How Many of the Countries in the Game have you Managed in?

How Many of the Countries in the Game have you Managed in?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How Many of the Countries in the Game have you Managed in?

• 0 (Edited League or National Teams Only)
    • 3-4
    • 5-7
    • 8-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • All 51

Here are all of them for reference:

PXTcKpK.jpg

Here is sort of a baseline set of criteria:

-This is for any version of the game not just FM14

-Managed a club team, not the national team

-Personally I would say that you need to have managed around one season in the league to count it

-Count the league as it appears on the start screen, so San Marino counts for Italy, Monaco counts for France, Vaduz counts for Switzerland, etc. instead of counting them separately

-I would only count leagues largely as they appear out of the box, with an allowance for minor edits or if you load in additional divisions, but do not manage in them. For instance, if you move Celtic into the English system, I would not count that save. Similarly, if you used an editor file to manage in a level lower than comes with the game, I would not count that either.

I am interested to see how many people have only managed in one league and to see if anyone can genuinely claim to have managed in all of them.

Here are mine (24): South Africa, India, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, England, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Netherlands, Hungary, Iceland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Mexico, United States

I think I need to play in Italy in 2015 and perhaps somewhere in Asia or South America

33: China, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Rep, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay.

I try to manage in different countries each FM version but it doesn't always work out that way.

From the list: South Africa, Australia, Indonesia, India, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Belgium, England, Germany, Holland, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, N. Ireland, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Wales, USA, Brazil & Colombia.

So 23 for me, thought it would have been a few more. More work to do it seems.

Think it comes up to 46. Voted wrong in the poll. Was supposed to vote 46-50 and not 36-40, which i did.

I have not been managing in:

China, Hong Kong, Serbia,Hungary, Chile and Peru.

The way it's currently going in my career save it probably won't be too long before those are covered :D

Archived