastic evening where we celebrate the brilliance of the FMCU. I am super excited and can't wait for the night ahead'.

'Well we begin tonight's awards with some music, and kicking us off this evening is pop diva Beyonce

break_zps56100c58.jpg

'Beyonce 'wows' the crowd with some booty shaking and ridiculous dancing having the crowd both in awe and in giggles. We have a good night ahead.'

An excited Rachel Riley see's the first major guest of the night, 2013 Best FMCU Poster deltablue on the red carpet[/i]

RRiley7_zps9c2b0d7a.jpg

'Hi deltablue. You're here as the reigning Best FMCU Poster. Are there, if any awards you see yourself in with a chance of winning?'

A disappointed looking tomtuck01 follows deltablue up the red carpet and is stopped by Rachel...

RRiley7_zps9c2b0d7a.jpg

'Hi Tom. I think we all know from your tweets over the past weeks that had wished to meet Hayley McQueen tonight, but how do you foresee the night going?'

'Hi deltablue. You're here as the reigning Best FMCU Poster. Are there, if any awards you see yourself in with a chance of winning?'[/center]

I doubt it, but that just means the pressure's off and I can just have more fun, starting with you Rachel ;) Best of luck to everyone.

'Hi Tom. I think we all know from your tweets over the past weeks that had wished to meet Hayley McQueen tonight, but how do you foresee the night going?'

Well it's disappointing she's not here, but at the end of the day I'm here to win, regardless of who I meet.

I doubt it, but that just means the pressure's off and I can just have more fun, starting with you Rachel ;) Best of luck to everyone.

'Well we wish you the best of luck deltablue. I hope you enjoy your night'.

Well it's disappointing she's not here, but at the end of the day I'm here to win, regardless of who I meet.

'Best of luck tonight tomtuck01. I wish you well and I might see you at the after-party.'

Heading out on to the stage is tonight's host SRL88.

'I would like to introduce tonight's guest and the person who will be presenting the awards to the winners of tonight's show. Please, everybody welcome the spectacular Jessica Ennis-Hill......(applause)

ennis1_zps5847c406.jpg

'Hi everyone and thank you for the introduction SRL88. I wish everyone the best of luck tonight and I will be back soon with the announcement for our first award'.

Jessica Ennis-Hill walks onto the stage to announce the winner of our first award...

Jessica: 'The first award of the evening tonight is Best FMCU Newcomer which was formally known as the Under the Radar Award. We have three nominees for the award. They are OneUnited, Ryan377 and DavidBeckham...

'Okay Jessica, and the winner??..

Jessica: 'And the winner is.......*rips*.............DavidBeckham

:applause:

'Well we head to our second award and after a change of outfit, it is time to welcome back Jessica Ennis-Hill for our second award....'

ennis2_zps9d703db8.jpg

Jessica: 'Hi Steven. This next award is one which has been difficult to vote for. There wasn't much that stood out but we managed to get three nominees for Best FMCU Fountain of Youth Career'.

'Okay Jessica, who are the nominees?'

Jessica: 'The nominees for Best FMCU Fountain of Youth Career are GreyedOutMan for 'Morons? You Bet!, Makoto Nakamura for 'Ludere Causa Ludendi - Queens Park F.C and finally Jalanthustrel for 'The Fabulous Baker Boys'.

'I agree Jessica. This was definitely a very tough category this year, but we have three nominees so who is our winner?'

Jessica: 'The winner, of Best FMCU Fountain of Youth Career for 2014 is.........*rips*..............GreyedOutMan for 'Morons? You Bet!''.

'There are rumours going round that GreyedOutMan is in the building....Yes, wait, he is with Rachel now.....

RRiley4_zps6d21f5e1.jpg

Rachel: 'GreyedOutMan, how does it feel to be voted the winner of the Best FMCU Fountain of Youth Career Award?'

Haha I've never been in this thread before let alone won an award. I'm really enjoying it, it's making me laugh and it's really good to know that all the hard work that went into my moronic save was worthwhile. The legends of players like Jesper Fajers will live on!

Rachel: 'Thanks for that GreyedOutMan. Enjoy the rest of the night'.

'Well we come to our third award of the night as we welcome back out Jessica...

ennis5_zpsdb1639a7.jpg

Jessica: Hello again. This next award is for the person who is the most inventive, the one with the biggest creative mind. It is the award for Best FMCU Thread Name. There were many votes in this category this year, but despite all of the votes there was one person who received more votes than the rest'.

'mmmmmm nice bottom. I mean, yes Jessica?'

Jessica: Haha. Ironically the winner of Best FMCU Thread Name for 2014 is the person with the least inventive name. The winner is tomtuck01 for 'Insert Interesting Name Here - Tomtuck's Second FM Career Adventure'.

'Rachel, can you grab a word with tomtuck01 please?

RRiley2_zps103c56db.jpg

Rachel: 'Yes of course SRL88. tomtuck01. This is your first ever award in the FMCU. How does it feel to have been crowned the winner of Best FMCU Thread Name?'

Rachel: 'Yes of course SRL88. tomtuck01. This is your first ever award in the FMCU. How does it feel to have been crowned the winner of Best FMCU Thread Name?'

Well I'm absolutely thrilled. I honestly only named it that as I couldn't come up with anything else at the time. After that it just seemed to stick!

I have never witnessed these awards before and it makes me a little sad tbh. This is superb work, SRL :applause:

Congrats to the award winners also :)

Looks like I wont be needed for next year! SRL88 is doing a bang up job!!

JDownie: Try the last few years' awards

I am enjoying writing it, but certainly don't think I do as good as a job as Deisler.

'After an interval we are back for our fourth award of the evening and out comes Jessica once more with the envelope....'

ennis4_zps991b0476.jpg

Jessica: 'This next award is for the person who is recognised for having the best team throughout the year in the FMCU. This is the Best FMCU Team Award'.

'Do we have any nominees Jess?'

Jessica: 'We do Steven. There are two nominees this year. They are SRL88 for 'Sant Andreu' and dafuge for 'Caersws', the latter of which has won the last two awards in this category'.

'Okay Jessica, and who is our winner this year?'

Jessica: 'The winner of the 2014 award for Best FMCU Team is..........*rips*, by one vote...........SRL88 for 'Sant Andreu'.

RRiley6_zpsc1ba4ce7.jpg

Rachel: 'Well, well, well SRL88. This is being billed as a complete upset by the public'.

'I can understand that Rachel. dafuge is a legend in this part of the world and having won this award for the last two years he was certainly the favourite for a treble. All I can say is that is an absolute honour to have eclipsed such a man. I only hope I can do it justice until next years awards'.

Archived