Sudden wage hike for the whole team

Im not sure what happened, but suddenly everyone in my team got their wages nearly doubled out of the blue. I couldnt find anything regarding wages in my inbox so I don't know what happened. I'm the type of person who controls his players wages really closely because no one in my team has gets more than 75k/week.

I noticed this change one day when suddenly the value of my whole team raised significantly, even my third keeper is priced at 2.1 M pounds. That didn't catch my eye though. But what did was when I was selecting my next XI and looking through players, I realized a player of mine who I remember was on a 54k/week contract suddenly has a 91k/week. Contract renewals are handed by me, and I know for certain there is no clauses for a wage hike in his contract because again, I handle the talks. So to make sure that everyone elses wages are fine, I go to the first team page and sort them by their contract and wage. And surprisingly, this is what I got:

Southampton_SquadPlayers_zps5dfd3fed.png

How the hell did everyone get almost doubled the amount of wages? No way is Matic worthy of 100k/week regardless how good he is. Does it have to do something with sudden inflation? Because my God that would be a great story on FM.

Sounds like the odd currency bug thats happens from time to time and seems difficult to isolate and fix.

Go to your preferences & change the currency to something else, confirm it then go back and change it to pounds again.

So is it the currency bug or the MLS running? How is the MLS effecting all this, Ackter?

edit: Thanks Cougar, my Jack Stephens is back on 17k/week :)

One of the triggers for the currency bug is having the MLS running.

Yep I've tried it and its back to normal. For a minute I thought I was screwed with the money though.

What does the MLS have to do with the bug? Is there some programming stuff I dont understand gets mixed into this? If so, hope its repaired for FM15.

Yeah, I believe EDL confirmed in another thread that they were working on a fix for FM15 now that it had finally been identified.

I have no idea what the relationship between the MLS and the bug is, but that's apparently what can cause it.

Archived