How hasn't this been fixed?

0-0 with Liverpool, 93rd minute, already had a goal disallowed wrongfully for offside... Then this happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25rX6dcotjc&feature=youtu.be

Really can't see myself buying next years edition unfortunately. 93minutes and the game "bugs" like that.

I can take a refereeing mistake and such but a keeper has never whacked it at his player in the last minute to stop a team getting a valuable point in hell.

It's a bug. Or at least I'm assuming it's a bug, since I can't watch the video because your videos are set to "Private". Must be a bug too. See how easy they creep in?

0-0 with Liverpool, 93rd minute, already had a goal disallowed wrongfully for offside... Then this happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25rX6dcotjc&feature=youtu.be

Really can't see myself buying next years edition unfortunately. 93minutes and the game "bugs" like that.

I can take a refereeing mistake and such but a keeper has never whacked it at his player in the last minute to stop a team getting a valuable point in hell.

I'm not that well versed on the league system in hell, so I'll take your word for it.

Bugs happen. Accept it and lower your standards, because you're never going to find a game without one. That and log the ones you see, because moaning about them on this board isn't going to change anything. Raising them in the bugs forum allows them to be seen by the devs, who can attempt to fix them for the next game.

For me, FM seems to have less bugs each year, so I'm thinking next year's version will have less bugs again.

I wonder if this situation had occurred at the other end of the pitch and been in his favour if he would be complaining?

Archived