Is there a way to reset FM14 to pre-14.3 patch?

I'm not sure where to post this but I'm currently playing a game where my tactics have stopped working since the update.

I was enjoying this save and rather than spend the season tweaking to find something that works (and potentially getting sacked), I'd prefer to rewind to a pre-14.3 option if I can.

I'm on a mac, as I realise that makes a difference.

Thanks

Tactics will almost always transcend patches if they are solid to begin with. It is likely that your tactics were exploiting a hole in the ME prior to the patch coming out.

Best bet is to head over to the tactics section.

Steam has automatically updated my game to 14.3.

I was just about to start a new game and want to start it without the latest January transfers

Is it possible to go back to an older version once the latest update has been installed?

I was just about to start a new game and want to start it without the latest January transfers

Is it possible to go back to an older version once the latest update has been installed?

When you start new game, select the 'Default' database. This will have given you the original DB, with all of the bug fixes and ME changes included.

You can use the original database that came with the game, if you don't want the updated transfers and attributes. It'll give you the option when starting a new game. Obviously the game version will still be 14.3.

Archived