Whats the highest valued player you've ever had?

Wyer

Not sure why anyone would want to play with regen photo's off, it gives the players more 'personality' when you can at least see a face.

I did notice the date, I placed him at 14 years old when the game starts in 2013 and I have seen players that young in the game before. Only person who can answer is the OP, although my original statement stands..... he is mustard!

74m? That is crazy. Can you post a screenshot of his career stats?

I just checked my current career, and the highest transfer that has been made in 10 years is 44.5m. This happened 2-3 years into the game, and last year (2023) a regen was sold for 40m. Other than that the top transfer in each year is around 22-30m.

I should note that I'm playing in the lower leagues, so the transfer market hasn't been influenced by me at all. Maybe having England as the only active league affects the transfer market...

He is a regen indeed

Wow..... just Wow!!

I hate photos on of ppl that aren't real....

I will concede that the regen photos are a little life-less at times, I guess its a personal preference. Although if you did have regen pics on I would suggest that this regen would have been gold plated!!

Archived